BY TATA HARPER

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients

This multitasking age-defying treatment effectively illuminates, brightens and corrects the appearance of skin tone for a balanced, radiant complexion. A blend of targeted technology takes a triple-action approach to fighting and minimizing the appearance of dark spots. Brassica Napus and Sea Fern Extract helps to minimize the appearance of dark spots. Colorless Carotenoids help prevent the appearance of dark spots, and Norwegian Kelp boosts glow and helps reduce the look of dark spots.

Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit water*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water*, Glycerin, Aqua/Water, Propanediol, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Leucojum Aestivum (Summer Snowflake) Bulb Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Lilium candidum leaf cell extract, Sodium Phytate, Anogeissus Leiocarpus (Akulia) Bark Extract, Xanthan gum, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Populus tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Gluconolactone, Narcissus tazetta (Daffodil) Bulb Extract*, Brassica Napus Extract, Menyanthes trifoliata (Buckbean) Flower Extract, Ascophyllum nodosum (Norwegian Sea Kelp) Extract, Dictyopteris Membranacea (Sea fern) Extract, Aroma**, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

Emily M.
Lansing, MI
Tara Harper products are a bit of a splurge thanks to their high price point, but they are worth every penny. I purchased this product during the Sephora VIB Rouge sale based on the recommendation of an employee and I am so glad I did. It has really improved the tone and texture of my skin!
Taylor K.
Did not find this product to be as miraculous as Sunday Riley or drunk elephant. Instead, I thought it caused irritation and did little to rejuvenate my skin, especially for the price of the bottle. Will be sticking to the aforementioned other lines.
Tamisha G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the way this makes my skin feel! Tara Harper is one of my favorite skincare brands. You can tell that they use quality ingredients & this serum is no different. I noticed a difference immediately in my skin.
annmarie l.
Syracuse, NY
I love this for my face !! I have boughten it a few times I think it works great packaging is nice as well it gentle on the skin and I am a repeat user of this and I would recommend it
Alexis R.
Yorba Linda, CA
This made my skin feel so vibrant and alive. Very gentle on the skin and soaks into the skin without feeling heavy. Very effective and exceeded my expectations. I used it so much that I am already out :(
Yana I.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how natural this brand is and have tried several products i loved and repurchased. This serum is brightening because of the tiny particles but it’s not hydrating and doesn’t feel smooth on my skin.
Emely T.
I’ve tried almost everything from Tata Harper skincare. This is a great serum. Only reason I didn’t give it 5 stars is because I prefer the elixir serum for my skin. Both are great. I’ve purchased from Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sephora and Tataharper.com. I just wait for which everyone is having a discount and stock up.
Nicole S.
Shelby Twp, MI
I have tried a a few products from this brand and have the same complaint about them all. I don't know if it's the bee thing but the products feel a little sticky. Aside from that, this is a nice serum. It does brighten and the smell is nice.
Daniel A.
So I used this when I did a facial at the Nordstrom spa and I fell in love with it. It's amazing what serums can do and it's so light and easy to use. Layering is perfect for this product.
Emmie H.