BY TATA HARPER

Super-charged treatment helps smooth & fill the look of fine lines to restore a youthful appearance. This supercharged treatment works to reduce the appearance of wrinkles by helping smooth the skin’s surface and filling the look of fine lines, to restore the appearance of youthful plumpness and volume.

Ingredients: Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua/Water, Rosa damascena Flower Water*, Propanediol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) ethyl ester, Hydroxystearyl Alcohol, Glyceryl undecylenate, Arachidyl Alcohol, Palmitoyl Isoleucine, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Cetearyl Olivate, Behenyl Alcohol, Cetearyl alcohol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Xanthan gum, Montmorillonite, Hydroxystearyl Glucoside, Sorbitan Olivate, Arachidyl Glucoside, Acmella Oleracea (Spilanthes) Extract, Ornithine, Illite, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Opuntia ficus indica (Barbary fig) leaf cell extract, Sodium hyaluronate, Iris Pallida (Sweet Iris) Leaf Cell Extract, Kaolin, Cetearyl glucoside, Phospholipids, Pheonix dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Leucojum Aestivum (Summer Snowflake) Bulb Extract, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Populus tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Glycolipids, Anogeissus Leiocarpus (Akulia) Bark Extract, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) Extract, Gluconolactone, Narcissus tazetta (Daffodil) Bulb Extract*, Vitis viniferin Grape Juice Extract, Menyanthes trifoliata (Buckbean) Flower Extract, Aroma**, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

Amber M.
Nashville, TN
I use this every single day; and I love it. I don't sleep well, and I use a lot of eye make up; which can make my eyes look extra tired, and is causing some wrinkling. I also have a skin condition that causes dry eye lids; this is literally my life saver so I don't look like a zombie. It's pricey, but worth every penny.
Kasey C.
The most luxurious eye serum I've ever used! It is very creamy, yet has a nice slip to combat puffiness. The serum itself has a shiny (almost glittery) appearance, which I think just helps to make the skin a bit more radiant. The scent is really fresh and pleasing while the serum itself really helps to hydrate the skin as well.
Luisa T.
Coral Gables, FL
I love knowing that the products I use have natural ingredients that are very powerful nonetheless. This serum does not irritate my eyes but helps hydrating and de-puffing my under eye area!
It also wears excellent under make up and does not interfere with its wear time.
Brooke G.
Eye serums are probably my favorite. I love the smell of this and I love how hydrating it is for my under eyes. I've tried several products for my eyes and I think this is one of my favorites.
Samantha G.
This is hands down one of the best natural eye creams out there. It has a beautiful texture and I love the pump packaging. Hydrated so well and depuffs as well. Despite the price tag, I would totally buy this again!
Joseph S.
Tacoma, WA
I've tried so many different eye creams, but this one is definitely top shelf. I alternate between this and my Caudalie Reservatrol eye cream
Selenaa S.
Orange Cove, CA
I love love love love this product a friend of mine recommend it to me it is now my go to I highly recommend you all to try
Des P.
Bellaire, OH
There is nothing like a good serum on your eyes to erase fine lines, reduce puffiness and and brighten em up!
Victoria H.
Works like a charm! Has a small scent that smells good! I keep it in the fridge sometimes before applying!
Katie B.
Jacksonville, NC
I was not a fan of the product. It was very greasy and didn't do anything for me plus it is WAY over priced