BY TATA HARPER

Super-charged treatment helps smooth & fill the look of fine lines to restore a youthful appearance. This supercharged treatment works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by helping smooth the skin’s surface and filling the look of fine lines, to restore the appearance of youthful plumpness and volume.

Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua/Water, Rosa damascena Flower Water*, Propanediol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) ethyl ester, Hydroxystearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl undecylenate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Cetearyl Olivate, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl alcohol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan gum, Montmorillonite, Hydroxystearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Acmella Oleracea (Spilanthes) Extract, Ornithine, Illite, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Opuntia ficus indica (Barbary fig) leaf cell extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Iris Pallida (Sweet Iris) Leaf Cell Extract, Kaolin, Cetearyl glucoside, Phospholipids, Pheonix dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Leucojum Aestivum (Summer Snowflake) Bulb Extract, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Populus tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Glycolipids, Anogeissus Leiocarpus (Akulia) Bark Extract, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) Extract, Gluconolactone, Narcissus tazetta (Daffodil) Bulb Extract*, Vitis viniferin Grape Juice Extract, Menyanthes trifoliata (Buckbean) Flower Extract, Aroma**, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

Charlie M.
Chesapeake
I love this skincare product! It’s super easy to use and is good for all skin type! I love the packaging because it makes it easy to use. Super gentle on skin. I would definitely recommend this product!
Dia D.
Atlanta
This serum is the truth! It's literally like botox in a bottle and I love the fact that it is all natural. It smooths out fine lines and is super light weight so it won't clog you up. Definitely worth the hype and price point. I have clients who have seen drastic results from using this serum.
Eva K.
new york, NY
This serum is seriously amazing. I’m in my 30s and the only Botox holdout (injectables and the idea of sticking paralyzing toxins in my face freaks me out), but you would never know it thank to this product. It has corrected fine lines and my first wrinkle (between my brows). I love the scent and texture too - super luxe. I wish the price point was lower, but it still costs less than Botox so I can justify it. I love that I can use this through pregnancy and breastfeeding too. So, so good!!
Amber M.
Nashville, TN
I use this every single day; and I love it. I don't sleep well, and I use a lot of eye make up; which can make my eyes look extra tired, and is causing some wrinkling. I also have a skin condition that causes dry eye lids; this is literally my life saver so I don't look like a zombie. It's pricey, but worth every penny.
Kasey C.
The most luxurious eye serum I've ever used! It is very creamy, yet has a nice slip to combat puffiness. The serum itself has a shiny (almost glittery) appearance, which I think just helps to make the skin a bit more radiant. The scent is really fresh and pleasing while the serum itself really helps to hydrate the skin as well.
Luisa T.
Coral Gables, FL
I love knowing that the products I use have natural ingredients that are very powerful nonetheless. This serum does not irritate my eyes but helps hydrating and de-puffing my under eye area!
It also wears excellent under make up and does not interfere with its wear time.
Brooke G.
Eye serums are probably my favorite. I love the smell of this and I love how hydrating it is for my under eyes. I've tried several products for my eyes and I think this is one of my favorites.
Samantha G.
This is hands down one of the best natural eye creams out there. It has a beautiful texture and I love the pump packaging. Hydrated so well and depuffs as well. Despite the price tag, I would totally buy this again!
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
I've tried so many different eye creams, but this one is definitely top shelf. I alternate between this and my Caudalie Reservatrol eye cream
Annie T.
Really love Tata Harper. This product does not irritate my skin like most. I think it is worth the price. My skin looks great.