Tata Harper Clarifying Mask 1 oz/ 30 mL

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A complexion clearing treatment with an AHA superfruit blend and quartz sand micro crystals to create the look of a clearer, more refined complexion. Solutions for: - Redness - Blemishes - Oiliness If you want to know more… The Clarifying Mask is the ultimate weapon against imperfections to get your skin back to looking healthy, balanced, and clear. This complexion clearing treatment has an enzymatic peel effect to even tone, help mask the appearance of blemishes and redness, and minimize the appearance of pores without drying or irritating the skin. A salicylic acid trio of white willow bark, wintergreen extract, and meadowsweet work to minimize the appearance of blemishes and breakouts for clear-looking skin, while lactic acid and an alpha hydroxy acid superfruit blend work to refine the appearance of pores. quartz sand micro-crystals provide a physical exfoliation effect to soften and smooth the look of the skin. It is formulated Without: - Parabens - Sulfates - Phthalates This product is vegetarian, free of toxins, fillers, artificial colors, artificial fragrances, all synthetic chemicals, and all genetically modified organisms. see more...

• How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is i...1 Answers
Bridgett E.
This mask has to be by far the best masks I have ever used and I am a total mask fanatic. I have sensitive and pretty reactive/allergic skin. This can be a difficult thing when searching for natural beauty products. I received a sample of this product and was hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Much to my sheer delight it was far better than I could have possibly imagined! I had been experiencing a lot of hormonal and cystic acne and feel like I had tried everything under the sun to clear it up. This did the trick. In 2 uses!! (Which was all you could really get from the sample). It left my rough bumpy skin softer than I have felt it since I was in the single digits. It is a terrifying price tag but I have since purchased a full size and have found it to be worth it. I tend to only use it when I am breaking out with hormonal or cystic acne. I am ecstatic to have finally found something that works... no more cycling through ineffective products... If you haven't had any luck with other products and get hormonal acne or cystic I would definitely recommend giving this a shot!!
Etta H.
Indianapolis , IN
This is an all natural BHA refining/ resurfacing mask. It works to slough off dead, dull skin to make way for botanical enzymes and extracts to cleanse and nourish the skin. It helps to reduce pore size, improve skin tone and texture, promote hydration, and leave the skin looking radiant. I use it multiple times a week, both as a quick mask (20 minutes to an hour), and as an overnight mask. The product is not advertised as an overnight treatment, but it is gentle enough to do so without irritating my sensitive skin, and helps on days when, say, perhaps I had a little to drink and “forgot” the take my makeup off the night before. It comes in nice glass packaging, and though it is relatively small in product size, a little of this jelly like mask goes a long way. Highly recommend for those with textured skin and dullness.
Kristen W.
Oklahoma City
This is a luxury face mask! Yes it is definitely expensive but it’s actually a face mask, a hydrating treatment and an exfoliating treatment in one! This mask will improve redness, blemishes, skin tone and the appearance of pores. There are both chemical (AHAs) and physical (micro crystals) exfoliants. This product does has a medicinal smell from the eucalyptus that some people may find unpleasant.

When you use this mask it doesn’t get dry like a traditional mask because it contains honey which is at work hydrating your skin. When you go to wash the mask off, you wet your finds and massage the mask into your face to get the exfoliation effect from the micro crystals before you finally wash it all off. My face definitely feels soft, smooth and hydrated after I finish my treatment.
deirdre m.
Watertown , MA
Tara Harper makes some great masks but I have to take off some points for the value. There is not a single product in her line that I feel is a good value or that justifies the price points. It’s great to have clean ingredients but plenty of other lines do that without the high price tag. In addition to the steep costs the sizes tend to be smaller than some competitors. I love the products I’ve tried but if I’m spending this kind of money I’ll stick to Sunday riley.
Jolie D.
Brooklyn, NY
A perfect chemical and physical exfoliant. One of the only physical exfoliating masks I can use more than once a week. Skin is clearer, less red and incredibly soft after even one use. 100% natural ingredients, incredibly effective, fun bright green color? Impossible not to be obsessed.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
There is room in everyone’s life for this mask. For someone who has combo skin, I like to do a mask like this once a week in my t-zone just to keep the oil at bay. This mask is extremely gentle, but very effective. I would definitely repurchase this mask. I’m obsessed with all of Tata’s products. They’re a gift sent from heaven!!
Cera B.
Beeville, TX
This stuff is amazing! It has done amazing things to my skin. It has helped my acne and and scaring that I have. It also leaves my skin feeling SO soft. It is always gentle on my skin. Would definitely recommend this to anyone. And would buy again.
Samantha R.
This product is expensive. Still not entirely sure if it is worth the price. I find it can irritate my skin if used too often. I wish it wasn't in a jar because if it unsanitary to continue to dip my fingers (which I clean before) in for the product. I like how it does not dry down and love the ingredients, just not the miracle product I thought it would be.
Reilly S.
Chestnut hill , MA
I got this as a recommendation from a saleswoman at space.NK apothecary to help clear up my persisting breakout. I prefer to use this as a spot treatment instead of an all over mask (I have dry skin so I stay away from putting clearing masks all over) and it gets the job done! A little goes a long way with this mask.
Eva K.
I am obsessed with this mask - and all of the Tata masks really. It is loaded with goodness (a highly technical term!) to combat breakouts, reduce redness and balance sebum production. It sheds dead skin cells to reveal a more youthful complexion.

When it’s time to rinse off, the face mask morphs into a scrub; tiny, sand-like granules exfoliate away any trace of dullness. It also contains salicylic acid to treat acne.Somehow, it doesn’t dry out or irritate skin at all and is actually incredibly soothing. My skin is hyper-sensitive and even I have never experienced an adverse reaction. Quite the opposite, in fact. This stuff calms any redness and rosacea-esque flare-ups, evens out my complexion and leaves my skin impossibly soft.After rinsing, you will notice an immediate transformation. The redness that plagues my fair, sensitive skin magically vanishes. It also works wonders on acne. One time I felt a spot forming beneath the skin so I slathered this on. By morning, 20 minutes in this face mask had completely eradicated the painful bump. It is a miracle worker!With summer in full swing (and all the sunscreen, sweat and humidity that comes with it),  this mask is a staple in my skincare routine. If you struggle at all with redness or breakouts, this is the face mask for you.
Madeline B.
Toronto, ['', '', '']
How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is it more like a moisturizer? Also if u could send one go review I would love to do a review on my social media ! :) let me know !