BY TATA HARPER

Tata Harper Concentrated Brightening Serum, 30ml DetailsPowerful Tata Harper antiaging treatment to help correct tone and brighten without bleaches. Fights all stages of the hyper-pigmentation process by inhibiting the production, transfer, and absorption of melanin into the skin. Fades the look of dark spots and protects against further discoloration for a healthy, balanced complexion. 30ml/1 fl. oz. Material: Concentrated Brightening Serum 30ml (Lightening). see more...

Tamisha G.
Philadelphia, PA
I love the way this makes my skin feel! Tara Harper is one of my favorite skincare brands. You can tell that they use quality ingredients & this serum is no different. I noticed a difference immediately in my skin.
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Jaci T.
Coral Springs
This concentrated Brightening serum is quite the investment but her products are fabulous. This helps a lot with fading my hyper pigmentation and keeps my skin clear and bright.
Yana I.
Brooklyn, NY
Love how natural this brand is and have tried several products i loved and repurchased. This serum is brightening because of the tiny particles but it’s not hydrating and doesn’t feel smooth on my skin.
Alexis R.
Yorba Linda, CA
This made my skin feel so vibrant and alive. Very gentle on the skin and soaks into the skin without feeling heavy. Very effective and exceeded my expectations. I used it so much that I am already out :(
Sam R.
Its been more than a month since I have been using Tata Harper Concentrated Brightening Serum. And i am loving it. I have seen difference in my skin like my skin is glowing day by day. Its pricey but i think it does a great job and worth every penny.
Lauren S.
Benbrook, TX
I really liked this serum. Made my skin look and feel awesome. Love TaTa Harper products. Concentrated Brightening Essence, 3.4 oz. - Tata Harper
Bianca L.
Caruthersville
It is food it is good it is good it is good it is good it is good it is goosit. It is good it is good it is good it is good
member-8a48f
I tried this a couple months ago. I loved it! I was very happy with it. But it is a little over price.
Megan H.
Auburn
This is a great day time serum to brighten the skin before moisturizer and make up. Will repurchase