BY TATA HARPER

Elixir Vitae The Ultimate Wrinkle Solution by Tata Harper is a super-concentrated treatment that helps relax and fill wrinkles without injectables thanks to a formula that features 38 active ingredients that rapidly inhibit wrinkle-causing facial contractions, replenishing and redensifying the skin for long-term plumping, soothing and volumizing results. Brand: Tata Harper Skincare. Style Name: Tata Harper 'Elixir Vitae' The Ultimate Wrinkle Solution Anti-Aging Treatment. Style Number: 441069. see more...

Buy on Cos Bar
Luisana H.
Luisana H.
I love knowing that the products I use have natural ingredients that are very powerful nonetheless. This product is just amazing. Talking about this serum does not irritate my eyes but helps hydrating and de-puffing my under eye area! It also wears excellent under make up and does not interfere with its wear time.
Lulu V.
Lulu V.
Coral Gables, FL
I love knowing that the products I use have natural ingredients that are very powerful nonetheless. This serum does not irritate my eyes but helps hydrating and de-puffing my under eye area!
Samantha G.
Samantha G.
This is hands down one of the best natural eye creams out there. It has a beautiful texture and I love the pump packaging. Hydrated so well and depuffs as well. Despite the price tag, I would totally buy this again!
Brooke G.
Brooke G.
Eye serums are probably my favorite. I love the smell of this and I love how hydrating it is for my under eyes. I've tried several products for my eyes and I think this is one of my favorites.
Joseph S.
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
I've tried so many different eye creams, but this one is definitely top shelf. I alternate between this and my Caudalie Reservatrol eye cream
Des P.
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
There is nothing like a good serum on your eyes to erase fine lines, reduce puffiness and and brighten em up!
Katie B.
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I was not a fan of the product. It was very greasy and didn't do anything for me plus it is WAY over priced
Victoria H.
Victoria H.
Works like a charm! Has a small scent that smells good! I keep it in the fridge sometimes before applying!
Amber M.
Amber M.
Nashville, TN
I use this every single day; and I love it. I don't sleep well, and I use a lot of eye make up; which can make my eyes look extra tired, and is causing some wrinkling. I also have a skin condition that causes dry eye lids; this is literally my life saver so I don't look like a zombie. It's pricey, but worth every penny.
Kasey C.
Kasey C.
The most luxurious eye serum I've ever used! It is very creamy, yet has a nice slip to combat puffiness. The serum itself has a shiny (almost glittery) appearance, which I think just helps to make the skin a bit more radiant. The scent is really fresh and pleasing while the serum itself really helps to hydrate the skin as well.