BY TATA HARPER

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients
This supercharged treatment works to visibly lift, tighten, and smooth the look of skin. A targeted blend of fortifying technology helps reinforce the appearance of firmness and hydration for a visible contouring effect, especially on the neck and jawline area. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.

Aloe barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua/Water, Rosa damascena Flower Water*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Silybum marianum (Milk thistle) ethyl ester, Mangifera Indica (Mango) Seed Butter, Hydroxystearyl Alcohol, Acacia Senegal Gum, Propanediol, Glycerin, Glyceryl undecylenate, Cetearyl alcohol, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Punica Granatum Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Flower Extract, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed wax, Hydrolyzed Rhizobian Gum, Cetearyl Olivate, Coco-glucoside, Sclerotium gum, Glyceryl Caprylate, Hydroxystearyl Glucoside, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed Oil*, Montmorillonite, Sorbitan Olivate, Ornithine, Centella asiatica (Gotu Kola) Extract*, Oryza sativa (Rice) Extract*, Illite, Sodium hyaluronate, Kaolin, Phospholipids, Pheonix dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Solidago virgaurea (Goldenrod) extract*, Leuconostoc/Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Glycolipids, Oryza sativa (Rice) Extract*, Alaria Esculenta Extract, Salix alba (Willow) Bark Extract*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria Flower Extract*, Tilia europaea (Linden) Leaf & Flower Extract*, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) Extract, Narcissus tazetta (Daffodil) Bulb Extract*, Menyanthes trifoliata (Buckbean) Flower Extract, Leuconostoc Ferment Filtrate, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Aroma**, Citral, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

Lindsey H.
Dallas, TX
This product is pricey, no doubt, but it is one of the best lifting/anti-aging products on the market. See if you can snag a sample from the Neiman Marcus Tata Harper counter so you can try it out. If you’re looking for serious results, look no further.
Nicole P.
Roselle park, NJ
I loved using this before applying makeup. It would leave my face feeling smooth and not at all clumpy. I like the design and bottle esthetically. I would recommend it to anyone.
Elizabeth S.
Staff
This is a great product if you’re looking for anti aging minus the harsh chemicals. I apply in am under makeup and at night before a moisturizer or face oil. Smooths skin and gives good hydration!
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Bekah L.
Vail, AZ
I really do love this for giving me a more tightened and contoured face but it really does have a hefty price tag. I have thoroughly enjoyed this product but I don’t think I will repurchase it, or at least not for a bit.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Marah JoAnne K.
Fort sill, OK
I was surprised by how much I love this. I’m an avid fan of Sunday Riley’s luna oil. After adding this to my routine at night, it’s awesome and has made great changes for my skin.
Emely T.
Wonderful product. Fantastic ingredients. Left my skin ready and prepped for the rest of my skincare. Purchased from Sephora and Neiman Marcus. Great for all skin types. I would definitely repurchase and recommend.
Lacy M.
Ah-making product. I can’t even say all I would like to about these products. I hardly use a serum before makeup, but if I do it’s usually this or my farsali. I love my blurring primers. But days when my skin needs that extra oomph that makeup can’t provide I use this! I look refreshed and glowing.
Malia O.
Hammond, LA
This serum made my skin brighter and more even in a few very short days! It smells SO good and actually gives results. I'm definitely buying again!