BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A complexion clearing treatment with an AHA superfruit blend and quartz sand micro crystals to create the look of a clearer, more refined complexion. Solutions for: - Redness - Blemishes - Oiliness If you want to know more… The Clarifying Mask is the ultimate weapon against imperfections to get your skin back to looking healthy, balanced, and clear. This complexion clearing treatment has an enzymatic peel effect to even tone, help mask the appearance of blemishes and redness, and minimize the appearance of pores without drying or irritating the skin. A salicylic acid trio of white willow bark, wintergreen extract, and meadowsweet work to minimize the appearance of blemishes and breakouts for clear-looking skin, while lactic acid and an alpha hydroxy acid superfruit blend work to refine the appearance of pores. quartz sand micro-crystals provide a physical exfoliation effect to soften and smooth the look of the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegetarian, free of toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, all synthetic chemicals, and all genetically modified organisms. see more...

• How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is i...1 Answers
Eva K.
I am obsessed with this mask - and all of the Tata masks really. It is loaded with goodness (a highly technical term!) to combat breakouts, reduce redness and balance sebum production. It sheds dead skin cells to reveal a more youthful complexion.

When it’s time to rinse off, the face mask morphs into a scrub; tiny, sand-like granules exfoliate away any trace of dullness. It also contains salicylic acid to treat acne.Somehow, it doesn’t dry out or irritate skin at all and is actually incredibly soothing. My skin is hyper-sensitive and even I have never experienced an adverse reaction. Quite the opposite, in fact. This stuff calms any redness and rosacea-esque flare-ups, evens out my complexion and leaves my skin impossibly soft.After rinsing, you will notice an immediate transformation. The redness that plagues my fair, sensitive skin magically vanishes. It also works wonders on acne. One time I felt a spot forming beneath the skin so I slathered this on. By morning, 20 minutes in this face mask had completely eradicated the painful bump. It is a miracle worker!With summer in full swing (and all the sunscreen, sweat and humidity that comes with it),  this mask is a staple in my skincare routine. If you struggle at all with redness or breakouts, this is the face mask for you.
alexandra r.
I feel like this is the most underrated mask on the market. I don't here enough people talking about it for how amazing it is. The morning after I applied this mask I noticed a huge difference in my skin. I've never used a mask that has been this effective. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!
katie p.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I had been wanting to try this for forever. And finally Sephora had a free sample of it, & it is everything I hoped for. Amazing smell and it make my face feel great. Also helps to clear up any acne that I have.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I love this mask. It can be a tiny bit stinky and it makes you look like the creature from the black lagoon... but it works! Cleans your pores and leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. I use this when I'm having some breakouts and it clears them up after a day or two.
Dina H.
I just got a sample of this stuff and I'm hooked! Since my sample was super small I've been using it as a spot treatment and km very impressed by how quickly this calms irritated skin. I hope the sample lasts long because it's pricey!!
Sydney P.
Knoxville, TN
I used this product for the first time last night and I can honestly say that after just one application, my face looked extremely refreshed and felt unbelievably smooth. I will absolutely keep using this product to keep my face looking younger and refreshed regularly.
Erin H.
Van Buren, ME
I love Tata harper! I also received this as a sample along with the resurfacing mask. And I used both within a few days of each other and my skin was baby soft for days. I even noticed a difference in my scarring on my cheeks due to acne.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
OMG!!! I received a deluxe sample of this with a purchase I made at Sephora and I am so glad I chose this. This stuff is like magic! I've had a problem spot on my chin that I haven't been able to get rid of no matter what I did. I have no other pimples or anything else on my face other than that one spot which was deep under the skin, after 20 minutes of this mask on my face I literally wiped the spot away when I dried my face after rinsing the mask off. Not only that but my entire face is smooth, glowing, and all a even tone ❤
Sarah H.
Charlotte nc
This is a new mask from tata I've tryd it only 2 times this mask and I seen results right after it cleared up redness on my face and little bit of acne and acne scars if I use it more I will see lot more difference but so far from only 2 treatments I'm amazed for best results leave 20 minutes on face ur skin will feel so soft and energized after words my skin didn't react to this mask it was sensitive on my skin I don't have sensitive skin problems tho if your looking for a new skin care mask for the summer i really recommend it it shows up like a bright green in the bottle but on the skin it's not that bright green on the skin @influenster #influensterawards #contest
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim, CA
First time using it last night and I loved it. I applied the mask with a spatula and left it on for 20 mins. It doesn't try out so just keep watching the clock. Once I was ready to take it off, I scrubbed with warm water. It was easy to come off and not messy at all, which is why i like these types of mask. The after was pretty good, my skin felt smoother and it looked cleaner. Just remember if you are using this mask in the am to apply SPF after for sure.
Madeline B.
Toronto, ON
How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is it more like a moisturizer? Also if u could send one go review I would love to do a review on my social media ! :) let me know !