Tata Harper Clarifying Mask

A blemish-targeting mask that clarifies, exfoliates, and soothes redness with AHAs and quartz micro-crystals for a smooth, clear-looking complexion. Skin Type: Dry and CombinationSkincare Concerns: Acne and Blemishes, Pores, and RednessFormulation: MaskHighlighted Ingredients:- AHA and BHA Blend: Provides chemical exfoliation to target blemishes, clear buildup, balance oil, and minimize the look of pores- African Wild Grape and Raw Honey: Hydrate and soothe to visibly calm irritation and minimize the look of redness- Quartz Sand Micro-Crystals: Provide physical exfoliation to smooth roughness and soften the look of skin texture.

What does this mask do?
Does this work? How effective is it on acne prone skin?
How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is it more like a moisturizer? Also if u could send one go review I would love to do a review on my social media ! :) let me know !
Start your review of Tata Harper Clarifying Mask!
How would you rate this product?
Philadelphia, PA
Tata Harper Clarifying Mask uploaded by Ana M.
Love it, love the smell, love how my skin feels after I clean it. I got this as a Christmas gift but I would never stop using it, it’s natural and my skin feels better than ever
Hialeah, FL
Great face mask! I don't get a lot of breakouts but I have these bumps under my skin that irritate me and are difficult to get rid of since you can't squeeze them away. I have tried this clarifying mask twice and it's so helpful to reviving my skin. I apply a thick layer all over my face and wear the a gorgeous green mask for 20 minutes. Then I rub the mask throughout my face before washing it off with warm water. My skin feel soft and exfoliated without any redness. I like the look my skin has more color and less dullness. I think this is an extremely effective mask, I have dry skin and it did not make my face tighter or dryer.
Walton Hills, OH
I just got a sample of this stuff and I'm hooked! Since my sample was super small I've been using it as a spot treatment and km very impressed by how quickly this calms irritated skin. I hope the sample lasts long because it's pricey!!
Chandler, AZ
Tata Harper Clarifying Mask uploaded by Jessica S.
OMG!!! I received a deluxe sample of this with a purchase I made at Sephora and I am so glad I chose this. This stuff is like magic! I've had a problem spot on my chin that I haven't been able to get rid of no matter what I did. I have no other pimples or anything else on my face other than that one spot which was deep under the skin, after 20 minutes of this mask on my face I literally wiped the spot away when I dried my face after rinsing the mask off. Not only that but my entire face is smooth, glowing, and all a even tone ❤
Hartford, WI
Purchased at: Sephora
I know other people love this mask, but this is a never use again for me. I put this on and the first thing I noticed was the horrible smell. I could get over the smell, but I have painful chemical burns from the mask on my cheeks. My skin isn't overly sensitive and I use Vitamin C, AHA & BHA on a daily basis.
Purchased at: Sephora
I had samples from Sephora and I liked it so much that I will get this , I try it couple of times and I so results . Tata harper is one of my favorite brands
San Diego, CA
So first off.. it’s has a really strong peppermint/grassy smell. It smells a little weird. But I really like the effects of the mask. It’s not messy. you put it on and it drys pretty quickly. It’ll be sticky right before drying. After I wash it off, my face looks so clean, and clear. Very refreshed.. It’s all natural. And it’s pretty strong. But it works. Great mask. I enjoy using it.
BURLINGTON, VT
This mask has to be by far the best masks I have ever used and I am a total mask fanatic. I have sensitive and pretty reactive/allergic skin. This can be a difficult thing when searching for natural beauty products. I received a sample of this product and was hoping for the best but expecting the worst. Much to my sheer delight it was far better than I could have possibly imagined! I had been experiencing a lot of hormonal and cystic acne and feel like I had tried everything under the sun to clear it up. This did the trick. In 2 uses!! (Which was all you could really get from the sample). It left my rough bumpy skin softer than I have felt it since I was in the single digits. It is a terrifying price tag but I have since purchased a full size and have found it to be worth it. I tend to only use it when I am breaking out with hormonal or cystic acne. I am ecstatic to have finally found something that works... no more cycling through ineffective products... If you haven't had any luck with other products and get hormonal acne or cystic I would definitely recommend giving this a shot!!
Indianapolis , IN
This is an all natural BHA refining/ resurfacing mask. It works to slough off dead, dull skin to make way for botanical enzymes and extracts to cleanse and nourish the skin. It helps to reduce pore size, improve skin tone and texture, promote hydration, and leave the skin looking radiant. I use it multiple times a week, both as a quick mask (20 minutes to an hour), and as an overnight mask. The product is not advertised as an overnight treatment, but it is gentle enough to do so without irritating my sensitive skin, and helps on days when, say, perhaps I had a little to drink and “forgot” the take my makeup off the night before. It comes in nice glass packaging, and though it is relatively small in product size, a little of this jelly like mask goes a long way. Highly recommend for those with textured skin and dullness.
Ypsilanti, MI
I used a deluxe sample of this, and am glad that I didn't purchase a full sized tub. Firstly, it smells terrible, and the smell is very strong- it stayed on my face even when I washed it off. My skin is quite sensitive, and the mask started to make my skin itch and burn before the 15-20 minutes. Washing it off felt nice, as you can feel the quartz exfoliating while you massage your face, and the mask does come off easily. It didn't make my current acne any better as other people mentioned happened to them, though I wouldn't expect it to have an immediate effect like that. If you  have sensitive skin, definitely try a sample first before committing to a full-sized tub.