BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A complexion clearing treatment with an AHA superfruit blend and quartz sand micro crystals to create the look of a clearer, more refined complexion. Solutions for: - Redness - Blemishes - Oiliness If you want to know more… The Clarifying Mask is the ultimate weapon against imperfections to get your skin back to looking healthy, balanced, and clear. This complexion clearing treatment has an enzymatic peel effect to even tone, help mask the appearance of blemishes and redness, and minimize the appearance of pores without drying or irritating the skin. A salicylic acid trio of white willow bark, wintergreen extract, and meadowsweet work to minimize the appearance of blemishes and breakouts for clear-looking skin, while lactic acid and an alpha hydroxy acid superfruit blend work to refine the appearance of pores. quartz sand micro-crystals provide a physical exfoliation effect to soften and smooth the look of the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegetarian, free of toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, all synthetic chemicals, and all genetically modified organisms. see more...

• How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is i...1 Answers
April F.
Chula Vista, CA
All of the Tata Harper line is great. The products are natural and work wonders on your skin. I am a repeat user, but the products are very expensive. Gentle on the skin. Left it smooth and clear. I would buy again if I could find some value sets.
Abby P.
las vegas
It has a nice smell but the consistency just feels like you’re putting goo on your face and never dries. It didn’t break me it though which is always my concern.
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
I love Tata harper! I also received this as a sample along with the resurfacing mask. And I used both within a few days of each other and my skin was baby soft for days. I even noticed a difference in my scarring on my cheeks due to acne.
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh, PA
I got this in one of my beauty boxes. I really liked everything about it, except the size. I couldn’t really tell if I liked the product and the full size was too expensive for me to gamble on.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Great face mask! I don't get a lot of breakouts but I have these bumps under my skin that irritate me and are difficult to get rid of since you can't squeeze them away. I have tried this clarifying mask twice and it's so helpful to reviving my skin. I apply a thick layer all over my face and wear the a gorgeous green mask for 20 minutes. Then I rub the mask throughout my face before washing it off with warm water. My skin feel soft and exfoliated without any redness. I like the look my skin has more color and less dullness. I think this is an extremely effective mask, I have dry skin and it did not make my face tighter or dryer.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
OMG!!! I received a deluxe sample of this with a purchase I made at Sephora and I am so glad I chose this. This stuff is like magic! I've had a problem spot on my chin that I haven't been able to get rid of no matter what I did. I have no other pimples or anything else on my face other than that one spot which was deep under the skin, after 20 minutes of this mask on my face I literally wiped the spot away when I dried my face after rinsing the mask off. Not only that but my entire face is smooth, glowing, and all a even tone ❤
Sarah H.
Charlotte nc
This is a new mask from tata I've tryd it only 2 times this mask and I seen results right after it cleared up redness on my face and little bit of acne and acne scars if I use it more I will see lot more difference but so far from only 2 treatments I'm amazed for best results leave 20 minutes on face ur skin will feel so soft and energized after words my skin didn't react to this mask it was sensitive on my skin I don't have sensitive skin problems tho if your looking for a new skin care mask for the summer i really recommend it it shows up like a bright green in the bottle but on the skin it's not that bright green on the skin @influenster #influensterawards #contest
Andrea V.
Ann Arbor
I used a deluxe sample of this, and am glad that I didn't purchase a full sized tub. Firstly, it smells terrible, and the smell is very strong- it stayed on my face even when I washed it off. My skin is quite sensitive, and the mask started to make my skin itch and burn before the 15-20 minutes. Washing it off felt nice, as you can feel the quartz exfoliating while you massage your face, and the mask does come off easily. It didn't make my current acne any better as other people mentioned happened to them, though I wouldn't expect it to have an immediate effect like that. If you  have sensitive skin, definitely try a sample first before committing to a full-sized tub.
Shannon O.
Pensacola, FL
I was super excited when I got a big trial size from an order on Sephora! I am loving skincare a lot and I thought that you can never have to many masks in your collection. So, the consistency is thick and the smell is a bit off putting but it's just packed full or good nutrients for your skin that the smell is growing on me now. The coverage of just using a dollop on the face goes a long way so that is definitely a plus! After 15 to 20 minutes with this mask on my skin feels so refreshed and clean. I would recommend this to my friends and co-workers!
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
First time using it last night and I loved it. I applied the mask with a spatula and left it on for 20 mins. It doesn't try out so just keep watching the clock. Once I was ready to take it off, I scrubbed with warm water. It was easy to come off and not messy at all, which is why i like these types of mask. The after was pretty good, my skin felt smoother and it looked cleaner. Just remember if you are using this mask in the am to apply SPF after for sure.
Madeline B.
Toronto, ['', '', '']
How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is it more like a moisturizer? Also if u could send one go review I would love to do a review on my social media ! :) let me know !