BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A complexion clearing treatment with an AHA superfruit blend and quartz sand micro crystals to create the look of a clearer, more refined complexion. Solutions for: - Redness - Blemishes - Oiliness If you want to know more… The Clarifying Mask is the ultimate weapon against imperfections to get your skin back to looking healthy, balanced, and clear. This complexion clearing treatment has an enzymatic peel effect to even tone, help mask the appearance of blemishes and redness, and minimize the appearance of pores without drying or irritating the skin. A salicylic acid trio of white willow bark, wintergreen extract, and meadowsweet work to minimize the appearance of blemishes and breakouts for clear-looking skin, while lactic acid and an alpha hydroxy acid superfruit blend work to refine the appearance of pores. quartz sand micro-crystals provide a physical exfoliation effect to soften and smooth the look of the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegetarian, free of toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, all synthetic chemicals, and all genetically modified organisms. see more...

• How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is it ...1 Answers
Marina D.
Marina D.
Lynnwood, WA
I'm obsessed with face masks, so I was delighted to get this as a deluxe sample from Sephora. I have used many different AHA masks, some with botanical frills and some without, and this was among the most effective I've ever tried. In reading reviews for this I saw many comments about the scent... I can't pretend this is the best-smelling mask I have, but it smells pretty typical to me of "natural" products. It reminds me of the skincare products I'd sample in health food stores in the 1990s, if that helps at all.

I was a wee bit overconfident on my first application and used it directly after beginning to use daily AHA pads, so be forewarned that this is a more potent AHA mask than its botanical description would suggest. Proceed with caution!

I apply a medium+ layer of this mask with a mask brush - instructions are to apply a generous amount, so don't worry about being overzealous when you're scooping it out. Because it doesn't dry completely it's a bit more difficult to do things around the house while you're wearing it - the first time I used it I kept touching it by accident and finally had to commit to sitting down for a 20-minute television episode.

When the time is up, wet your hands well and gently rub the water into the mask - you'll feel the crystals against your skin so don't be vigorous; gentle physical exfoliation is more than enough after this mask. After you're done gently re-wetting the mask and rubbing any dead skin cells loose with the crystals, a very wet, warm towel will help you gently remove the rest of product. Rinse very well, pat try, and moisturize thoroughly after! For best results I use an extremely hydrating essence after this mask to add additional nourishment to my skin and help the moisturizer sink in.
Eva K.
Eva K.
I am obsessed with this mask - and all of the Tata masks really. It is loaded with goodness (a highly technical term!) to combat breakouts, reduce redness and balance sebum production. It sheds dead skin cells to reveal a more youthful complexion.

When it’s time to rinse off, the face mask morphs into a scrub; tiny, sand-like granules exfoliate away any trace of dullness. It also contains salicylic acid to treat acne.Somehow, it doesn’t dry out or irritate skin at all and is actually incredibly soothing. My skin is hyper-sensitive and even I have never experienced an adverse reaction. Quite the opposite, in fact. This stuff calms any redness and rosacea-esque flare-ups, evens out my complexion and leaves my skin impossibly soft.After rinsing, you will notice an immediate transformation. The redness that plagues my fair, sensitive skin magically vanishes. It also works wonders on acne. One time I felt a spot forming beneath the skin so I slathered this on. By morning, 20 minutes in this face mask had completely eradicated the painful bump. It is a miracle worker!With summer in full swing (and all the sunscreen, sweat and humidity that comes with it),  this mask is a staple in my skincare routine. If you struggle at all with redness or breakouts, this is the face mask for you.
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Charlotte nc
This is a new mask from tata I've tryd it only 2 times this mask and I seen results right after it cleared up redness on my face and little bit of acne and acne scars if I use it more I will see lot more difference but so far from only 2 treatments I'm amazed for best results leave 20 minutes on face ur skin will feel so soft and energized after words my skin didn't react to this mask it was sensitive on my skin I don't have sensitive skin problems tho if your looking for a new skin care mask for the summer i really recommend it it shows up like a bright green in the bottle but on the skin it's not that bright green on the skin @influenster #influensterawards #contest
Jessica S.
Jessica S.
Chandler, AZ
OMG!!! I received a deluxe sample of this with a purchase I made at Sephora and I am so glad I chose this. This stuff is like magic! I've had a problem spot on my chin that I haven't been able to get rid of no matter what I did. I have no other pimples or anything else on my face other than that one spot which was deep under the skin, after 20 minutes of this mask on my face I literally wiped the spot away when I dried my face after rinsing the mask off. Not only that but my entire face is smooth, glowing, and all a even tone ❤
Vane G.
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Great face mask! I don't get a lot of breakouts but I have these bumps under my skin that irritate me and are difficult to get rid of since you can't squeeze them away. I have tried this clarifying mask twice and it's so helpful to reviving my skin. I apply a thick layer all over my face and wear the a gorgeous green mask for 20 minutes. Then I rub the mask throughout my face before washing it off with warm water. My skin feel soft and exfoliated without any redness. I like the look my skin has more color and less dullness. I think this is an extremely effective mask, I have dry skin and it did not make my face tighter or dryer.
Shannon O.
Shannon O.
Pensacola, FL
I was super excited when I got a big trial size from an order on Sephora! I am loving skincare a lot and I thought that you can never have to many masks in your collection. So, the consistency is thick and the smell is a bit off putting but it's just packed full or good nutrients for your skin that the smell is growing on me now. The coverage of just using a dollop on the face goes a long way so that is definitely a plus! After 15 to 20 minutes with this mask on my skin feels so refreshed and clean. I would recommend this to my friends and co-workers!
Guadalupe O.
Guadalupe O.
Anaheim , CA
First time using it last night and I loved it. I applied the mask with a spatula and left it on for 20 mins. It doesn't try out so just keep watching the clock. Once I was ready to take it off, I scrubbed with warm water. It was easy to come off and not messy at all, which is why i like these types of mask. The after was pretty good, my skin felt smoother and it looked cleaner. Just remember if you are using this mask in the am to apply SPF after for sure.
Samantha R.
Samantha R.
Chicago
This product is expensive. Still not entirely sure if it is worth the price. I find it can irritate my skin if used too often. I wish it wasn't in a jar because if it unsanitary to continue to dip my fingers (which I clean before) in for the product. I like how it does not dry down and love the ingredients, just not the miracle product I thought it would be.
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This mask works well and leaves my skin soft. I like that all the ingredients are natural/organic. The only thing keeping me from rating 5 stars is the smell. It is a very strong herb smell, like cilantro or oregano maybe, and I just did not like the smell personally. But the function of this mask is great.
alexandra r.
alexandra r.
I feel like this is the most underrated mask on the market. I don't here enough people talking about it for how amazing it is. The morning after I applied this mask I noticed a huge difference in my skin. I've never used a mask that has been this effective. Will definitely repurchase when I run out!
Madeline B.
Madeline B.
Toronto , ON
How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is it more like a moisturizer? Also if u could send one go review I would love to do a review on my social media ! :) let me know !