BY TATA HARPER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients

This award-winning beta-hydroxy mask works like a traditional peel to provide an instant solution for dull skin – without causing downtime or irritation. Delivers instant glow, helps minimize the appearance of pores, and improves texture for smooth, radiant skin. Formulated to purify and remove surface debris and dead skin for a refreshed, instantly revitalized appearance.

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
83% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.

Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sclerotium gum, Aqua/water, Lactobacillus Ferment, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Lactobacillus/Punica granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Beta vulgaris/Beet Root Extract, Kaolin (Rose Clay), Sodium Phytate, Aroma**, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

Buy on Cos Bar
Sabrina A.
This is a great natural mask that works to exfoliate your skin with safe ingredients. It’s a great mask to use once or twice a week and to keep your skin looking its best. I love the smell and the texture of the mask is jelly like so it’s easy to apply without making a mess.
Leslie C.
Lavalette , WV
Feels amazing on the skin!super moisturizing. Leaves your skin super soft and hydrated. Very gentle on the skin which is great for me because my skin is pretty sensitive. I think the packaging makes it look very high end
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
I got this in my Sephora Play sub box. It is a very nice mask. It smells great and feels nice on the skin. After rinsing, my skin appears brighter, and smooth. I do not use this mask but usually 2 times a week.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask Mind Blown.Best yet resurfacing madk.The texture..incredible..I feel as Im at the spa when I use this and the results leave super soft,rejuvenated skin softer than a peach.Packed with nutrients and moisture yet mattififying in the same token.Best used once a week.You dont need much at all.I've found with using this primer isn't a must have anymore.Crazy right.I still use primer..and let me tell you..your face is model material after the process.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
I'm OBSESSED with this Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask - it's my #1 summer beauty pick! This mask quickly repairs any and all sun damaged and dry skin, leaving my face feeling fresh, beautiful and youthful!

#beachbashcontest @influenster #contest Tata Harper Honey Blossom Resurfacing Mask
Sammie K.
CHARLOTTE, NC
This mask is so great! Not only does it hydrate and prevent blemishes, but it resurfaces your skin to a gorgeous glow once it's washed off! Perfect mask to do before makeup application! It isn't harsh at all, and it's even good to wear before bed (through the night)! I would definitely recommend this mask, as it is non-toxic, has incredible, organic ingredients and makes your skin glow!
Lilly B.
Los Angeles
It was my first time using it and had no expectations. But I was happily surprised to find my skin's texture appearing smoother and softer. It makes your skin glowy and gives it a fresh, clean look. I would definitely recommend trying it at least. It may be a little expensive but it is the few products that I have tried that has given such great results.
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Looking for an instant glow?! I found the product to give it to you! I absolutely love tata Harper and this honey blossom mask is one of my favs! As soon as I take it off my skin is bright and bouncy! It works wonders on tired dull skin! Definitely a must have!
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love this mask!! It is a resurfacing mask which helps to improve the overall skin texture and health and it truly does it. High price point, but this product is truly worth it. It gives the skin such a renewed softness and young supple look. I could not be happier.
Stephanie J.
Franklin, TN
Really love how my skin feels after using this. I received a sample which lasted me multiple uses so the full size I would love to purchase would last a long time. I have dry skin and this did not dry me out and wasn't too harsh but left me very glowy