BY TATA HARPER

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients

The Clarifying Mask is the ultimate weapon against any skin imperfection to get your skin back to looking healthy, balanced, and clear. This complexion clearing treatment has an enzymatic peel effect that helps mask the appearance of breakouts, redness, and excess sebum without drying or irritating the skin. Salicylic Acid Trio minimizes the appearance of blemishes, while AHA Superfruit blend & Lactic Acid refine the appearance of pores. Chlorella nourishes and hydrates with essential vitamins and fatty acids. As you rinse the mask and gently massage, Quartz Sand Micro-Crystals physically exfoliate & soften the look of your skin.

100% of the total ingredients are from natural origin.
8.45%% of the total ingredients are from Organic Farming.
Natural Cosmetic certified by Ecocert Greenlife according to Ecocert Standard.

Mel/Honey, Kaolin, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Lactobacillis / Rye Flour / Ferment, L (+) Lactic Acid, Salix Alba (Willow) Bark Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Water*, Maranta Arundinacea Root Extract, Bentonite, Aroma**, Glyceryl Undecylenate, Pyrus Malus (Apple) Seed Oil, Aqua/Water, Glycerin, Hydrated Silica, Oenothera Biennis (Evening Primrose) Oil*, Santalum Spicatum (Sandalwood) Seed Oil, Lannea Microcarpa Fruit Extract, Tasmannia Lanceolata Fruit/Leaf Extract, Chlorella Pyrenoidosa, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit / Leaf Extract, Gaultheria Procumbens (Wintergreen) Leaf Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Fruit Extract, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Oil, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago Officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Medicago Sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Glyceryl Caprylate, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Phytate, CI 77288, Linalool, Limonene, Geraniol, Citronellol, Citral, Eugenol, Methyl Eugenol *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

• How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask?...3 Answers
Tata Harper Clarifying Mask
  • "I am obsessed with this mask - and all of the Tata masks really. It is loaded with goodness (a highly technical term!) to combat breakouts, reduce redness and balance sebum production. It sheds dead skin cells to reveal a more youthful complexion.

When it’s time to rinse off, the face mask morphs into a scrub; tiny, sand-like granules exfoliate away any trace of dullness. It also contains salicylic acid to treat acne.Somehow, it doesn’t dry out or irritate skin at all and is actually incredibly soothing. My skin is hyper-sensitive and even I have never experienced an adverse reaction. Quite the opposite, in fact. This stuff calms any redness and rosacea-esque flare-ups, evens out my complexion and leaves my skin impossibly soft.After rinsing, you will notice an immediate transformation. The redness that plagues my fair, sensitive skin magically vanishes. It also works wonders on acne. One time I felt a spot forming beneath the skin so I slathered this on. By morning, 20 minutes in this face mask had completely eradicated the painful bump. It is a miracle worker!With summer in full swing (and all the sunscreen, sweat and humidity that comes with it),  this mask is a staple in my skincare routine. If you struggle at all with redness or breakouts, this is the face mask for you. " in 6 reviews
Sarah N.
Hamilton, ON
This product was okay.

The smell was horrible, it takes a few applications to get used to it. The price is absurd for the amount of product, you get 30mL/1oz of product for $68 USD ($85 CAD).

But the packaging is nice and very luxurious feeling.

My biggest issue with this mask is that it just doesn't work as well as I would like, in comparison to others (GlamGlow Super Mud or any of the Origins masks for breakouts).

It leaves your skin feeling very soft but the immediate/overnight results are not what I get with other masks.

I wouldn't recommend this product because of the price and because there are other masks out there that do what this mask claims to do but better.
Kira G.
I gave it 4 stars because it didn’t solve my skin problem which is white head & blackheads but I do say that when applying it, it feels sooooo refreshing, it’s great to use when you need a good wake me up! Or use in the summer. It’s easy to apply, you let it sit for like 15-20 min, you feel it tightening your skin as it dries, it’s easy to wash off when it’s time to rinse, I apply a moisturizer & done, it does make my face feel very clean. But if your looking for it to leave your face moisturized to the point that you forget to apply a moisturizer or looking to clean off layer by layer to the point that it helps clean out you blackhead, this not it. It’s good to help enhance your personal moisturizer, that’s fo sure.
Etta H.
Indianapolis , IN
This is an all natural BHA refining/ resurfacing mask. It works to slough off dead, dull skin to make way for botanical enzymes and extracts to cleanse and nourish the skin. It helps to reduce pore size, improve skin tone and texture, promote hydration, and leave the skin looking radiant. I use it multiple times a week, both as a quick mask (20 minutes to an hour), and as an overnight mask. The product is not advertised as an overnight treatment, but it is gentle enough to do so without irritating my sensitive skin, and helps on days when, say, perhaps I had a little to drink and “forgot” the take my makeup off the night before. It comes in nice glass packaging, and though it is relatively small in product size, a little of this jelly like mask goes a long way. Highly recommend for those with textured skin and dullness.
Michaela H.
Albuquerque, NM
Doesn't matter what you buy from Tata Harper you will never be disappointed. Tata Harper is one of those brands which is expensive but you will get what you paid for. I've been using this mask only once a week but I can see the results immediately and even following days. My skin tone is more even, skin is overall clearer, smoother and glowy. I highly recommend this product or any other products from Tata Harper!
Yvette P.
San Diego, CA
So first off.. it’s has a really strong peppermint/grassy smell. It smells a little weird. But I really like the effects of the mask. It’s not messy. you put it on and it drys pretty quickly. It’ll be sticky right before drying. After I wash it off, my face looks so clean, and clear. Very refreshed.. It’s all natural. And it’s pretty strong. But it works. Great mask. I enjoy using it.
Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
There is room in everyone’s life for this mask. For someone who has combo skin, I like to do a mask like this once a week in my t-zone just to keep the oil at bay. This mask is extremely gentle, but very effective. I would definitely repurchase this mask. I’m obsessed with all of Tata’s products. They’re a gift sent from heaven!!
Samantha N.
Seaside
Only got this as a sample and boy does it tingle.
Maybe with regular use this would be great.. but my face purged and then... Nothing. I only used a sample.

The price point is high which is why I wouldn't go out and purchase this on my own
Noe E.
Honolulu, HI
Another AMAZING mask for texture, clogged pores, dullness. AHA blend for chemical exfoliation to remove dead skin cells and BHA blend to clear out pores. Quartz sand crystals for physical exfoliation. Holy grail! Helped to clear my skin and gave me a fresh radiant look. Didn't dry me out, bcuz the mask itself does not dry completely. But as always I hydrate after any mask. 1 oz/$68.
Samantha R.
Fox River Grv, IL
This product is expensive. Still not entirely sure if it is worth the price. I find it can irritate my skin if used too often. I wish it wasn't in a jar because if it unsanitary to continue to dip my fingers (which I clean before) in for the product. I like how it does not dry down and love the ingredients, just not the miracle product I thought it would be.
Jolie D.
Brooklyn, NY
A perfect chemical and physical exfoliant. One of the only physical exfoliating masks I can use more than once a week. Skin is clearer, less red and incredibly soft after even one use. 100% natural ingredients, incredibly effective, fun bright green color? Impossible not to be obsessed.
Madeline B.
Toronto, ['', '', '']
How long do u leave it on you're face for ? Is it a mask? Or is it more like a moisturizer? Also if u could send one go review I would love to do a review on my social media ! :) let me know !