Tata Harper Concentrated Brightening Essence

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients
This lightweight brightening essence, with a delicate infusion of Alpha and Beta Hydroxy technology, gives the complexion a toned and refined look, helping to minimize the appearance of dark spots for a more even, luminous glow. Boosts the performance of all Tata Harper serums.

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
79% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.

Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit water*, Lavandula angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Water*, Glycerin, Aqua/Water, Propanediol, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Polyglyceryl-10 Myristate, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Leucojum Aestivum (Summer Snowflake) Bulb Extract, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Acacia Senegal Gum, Lilium candidum leaf cell extract, Sodium Phytate, Anogeissus Leiocarpus (Akulia) Bark Extract, Xanthan gum, Lonicera japonica (Honeysuckle) Flower Extract, Lonicera caprifolium (Honeysuckle) Extract, Populus tremuloides (Aspen) Bark Extract, Gluconolactone, Narcissus tazetta (Daffodil) Bulb Extract*, Brassica Napus Extract, Menyanthes trifoliata (Buckbean) Flower Extract, Ascophyllum nodosum (Norwegian Sea Kelp) Extract, Dictyopteris Membranacea (Sea fern) Extract, Aroma**, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Citral, Citronellol, Eugenol, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tata Harper Concentrated Brightening Essence!
Metropolis, IL
This product is OK and does brighten your skin but is harsh on sensitive skin so I do say harsh I am repeat user but after a while I don't think I'm going to repurchase this again I got mine from Ulta
Fayetteville, NC
I can definitely say this essence refines my skin and lightens the look of my dark spots. It has minimized my pores and works with the serums to give my skin a brighter appearance! I like to keep it in the refrigerator to increase its refreshing effect after cleansing my face. This is truly a product worth trying!
Leicester, VT
This product is amazing.  Over a month of use and I am seeing a huge reduction in acne scars and my skin feels amazing.  I use in combination with the boosting contour serum and I can tell the product absorbs better when I apply this essence first.  Liquid gold.
Ann Arbor
I like this product. However, this product is hard to recommend because it’s pricey and I don’t think I’ve seen any real brightening effects from it. If I had to pick an essence from tata Harper I would pick the floral essence. The smell for the floral essence is also more pleasant. However, I do think this essence is more hydrating than the floral essence. Definitely get a sample of this first.
I have suffered from acne scars as a result of picking and plucking at my face. This results in an uneven skin tone that I was not able to fix until this product! With just a few uses, I was able to rub the oil over my problem spots and my scars are virtually gone! Bonus points for all natural ingredients :)
Pittsford, NY
Some of the Tata Harper items have a sort of weird earthy odor to them that I don't love, and this is one of them. But they also work really well, so I usually ignore the scent and use anyway. I didn't see much brightening, but the product did soften my skin.
Albany, GA
This brightening essence has worked wonders on my face! I purchased it from Sephora last year. The packaging is also very nice. First time user but will definitely repurchase!!
omg!!!! magic in a bottle! I love her line and I want to try more of her products! The products are organic with no harsh chemicals and basically transform your face in a hot minute! love love love!!!
new york, NY
First off, Tata Harper products are AMAZING. I was really excited to try the Concentrated Brightening line (essence and serum) and they work together like a dream. I LOVE this essence. It smells lovely, feels lovey, and really works! I use this in the morning and BR Lotion P50PIGM in the evening. A true staple in my skincare routine.
Mt Pleasant, NC
I love this. The product is well packaged and it's very affordable. It is not cheap at all. I'd love to buy more. I denitely recommend it to other people! I bet they'd love it as well. It smells okay. It's very very cute. My friends and I love this product of yours!

Looking for your answer?