Tata Harper Honey Blossom Resurfacing Mask 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Kristen L.Tata Harper Honey Blossom Resurfacing Mask 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Kristen L.Tata Harper Honey Blossom Resurfacing Mask 1 oz/ 30 mL uploaded by Britney M.See all 5 photos

BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Combination Oily Dry Sensitive A luxurious mask for an instant glow and deep hydration. Solutions for: - Dullness and uneven texture - Redness - Pores If you want to know more… Honey Blossom Resurfacing Mask works to create an immediate glow, minimize the appearance of pores, and leave skin feeling soft and looking radiant. This exclusive version of the award-winning mask is specially formulated with Vermont-harvested raw honey to provide an extra boost of redness-reducing hydration and eliminate the appearance of dullness for skin that looks refreshed. Its lush floral extracts also revitalize the skin's appearance for a lit-from-within glow. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates see more...

Photos (5)
Buy on Cos Bar
Kristen L.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask 1 oz Mind Blown.Best yet resurfacing madk.The texture..incredible..I feel as Im at the spa when I use this and the results leave super soft,rejuvenated skin softer than a peach.Packed with nutrients and moisture yet mattififying in the same token.Best used once a week.You dont need much at all.I've found with using this primer isn't a must have anymore.Crazy right.I still use primer..and let me tell you..your face is model material after the process.
Sammie K.
Sammie K.
Charlotte
This mask is so great! Not only does it hydrate and prevent blemishes, but it resurfaces your skin to a gorgeous glow once it's washed off! Perfect mask to do before makeup application! It isn't harsh at all, and it's even good to wear before bed (through the night)! I would definitely recommend this mask, as it is non-toxic, has incredible, organic ingredients and makes your skin glow!
Britney M.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
I'm OBSESSED with this Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask - it's my #1 summer beauty pick! This mask quickly repairs any and all sun damaged and dry skin, leaving my face feeling fresh, beautiful and youthful!

#beachbashcontest @influenster #contest Tata Harper Honey Blossom Resurfacing Mask 1 oz/ 30 mL
Claudette M.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Looking for an instant glow?! I found the product to give it to you! I absolutely love tata Harper and this honey blossom mask is one of my favs! As soon as I take it off my skin is bright and bouncy! It works wonders on tired dull skin! Definitely a must have!
Gabrielle R.
Gabrielle R.
BEVERLY HILLS, CA
I love this mask!! It is a resurfacing mask which helps to improve the overall skin texture and health and it truly does it. High price point, but this product is truly worth it. It gives the skin such a renewed softness and young supple look. I could not be happier.
Rachel W.
Rachel W.
Palm Bay , FL
This is an interesting face mask. It was my first introduction to a face mask that was a gel. It worked okay, but it was hard to tell how much I was supposed to be putting on because I'm more used to mud masks.
Jessica H.
Jessica H.
When your face is dry and oily mine really dry but in my T zone really oily this stuff has been working miracles! Used it for a week and already seen a difference
Magali D.
Magali D.
This mask is so greatly effective! It smells extremely amazing and leaves any type of skin super soft and clean!
Amazing product. Saw instant changes to the texture of the skin. Love the philosophy behind the line. skin might tingle a bit but its so worth it.