BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A targeted solution to help minimize the appearance of blemishes. Solutions for:- Redness- Acne and blemishes If you want to know more…This powerful yet gentle formula helps minimize the appearance of blemishes, while calming and soothing the look of redness on the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates This product is free from toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, all synthetic chemicals, and genetically modified organisms.

Ree G.
I got a sample of this at sephora since its pricey but I have bag acne. I loved it so I brought it. But then I was so disappointed because after a few uses it made the products on my skin peel. I use ole hendrinksen moisturizer and i don't use alot of either products and the effected area would ball the product up which made it impossible for makeup.
Cassandra C.
I've heard so many good things about Tata Harper but it is so pricey that I honestly wasn't sure it would be worth the price. During the Sephora sale, I  bought this as part of a Tata Harper kit and it ended up being my favorite product. I like that it's not those pink, sulfer based spot treatments that you can only wear at night and it's not benzoyl peroxide bases. I also like that it is green beauty. I'm not a sucker for green beauty and I don't necessarily think it's better, but of course if I can find something works and it's green, it's a bonus.

As for how it works? I can see just about instant results in terms of the redness and irritation around my blemishes. I also think that within a day or two, they became flatter. It doesn't do anything for the redness of the actual blemish, but between easing the redness of the surrounding area and decreasing the size, it makes me better able to cover them up. I will be buying this again.
Juvella T.
Bronx
I was looking for a natural acne treatment that doesn't contain mainly acids when I was on my last bits on my prescribed acne medication. Although that medication kept my face clear as day, it was just a hassle to have around. But with Tata Hapar's spot treatment, although pricey, a little goes a long way and it actually works to reduce the size of the pimples and zits. However it doesn't work on blackheads or whiteheads; a separate treatment is needed for that. But overall, it's a decent product. A bonus for me though is that Tata Harper is cruelty-free :)
Danlei Z.
San Francisco, CA
this did WONDERS for my sunspots and acne scars. This looks like a really small tube when you buy it, but a little bit goes a long way especially since you're not using it all over your face. I have sunspots on my cheeks and I've been using this for over two weeks and it hasn't broken me out and I have barely made a dent.
Jennifer S.
This product didn't do a thing for my zits. I love other Tata Harper product but this was a disappointment for me. I didn't bring down the blemish that hasn't erupted yet but instead the blemish erupted as normal. It has a natural green smell. Only thing is it didn't dry out my skin.
Jennifer H.
Austin, TX
I recently started using this as my go-to spot solution. It works! It's a little pricey, but the tube will last a long time. It's pretty gentle, yet reduces redness immediately and the size within a day or 2. I would definitely recommend and would purchase again.
Amber B.
East Orange, NJ
This ones in a rally tiny bottl but good thing is you only need the tiniest amount. It took about three months of using this 2x/day for this to run out. Great value and my dark acne scars faded some.
Jessica B.
Coral Springs , FL
I was recommended this by and friend and I didn't believe it worked until I actually tried it. I'm never going back to another spot treatment. This is just amazing and it actually works.
Emily B.
This spot solution works soooo good! I was surprised with how well it worked and how affordable it is!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Does this truly work
Sophie C.
Basingstoke , Hampshire
How good is this product? Does it get rid of spot scars?
Anita S.
Valley, AL
How well does this product work?
Kelly M.
JEFFERSONVLLE, KY
What are the active ingredients?