Tata Harper Aromatic Stress Treatment uploaded by Desiree F.

BY TATA HARPER

High-Performance Botanical Ingredients
This aromatherapy profoundly promotes overall tranquility and serenity and helps transforms mood and energy. Provides a sense of calm during normal daily tension while inspiring feelings of peace and relaxation.

Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Aroma**, Sambucus Nigra Fruit Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Oil*, Arnica montana (Arnica) Extract*, Borago officinalis (Borage) Leaf Extract*, Medicago sativa (Alfalfa) Extract*, Spiraea Ulmaria (Meadowsweet) Extract*, Calendula officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract*, Citral, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool, Methyl Eugenol *Ingredients from organic farming ** Clinical grade essential oils blend.

Desiree F.
Augusta
What a way to pamper yourself! This stuff is luxurious. It also works! Whenever I'm experiencing a stressful moment I rub some if this in the palms of my hands and take some long deep breaths. I'm immediately transported to Tata's farm in Vermont and fields and fields of fresh herbs and flowers. It's magical. I love the scent and portability. I take it everywhere.
Shannon F.
Warwick, RI
Tata Harper is one of my new favorite finds.  They are organic and out of Vermont.  Very gentle but effective. I loved this Aromatic Stress Treatment, though the scent is hard to describe -somewhat herbal- but it does work extremely well. I put some on my pulse points and take a sniff before winding down for bed after a long day, and it has become a little ritual of mine to care for myself and wist me off to sleep easier.  It's a pretty pricey little bottle, but so worth it.
Sofia D.
stockton
this product i like so much the brand as well, I like how it felt on my skin very gentle,nice smell not too strong I bought it at Amazon at a low price as well, for !email it was very effective so I do recommend this product try it for yourself and see the results
Jamie L.
Rialto, CA
This nightly creek ....
masks number 2 .... skin and healthy
$58 for full size
I like the product
Richard R.
Barnsley
Maybe im too stressed as this really did nothing theres better products on the market at a cheaper price not sure if all this brand is just people hyping it up to something its not worth