BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A complexion clearing treatment with an AHA superfruit blend and quartz sand micro crystals to create the look of a clearer, more refined complexion. Solutions for: - Redness - Blemishes - Oiliness If you want to know more… The Clarifying Mask is the ultimate weapon against imperfections to get your skin back to looking healthy, balanced, and clear. This complexion clearing treatment has an enzymatic peel effect to even tone, help mask the appearance of blemishes and redness, and minimize the appearance of pores without drying or irritating the skin. A salicylic acid trio of white willow bark, wintergreen extract, and meadowsweet work to minimize the appearance of blemishes and breakouts for clear-looking skin, while lactic acid and an alpha hydroxy acid superfruit blend work to refine the appearance of pores. quartz sand micro-crystals provide a physical exfoliation effect to soften and smooth the look of the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegetarian, free of toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, all synthetic chemicals, and all genetically modified organisms. see more...

• How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is i...1 Answers
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
I got the small sample from Sephora and I NEED a bigger one. This mask is amazing. The smell is great and it def removed dry skin and left my face super soft. It got rid of a lot of redness. ON MY FIRST TRY! I will be purchasing this.
Emma J.
This is a great face mask! It helps clear out your skin but at the same time leaves it moisturized. I've never had a clarifying mask do that. The only downfall is the price. I didn't see any changes in my skin other than it feeling moisturized and for the price I'm not sure if it's worth it
Lisa C.
North Plainfield, New Jersey
Worked! Would buy again....... when I got it I was a bit skeptical at first but with the constant application, I saw the improvements it was leaving on my skin. I would buy again due to it being inexpensive and good product. I would recommend....
Zoe P.
Danbury, CT
I'm glad that it seems to work for other people. Unfortunately, not for me. I got a deluxe sample of this. It made my skin burn so badly, even after I washed it off. (And my skin isn't sensitive). I saw no change in the redness of my skin or size of pimples but it smelled nice. That's what it's got going for it.
Bianca D.
The first time I tried this mask, I left it on for way too long. I thought it was a dud. But when I catered it to my sensitive skin by leaving it in for 5-10 minutes, I couldn't believe how great the results were. Great double exfoliater!
Hailey O.
Euless, TX
I am so so so obsessed with this mask! I just recently started using it but saw a difference instantly! It made my skin feel wonderful! A little pricey but totally worth t. If you have oily skin try this!
JT K.
I got this as a sample with my Sephora order. After just one use, my skin looked healthy and had almost no prominent impurities. I would definitely be purchasing the full size.
Meghann W.
I received this as a sample from Sephora. I was not expecting it to be so potent, my skin looked and felt amazing after using this. Beware if you have sensitive skin, this does burn, but I didn't mind it.
Cynthia L.
CHARLOTTE
This mask sounds amazing because it is made from natural ingredients. I am interested in trying this because it gets rid of imperfections.
Lauren R.
Palm Bay
Love this stuff! My skin is so much clearer and my texture is so smooth. Would definetly recommend this product
Madeline B.
Toronto, ON
How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is it more like a moisturizer? Also if u could send one go review I would love to do a review on my social media ! :) let me know !