BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A complexion clearing treatment with an AHA superfruit blend and quartz sand micro crystals to create the look of a clearer, more refined complexion. Solutions for: - Redness - Blemishes - Oiliness If you want to know more… The Clarifying Mask is the ultimate weapon against imperfections to get your skin back to looking healthy, balanced, and clear. This complexion clearing treatment has an enzymatic peel effect to even tone, help mask the appearance of blemishes and redness, and minimize the appearance of pores without drying or irritating the skin. A salicylic acid trio of white willow bark, wintergreen extract, and meadowsweet work to minimize the appearance of blemishes and breakouts for clear-looking skin, while lactic acid and an alpha hydroxy acid superfruit blend work to refine the appearance of pores. quartz sand micro-crystals provide a physical exfoliation effect to soften and smooth the look of the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegetarian, free of toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, all synthetic chemicals, and all genetically modified organisms. see more...

• How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is i...1 Answers
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This is such an amazing product it's my number 1 mask now , leave it on your face for 15 minutes,i t left my face with such a glow and left my kin so hydrated it's so worth the money I think it's affordable love the packaging and I would highly recommend this product
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
This mask works well and leaves my skin soft. I like that all the ingredients are natural/organic. The only thing keeping me from rating 5 stars is the smell. It is a very strong herb smell, like cilantro or oregano maybe, and I just did not like the smell personally. But the function of this mask is great.
alexandra r.
I feel like this is the most underrated mask on the market. I don't here enough people talking about it for how amazing it is. The morning after I applied this mask I noticed a huge difference in my skin. I've never used a mask that has been this effective. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
I got the small sample from Sephora and I NEED a bigger one. This mask is amazing. The smell is great and it def removed dry skin and left my face super soft. It got rid of a lot of redness. ON MY FIRST TRY! I will be purchasing this.
Emma J.
This is a great face mask! It helps clear out your skin but at the same time leaves it moisturized. I've never had a clarifying mask do that. The only downfall is the price. I didn't see any changes in my skin other than it feeling moisturized and for the price I'm not sure if it's worth it
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I had been wanting to try this for forever. And finally Sephora had a free sample of it, & it is everything I hoped for. Amazing smell and it make my face feel great. Also helps to clear up any acne that I have.
Lisa C.
North Plainfield, New Jersey
Worked! Would buy again....... when I got it I was a bit skeptical at first but with the constant application, I saw the improvements it was leaving on my skin. I would buy again due to it being inexpensive and good product. I would recommend....
Dina H.
I just got a sample of this stuff and I'm hooked! Since my sample was super small I've been using it as a spot treatment and km very impressed by how quickly this calms irritated skin. I hope the sample lasts long because it's pricey!!
Zoe P.
Danbury, CT
I'm glad that it seems to work for other people. Unfortunately, not for me. I got a deluxe sample of this. It made my skin burn so badly, even after I washed it off. (And my skin isn't sensitive). I saw no change in the redness of my skin or size of pimples but it smelled nice. That's what it's got going for it.
Bianca D.
The first time I tried this mask, I left it on for way too long. I thought it was a dud. But when I catered it to my sensitive skin by leaving it in for 5-10 minutes, I couldn't believe how great the results were. Great double exfoliater!
Madeline B.
Toronto, ['', '', '']
How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is it more like a moisturizer? Also if u could send one go review I would love to do a review on my social media ! :) let me know !