BY TASTYKAKE

Buy on Jet.com
  • "I know they are really terrible for me but I have always loved these cakes." in 1 review
kaity l.
S Williamsprt, PA
These are absolutely terrible for you but they taste amazing. Very moist and fresh.
Victoria L.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Growing up my dad use to buy these all the time for us! He still buys them a lot for himself though.. They are very yummy though.
Carolina l.
Hallandale fl, FL
Love these they are really sweet but will do that sweet craving justice! very decadent and reasonable price
Julie M.
I know they are really terrible for me but I have always loved these cakes. They taste great
Kathryn T.
Even better than the Little Debbie Hohos! These are more moist and better balanced between cake and creme proportions!
Heather W.
Charlotte, NC
I don't think these are as good as little debbie, but when you can't get your hands on them they do cure the sweet tooth
Alexandra  R.
Foodie Expert
My absolute favorite, always leaving me with a content stomach!! i honestly don't regret spending one cent on this product!!!!!!!!
Diana S.
San Diego, CA
Foodie Expert
These are soo amazing! They are so soft and sweet ! There also so creamy I don't see them as often so I don't purchase them a lot!
Amanda L.
Altavista, VA
Foodie Expert
Get in my belly, like now! These are delicious! So moist and the filling is so creamy. You really can't go wrong.
Becky F.
Maybe it's just my area, but I have trouble finding these anywhere. They are SO delicious. Creamy, chocolatey amazingness. One of the better tastykakes.