BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A complexion clearing treatment with an AHA superfruit blend and quartz sand micro crystals to create the look of a clearer, more refined complexion. Solutions for: - Redness - Blemishes - Oiliness If you want to know more… The Clarifying Mask is the ultimate weapon against imperfections to get your skin back to looking healthy, balanced, and clear. This complexion clearing treatment has an enzymatic peel effect to even tone, help mask the appearance of blemishes and redness, and minimize the appearance of pores without drying or irritating the skin. A salicylic acid trio of white willow bark, wintergreen extract, and meadowsweet work to minimize the appearance of blemishes and breakouts for clear-looking skin, while lactic acid and an alpha hydroxy acid superfruit blend work to refine the appearance of pores. quartz sand micro-crystals provide a physical exfoliation effect to soften and smooth the look of the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegetarian, free of toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, all synthetic chemicals, and all genetically modified organisms. see more...

• How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is i...1 Answers
Vane G.
Hialeah, FL
Great face mask! I don't get a lot of breakouts but I have these bumps under my skin that irritate me and are difficult to get rid of since you can't squeeze them away. I have tried this clarifying mask twice and it's so helpful to reviving my skin. I apply a thick layer all over my face and wear the a gorgeous green mask for 20 minutes. Then I rub the mask throughout my face before washing it off with warm water. My skin feel soft and exfoliated without any redness. I like the look my skin has more color and less dullness. I think this is an extremely effective mask, I have dry skin and it did not make my face tighter or dryer.
Andrea V.
Ann Arbor
I used a deluxe sample of this, and am glad that I didn't purchase a full sized tub. Firstly, it smells terrible, and the smell is very strong- it stayed on my face even when I washed it off. My skin is quite sensitive, and the mask started to make my skin itch and burn before the 15-20 minutes. Washing it off felt nice, as you can feel the quartz exfoliating while you massage your face, and the mask does come off easily. It didn't make my current acne any better as other people mentioned happened to them, though I wouldn't expect it to have an immediate effect like that. If you  have sensitive skin, definitely try a sample first before committing to a full-sized tub.
Shannon O.
Pensacola, FL
I was super excited when I got a big trial size from an order on Sephora! I am loving skincare a lot and I thought that you can never have to many masks in your collection. So, the consistency is thick and the smell is a bit off putting but it's just packed full or good nutrients for your skin that the smell is growing on me now. The coverage of just using a dollop on the face goes a long way so that is definitely a plus! After 15 to 20 minutes with this mask on my skin feels so refreshed and clean. I would recommend this to my friends and co-workers!
Hannah Q.
I used this mask a couple times and saw instant results with my skin! My skin is oily combo and very breakout prone but this mask helped to get rid of breakouts and prevent new ones from happening! Feels and smells natural on the skin which is perfect!
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
OK this stuffed blew me away. I have about 4 deluxe samples of Tata Harper masks, and one is the Clarifying Mask. I was dealing with a breakout, not sure why. I decided to try this mask before bed. After rinsing off, I went with my normal skin care. I woke up and *every single bump was gone.* Not one blemish was there. I was shocked. I almost want to break out again to see if it was for real! I've had my eyes on the Resurfacing Mask but this one is on my list too now!
Marcella S.
Pittsburgh
I got this in one of my beauty boxes. I really liked everything about it, except the size. I couldn’t really tell if I liked the product and the full size was too expensive for me to gamble on.
Samantha R.
Chicago
This product is expensive. Still not entirely sure if it is worth the price. I find it can irritate my skin if used too often. I wish it wasn't in a jar because if it unsanitary to continue to dip my fingers (which I clean before) in for the product. I like how it does not dry down and love the ingredients, just not the miracle product I thought it would be.
LORI H.
Pittston, PA
This is such an amazing product it's my number 1 mask now , leave it on your face for 15 minutes,i t left my face with such a glow and left my kin so hydrated it's so worth the money I think it's affordable love the packaging and I would highly recommend this product
Reilly S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I got this as a recommendation from a saleswoman at space.NK apothecary to help clear up my persisting breakout. I prefer to use this as a spot treatment instead of an all over mask (I have dry skin so I stay away from putting clearing masks all over) and it gets the job done! A little goes a long way with this mask.
Evelyn C.
Mechanicsvlle, VA
This mask works well and leaves my skin soft. I like that all the ingredients are natural/organic. The only thing keeping me from rating 5 stars is the smell. It is a very strong herb smell, like cilantro or oregano maybe, and I just did not like the smell personally. But the function of this mask is great.
Madeline B.
Toronto, ON
How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is it more like a moisturizer? Also if u could send one go review I would love to do a review on my social media ! :) let me know !