BY TATA HARPER

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients

This targeted, ultra-concentrated, neuropeptide-powered eye treatment helps smooth the appearance of crow’s feet and fine lines for a more youthful look.

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
57% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.

Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Glycerin, Aqua/Water, Propanediol, Carthamus tinctorius (safflower) Oleosomes*, Cucumus Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Glyceryl Behenate, Lactobacillus Ferment, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetyl Alcohol, Calophyllum Inophyllum Seed Oil*, Cetearyl Olivate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Theobroma Grandiflorum Seed Butter, Lactobacillus, Iris Pallida (Sweet Iris) Leaf Cell Extract, Hydrolyzed Hibiscus Esculentus Seed Extract, Acmella Oleracea (Spilanthes) Extract, Cedrus Atlantica Bark Extract, Sorbitan Olivate, Opuntia ficus indica (Barbary fig) leaf cell extract, Anogeissus Leiocarpus (Akulia) Bark Extract, Sclerotium gum, Leucojum Aestivum (Summer Snowflake) Bulb Extract, Dextrin, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit extract, Xanthan gum, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Acacia Senegal Gum, Polygonum fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Seed Extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) Extract, Narcissus tazetta (Daffodil) Bulb Extract*, Algae extract, Vitis vinifera Grape Juice Extract, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Tocopherol, Aroma**, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

Buy on Cos Bar*
Mallory G.
new york, ny
Oh boy, what do i have to say about this? after reading NUMEROUS reviews about how amazing this product was, i bit the bullet and paid the very steep price for this serum. And to say i was disappointed is an understatement. I barely noticed a difference. For something so expensive, I expected to see much better results. Save your money and buy a serum for half the price!
Marcelina G.
Charlotte, NC
Amazing eye serum! Love the consistency and it’s really effective. When I got it I was a bit hesitant but I was really surprised it worked well. I had never used it before but it had really nice packaging and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a good eye serum.
Dani S.
Bayonne, NJ
Was really good for my dark eye circles and tired looking eyes.  It was really soft and nice on my skin. I have kind  of sensitive skin and it went on really wellit was a little bit pricey but was worth it.
Olesia A.
One of my favorite products for eye care-very hydrating, it smells divine, and it’s effective for wrinkles too. Packaging is so beautiful and easy to use! It’s a bit pricey but I’ll reconsider buying.
April R.
Rincon, GA
I received a sample of Tata Harper with a Sephora purchase and I fell absolutely in LOVE! The smell, the feel, the results. Everything about this cream is on the up! I was ready to make this switch...until I saw the cost! Yikes. While I’m sure it’s worth it, but it is not quite in my price range. Tubes of dream cream!
Katherine C.
Cumming, GA
miracle in the beginning.
If you're new to serums, START WITH THIS ONE. Ive been using this serum since the day Sephora started selling it. I saw/felt results in just weeks. Now that my skin is used to the product, I've seen it plateau in terms of results.
Elizabeth S.
San Diego, CA
Tara Harper is fast becoming a cult favorite. The product is good and works well at moisturizing the eye area. This was my first time using the product and while it worked well and was nicely packaged it was a little pricey for me to buy again.
Bianca T.
I love this serum , it's a bit pricey and you still need to apply an eyecream over this . Serum is only corrective treatment and you still will need a eye cream over this to give your eye hydration..etc.
Julissa R.
Minus 1 star for the price, but this is really an amazing eye serum. it makes my under eye feel moisturized and great in the mornings, i use it at night.
Kim B.
Had a sample of this, just a packet, so I haven't had the full expierence. I do know that it did not seem to do much to my under eye.