BY TATA HARPER

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients

This award-winning beta-hydroxy mask works like a traditional peel to provide an instant solution for dull skin – without causing downtime or irritation. Delivers instant glow, helps minimize the appearance of pores, and improves texture for smooth, radiant skin. Formulated to purify and remove surface debris and dead skin for a refreshed, instantly revitalized appearance.

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
83% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.

Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Sclerotium gum, Aqua/water, Lactobacillus Ferment, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Lactobacillus/Punica granatum Fruit Ferment Extract, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Beta vulgaris/Beet Root Extract, Kaolin (Rose Clay), Sodium Phytate, Aroma**, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

Jozett W.
Loved this product is was gentle and applies easily... I love the scent... not too perfume laden. It dried in 20 minutes with a slight tingling and no burning... the results were immediate... skin gently resurfaced. The product is expensive however well worth the price.
Sara M.
Lexington, VA
I love this Tata Harper Honey Resurfacing Mask. I received it in a subscription box. My skin is left glowing and my pores are minimized. My skin feels fresh and not too tight. This has beta hydroxy in it. Helps remove impurities from the skin too. Tata Harper has wonderful products.
Kristen L.
Lafayette, IN
Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask Mind Blown.Best yet resurfacing madk.The texture..incredible..I feel as Im at the spa when I use this and the results leave super soft,rejuvenated skin softer than a peach.Packed with nutrients and moisture yet mattififying in the same token.Best used once a week.You dont need much at all.I've found with using this primer isn't a must have anymore.Crazy right.I still use primer..and let me tell you..your face is model material after the process.
Sammie K.
CHARLOTTE, NC
This mask is so great! Not only does it hydrate and prevent blemishes, but it resurfaces your skin to a gorgeous glow once it's washed off! Perfect mask to do before makeup application! It isn't harsh at all, and it's even good to wear before bed (through the night)! I would definitely recommend this mask, as it is non-toxic, has incredible, organic ingredients and makes your skin glow!
Claudette M.
Brooklyn, NY
Looking for an instant glow?! I found the product to give it to you! I absolutely love tata Harper and this honey blossom mask is one of my favs! As soon as I take it off my skin is bright and bouncy! It works wonders on tired dull skin! Definitely a must have!
Sabrina A.
This is a great natural mask that works to exfoliate your skin with safe ingredients. It’s a great mask to use once or twice a week and to keep your skin looking its best. I love the smell and the texture of the mask is jelly like so it’s easy to apply without making a mess.
Gabrielle R.
Beverly Hills, CA
I love this mask!! It is a resurfacing mask which helps to improve the overall skin texture and health and it truly does it. High price point, but this product is truly worth it. It gives the skin such a renewed softness and young supple look. I could not be happier.
Kasey C.
Soft, gentle, and creamy! This mask is really nice if you are looking for a mask that will rejuvenate and clear skin but gently. I like that it is not drying nor irritating on my sensitive skin. It is also easy to apply and wash off. Very luxurious!
Jacie B.
Iola, KS
I got this in my Sephora Play sub box. It is a very nice mask. It smells great and feels nice on the skin. After rinsing, my skin appears brighter, and smooth. I do not use this mask but usually 2 times a week.
Jessica F.
San Diego, CA
Best mask ever! It made my skin super smooth after I washed it off. I liked how the mask wasn’t super heavy and it didn’t sting my face. The only drawback is the price. It’s very expensive for the small amount you get.
Kimberly K.
North Pekin, IL
Tessa B.
Is this good oily/acne prone skin?