Tata Harper Boosted Contouring Eye Mask

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients

Powered by triple-effect technology, this concentrated mask gives the eye area the appearance of being lifted and sculpted, while smoothing the look of crow’s feet and reducing the appearance of puffiness, dark circles, and signs of fatigue. Reduces the appearance of puffiness and dark shadows to relieve the look of tired eyes.

Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glyceryl Behenate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Rhus Verniciflua Peel Cera, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Shorea Robusta Resin, Rosa Rubiginosa Seed extract*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Fruit extract, Cucumus Sativus (Cucumber) Seed Oil, Candelilla Cera/Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla) Wax, Dipalmitoyl Hydroxyproline, Diheptyl Succinate, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa Seed) Butter, Cocos nucifera (Coconut) oil, Aloe barbadensis Leaf Extract, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Hippophae rhamnoides (Sea Buckthorn) Oil*, Tocopherol, Camellia sinensis (Green Tea) seed oil*, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil*, Sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil*, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Polygonum fagopyrum (Buckwheat) Seed Extract, Algae extract, Pheonix dactylifera (Date) Seed Extract, Lavandula stoechas (Spanish Lavender) Extract, Capryloyl Glycerin/Sebacic Acid Copolymer, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Filipendula Ulnaria (Meadowsweet) Extract*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Aroma**, Citral, Linalool, Citronellol, Geraniol, Limonene, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Eugenol *Ingredients from Organic farming **Clinical grade essential oils blend.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tata Harper Boosted Contouring Eye Mask!
Eva K.
new york, NY
This is an amazing, super-duper, extra-strength, anti-aging moisturizer for your entire eye area. It is so thick that you almost have to let it warm up on your skin so you can easily dab it around the eyes. Otherwise, you may have to tug a bit to get it to spread properly. Use it around your entire eye area, raccoon-style. I smear it under my eyes, in the corners, on my lids, and straight up to my eyebrows.This is the most moisturizing eye cream I have ever used and has been a real godsend this winter. (The radiator in my bedroom is enormous and wreaks havoc on my skin.) So, if you are looking a bit dry and crepey, this will fix you right up. Plus, it somehow lifts the entire eye area for a more youthful, “awake” look. Don’t ask me how – it just works! I like to use this at night or on days I am makeup-free, so it can really seep in.It’s travel-friendly too since it has a thick balm consistency so that it won’t count towards your liquids limit. Apply this post-takeoff to prevent dehydration and droopy/sleepy eyes. Upon arrival, you’ll look alert, rested, and hydrated. Thank you, Tata Harper!
KL S.
Ardmore, OK
This stuff is magic!!! The difference this eye balm actually makes to the bags under my eyes is actually shocking and I can always tell when I stop using it. It also is great for the lips as well- my consultant at Tata Harper in Neiman Marcus suggested this (and ive read it on their social media) and it really is amazing. This product is expensive but it is well worth it and lasts for several months. Amazing product for the winter months. Also I love Tata Harper because they are a clean beauty company!
Karen K.
Love how this feels as it goes on my eyes. It’s been a total game changer for me. And I love that it’s all natural
Esmeralda Z.
Bakersfield
Amazing product and I really need more of it !! It’s effective and I can see a difference right away!! Every happy with this product!! It’s a little pricey but worth it. Yes I will buy it again. Thank you for this product
Carley O.
Brooklyn, NY
This product is super hydrating and restores tired eyes and circles. It feels really luxurious and has a nice creamy texture. The product soaks into the skin really well, and is great for prepping the skin for makeup or for a big event. Price point is very high, but the quality is really good.
Sonia S.
Main issue with the title Harper boosted I bomb is the price point the fact that you don't get that much product and you were paying an incredible amount for this product really does make me hesitate from repurchasing I have since bought little pots off of eBay which help the price a little bit in terms of the product it is quite moisturizing and thick and does have a great ingredients
Alejandria B.
London, ON
Ok this is the best eye mask on the market! You can use it anywhere you need a little lift. Droopy lids or you just want to look for awake this will do the trick!! The tiniest amount warm up on your ring fingers and then gently apply around the orbital bones. Also can be use on your 11s or forehead, smiles lines and around the lips. Remembered the smallest amount goes an incredibly long way!
jessikah C.
Saint John, NB
I love eye masks. This is one of.my favorits. This will make your life so much better. It's so soothing on the eyes

Looking for your answer?