BY TATA HARPER

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A complexion clearing treatment with an AHA superfruit blend and quartz sand micro crystals to create the look of a clearer, more refined complexion. Solutions for: - Redness - Blemishes - Oiliness If you want to know more… The Clarifying Mask is the ultimate weapon against imperfections to get your skin back to looking healthy, balanced, and clear. This complexion clearing treatment has an enzymatic peel effect to even tone, help mask the appearance of blemishes and redness, and minimize the appearance of pores without drying or irritating the skin. A salicylic acid trio of white willow bark, wintergreen extract, and meadowsweet work to minimize the appearance of blemishes and breakouts for clear-looking skin, while lactic acid and an alpha hydroxy acid superfruit blend work to refine the appearance of pores. quartz sand micro-crystals provide a physical exfoliation effect to soften and smooth the look of the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegetarian, free of toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, all synthetic chemicals, and all genetically modified organisms. see more...

• How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is i...1 Answers
deirdre m.
Watertown , MA
Tara Harper makes some great masks but I have to take off some points for the value. There is not a single product in her line that I feel is a good value or that justifies the price points. It’s great to have clean ingredients but plenty of other lines do that without the high price tag. In addition to the steep costs the sizes tend to be smaller than some competitors. I love the products I’ve tried but if I’m spending this kind of money I’ll stick to Sunday riley.
Jolie D.
Brooklyn, NY
A perfect chemical and physical exfoliant. One of the only physical exfoliating masks I can use more than once a week. Skin is clearer, less red and incredibly soft after even one use. 100% natural ingredients, incredibly effective, fun bright green color? Impossible not to be obsessed.
Christine H.
Berkeley
Love this so, so much. I've tried a bunch of face masks and this has been my best find so far. This acts as my serum/exfoliator whenever I use it. My face feels super cleansed down to the bottom of my pores, my skin is super soft from the exfoliation, and my skin practically glows. The only downside is the price to product ratio. The container is so small and instructions ask for you to literally slather a thick layer on, so there isn't much usage you can get out of it.
Angela H.
Vancouver, WA
OK this stuffed blew me away. I have about 4 deluxe samples of Tata Harper masks, and one is the Clarifying Mask. I was dealing with a breakout, not sure why. I decided to try this mask before bed. After rinsing off, I went with my normal skin care. I woke up and *every single bump was gone.* Not one blemish was there. I was shocked. I almost want to break out again to see if it was for real! I've had my eyes on the Resurfacing Mask but this one is on my list too now!
Samantha R.
Chicago
This product is expensive. Still not entirely sure if it is worth the price. I find it can irritate my skin if used too often. I wish it wasn't in a jar because if it unsanitary to continue to dip my fingers (which I clean before) in for the product. I like how it does not dry down and love the ingredients, just not the miracle product I thought it would be.
Reilly S.
Chestnut Hill, MA
I got this as a recommendation from a saleswoman at space.NK apothecary to help clear up my persisting breakout. I prefer to use this as a spot treatment instead of an all over mask (I have dry skin so I stay away from putting clearing masks all over) and it gets the job done! A little goes a long way with this mask.
Eva K.
I am obsessed with this mask - and all of the Tata masks really. It is loaded with goodness (a highly technical term!) to combat breakouts, reduce redness and balance sebum production. It sheds dead skin cells to reveal a more youthful complexion.

When it’s time to rinse off, the face mask morphs into a scrub; tiny, sand-like granules exfoliate away any trace of dullness. It also contains salicylic acid to treat acne.Somehow, it doesn’t dry out or irritate skin at all and is actually incredibly soothing. My skin is hyper-sensitive and even I have never experienced an adverse reaction. Quite the opposite, in fact. This stuff calms any redness and rosacea-esque flare-ups, evens out my complexion and leaves my skin impossibly soft.After rinsing, you will notice an immediate transformation. The redness that plagues my fair, sensitive skin magically vanishes. It also works wonders on acne. One time I felt a spot forming beneath the skin so I slathered this on. By morning, 20 minutes in this face mask had completely eradicated the painful bump. It is a miracle worker!With summer in full swing (and all the sunscreen, sweat and humidity that comes with it),  this mask is a staple in my skincare routine. If you struggle at all with redness or breakouts, this is the face mask for you.
Sydney P.
KNOXVILLE, TN
I used this product for the first time last night and I can honestly say that after just one application, my face looked extremely refreshed and felt unbelievably smooth. I will absolutely keep using this product to keep my face looking younger and refreshed regularly.
Katie G.
Bend, OR
I love this mask. It can be a tiny bit stinky and it makes you look like the creature from the black lagoon... but it works! Cleans your pores and leaves your skin feeling smooth and clean. I use this when I'm having some breakouts and it clears them up after a day or two.
Hannah Q.
I used this mask a couple times and saw instant results with my skin! My skin is oily combo and very breakout prone but this mask helped to get rid of breakouts and prevent new ones from happening! Feels and smells natural on the skin which is perfect!
Madeline B.
Toronto, ['', '', '']
How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is it more like a moisturizer? Also if u could send one go review I would love to do a review on my social media ! :) let me know !