Tata Harper Clarifying Mask 1 oz/ 30 mL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A complexion clearing treatment with an AHA superfruit blend and quartz sand micro crystals to create the look of a clearer, more refined complexion. Solutions for: - Redness - Blemishes - Oiliness If you want to know more… The Clarifying Mask is the ultimate weapon against imperfections to get your skin back to looking healthy, balanced, and clear. This complexion clearing treatment has an enzymatic peel effect to even tone, help mask the appearance of blemishes and redness, and minimize the appearance of pores without drying or irritating the skin. A salicylic acid trio of white willow bark, wintergreen extract, and meadowsweet work to minimize the appearance of blemishes and breakouts for clear-looking skin, while lactic acid and an alpha hydroxy acid superfruit blend work to refine the appearance of pores. quartz sand micro-crystals provide a physical exfoliation effect to soften and smooth the look of the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegetarian, free of toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, all synthetic chemicals, and all genetically modified organisms. see more...

• How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is i...1 Answers
Andrea V.
Ann Arbor
I used a deluxe sample of this, and am glad that I didn't purchase a full sized tub. Firstly, it smells terrible, and the smell is very strong- it stayed on my face even when I washed it off. My skin is quite sensitive, and the mask started to make my skin itch and burn before the 15-20 minutes. Washing it off felt nice, as you can feel the quartz exfoliating while you massage your face, and the mask does come off easily. It didn't make my current acne any better as other people mentioned happened to them, though I wouldn't expect it to have an immediate effect like that. If you  have sensitive skin, definitely try a sample first before committing to a full-sized tub.
Shannon O.
Spanish Fort, AL
I was super excited when I got a big trial size from an order on Sephora! I am loving skincare a lot and I thought that you can never have to many masks in your collection. So, the consistency is thick and the smell is a bit off putting but it's just packed full or good nutrients for your skin that the smell is growing on me now. The coverage of just using a dollop on the face goes a long way so that is definitely a plus! After 15 to 20 minutes with this mask on my skin feels so refreshed and clean. I would recommend this to my friends and co-workers!
Christine H.
Love this so, so much. I've tried a bunch of face masks and this has been my best find so far. This acts as my serum/exfoliator whenever I use it. My face feels super cleansed down to the bottom of my pores, my skin is super soft from the exfoliation, and my skin practically glows. The only downside is the price to product ratio. The container is so small and instructions ask for you to literally slather a thick layer on, so there isn't much usage you can get out of it.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
First time using it last night and I loved it. I applied the mask with a spatula and left it on for 20 mins. It doesn't try out so just keep watching the clock. Once I was ready to take it off, I scrubbed with warm water. It was easy to come off and not messy at all, which is why i like these types of mask. The after was pretty good, my skin felt smoother and it looked cleaner. Just remember if you are using this mask in the am to apply SPF after for sure.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
OK this stuffed blew me away. I have about 4 deluxe samples of Tata Harper masks, and one is the Clarifying Mask. I was dealing with a breakout, not sure why. I decided to try this mask before bed. After rinsing off, I went with my normal skin care. I woke up and *every single bump was gone.* Not one blemish was there. I was shocked. I almost want to break out again to see if it was for real! I've had my eyes on the Resurfacing Mask but this one is on my list too now!
Pittston, PA
This is such an amazing product it's my number 1 mask now , leave it on your face for 15 minutes,i t left my face with such a glow and left my kin so hydrated it's so worth the money I think it's affordable love the packaging and I would highly recommend this product
Evelyn C.
Rockville, VA
This mask works well and leaves my skin soft. I like that all the ingredients are natural/organic. The only thing keeping me from rating 5 stars is the smell. It is a very strong herb smell, like cilantro or oregano maybe, and I just did not like the smell personally. But the function of this mask is great.
alexandra r.
I feel like this is the most underrated mask on the market. I don't here enough people talking about it for how amazing it is. The morning after I applied this mask I noticed a huge difference in my skin. I've never used a mask that has been this effective. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!
Katt C.
Liverpool, NY
I got the small sample from Sephora and I NEED a bigger one. This mask is amazing. The smell is great and it def removed dry skin and left my face super soft. It got rid of a lot of redness. ON MY FIRST TRY! I will be purchasing this.
Emma J.
This is a great face mask! It helps clear out your skin but at the same time leaves it moisturized. I've never had a clarifying mask do that. The only downfall is the price. I didn't see any changes in my skin other than it feeling moisturized and for the price I'm not sure if it's worth it
Madeline B.
Toronto, ['', '', '']
How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is it more like a moisturizer? Also if u could send one go review I would love to do a review on my social media ! :) let me know !