BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A complexion clearing treatment with an AHA superfruit blend and quartz sand micro crystals to create the look of a clearer, more refined complexion. Solutions for: - Redness - Blemishes - Oiliness If you want to know more… The Clarifying Mask is the ultimate weapon against imperfections to get your skin back to looking healthy, balanced, and clear. This complexion clearing treatment has an enzymatic peel effect to even tone, help mask the appearance of blemishes and redness, and minimize the appearance of pores without drying or irritating the skin. A salicylic acid trio of white willow bark, wintergreen extract, and meadowsweet work to minimize the appearance of blemishes and breakouts for clear-looking skin, while lactic acid and an alpha hydroxy acid superfruit blend work to refine the appearance of pores. quartz sand micro-crystals provide a physical exfoliation effect to soften and smooth the look of the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegetarian, free of toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, all synthetic chemicals, and all genetically modified organisms. see more...

• How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is it ...1 Answers
Tata Harper Clarifying Mask 1 oz/ 30 mL
I got this as a sample with my Sephora order. After just one use, my skin looked healthy and had almost no prominent impurities. I would definitely be purchasing the full size.
Cynthia L.
Cynthia L.
CHARLOTTE
This mask sounds amazing because it is made from natural ingredients. I am interested in trying this because it gets rid of imperfections.
Samantha K.
Samantha K.
Moncton, CT
I got a deluxe sample of this from an online Sephora order and I like it, but I'm not sure if I love it. The smell kind of threw me, it doesn't smell awful, but it also doesn't smell that great... the colour is the exact same as the bottle too, and was also not expecting that lol. I was able to get 2 uses out of the sample bottle and each time I used it I did not see a big difference in my skin. It may have helped with my pores a bit, but did not help with the bit of acne I had both times. It did make my skin soft though, but for the price you pay, I don't think I will be purchasing this.
Lorree V.
Lorree V.
I got a deluxe sample from Sephora when I did an order as I wanted to try it out before I bought it as it is expensive. I fell in love with the first use as it was effective! Some people say the smell is too strong but I liked it as I like eucalyptus! Its s great for healing active acne but also removing dead skin as when you wash it off it activates the salt to remove dead skin. I have used up my sample and bought the full sized version. From using it once a week I have seen improvement in my acne and acne scarring!
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Toronto , ON
How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is it more like a moisturizer? Also if u could send one go review I would love to do a review on my social media ! :) let me know !