BY TATA HARPER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Oily Dry Sensitive A luxurious mask for an instant glow and deep hydration. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Redness - Pores If you want to know more… Honey Blossom Resurfacing Mask works to create an immediate glow, minimize the appearance of pores, and leave skin feeling soft and looking radiant. This exclusive version of the award-winning mask is specially formulated with Vermont-harvested raw honey to provide an extra boost of redness-reducing hydration and eliminate the appearance of dullness for skin that looks refreshed. Its lush floral extracts also revitalize the skin's appearance for a lit-from-within glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Lilly B.
Los Angeles
It was my first time using it and had no expectations. But I was happily surprised to find my skin's texture appearing smoother and softer. It makes your skin glowy and gives it a fresh, clean look. I would definitely recommend trying it at least. It may be a little expensive but it is the few products that I have tried that has given such great results.
Stephanie J.
Franklin, TN
Really love how my skin feels after using this. I received a sample which lasted me multiple uses so the full size I would love to purchase would last a long time. I have dry skin and this did not dry me out and wasn't too harsh but left me very glowy
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask 1 oz Mind Blown.Best yet resurfacing madk.The texture..incredible..I feel as Im at the spa when I use this and the results leave super soft,rejuvenated skin softer than a peach.Packed with nutrients and moisture yet mattififying in the same token.Best used once a week.You dont need much at all.I've found with using this primer isn't a must have anymore.Crazy right.I still use primer..and let me tell you..your face is model material after the process.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
I'm OBSESSED with this Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask - it's my #1 summer beauty pick! This mask quickly repairs any and all sun damaged and dry skin, leaving my face feeling fresh, beautiful and youthful!

#beachbashcontest @influenster #contest Tata Harper Honey Blossom Resurfacing Mask 1 oz/ 30 mL
Sammie K.
CHARLOTTE, NC
This mask is so great! Not only does it hydrate and prevent blemishes, but it resurfaces your skin to a gorgeous glow once it's washed off! Perfect mask to do before makeup application! It isn't harsh at all, and it's even good to wear before bed (through the night)! I would definitely recommend this mask, as it is non-toxic, has incredible, organic ingredients and makes your skin glow!
Claudette M.
Brooklyn , NY
Looking for an instant glow?! I found the product to give it to you! I absolutely love tata Harper and this honey blossom mask is one of my favs! As soon as I take it off my skin is bright and bouncy! It works wonders on tired dull skin! Definitely a must have!
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love this mask!! It is a resurfacing mask which helps to improve the overall skin texture and health and it truly does it. High price point, but this product is truly worth it. It gives the skin such a renewed softness and young supple look. I could not be happier.
Kasey C.
Soft, gentle, and creamy! This mask is really nice if you are looking for a mask that will rejuvenate and clear skin but gently. I like that it is not drying nor irritating on my sensitive skin. It is also easy to apply and wash off. Very luxurious!
Rachel W.
Palm Bay, FL
This is an interesting face mask. It was my first introduction to a face mask that was a gel. It worked okay, but it was hard to tell how much I was supposed to be putting on because I'm more used to mud masks.
JordAnne M.
This product is great! It really helps restore glow and it's very gentle on my skin! I can't leave the house without making sure I've used this at least once a week.