BY TASTYKAKE #88 in Donuts

Our Tasty Commitment. The Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century-long legacy and promise for the future. see more...

Taylor C.
Cambridge, MD
These are pretty good! Salted caramel is one of my favorites so I'm in love. They could be a little bit more moist but I still love them. They're pretty affordable. They're great I definitely recommend these to try
Jeannie C.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I don't normally like cake donuts, but I buy these when they are BOGO at the grocery store. I saw this flavor last time, and figured I'd give it a try. I love anything salted caramel. These are AMAZING! I really had to practice self-control and limit my daily intake on these. My kids liked them too, but not as much as I did! I'm definitely buying them again the next time they go on sale.
Megan E.
Kansas City, MO
Just tried these last night after loving the fall tastykake apple caramel and pumpkin spice ones. These are just as great as the others & my only wish is that they would make all thee flavors year round. I would purchase all 3 weekly.
Lucius G.
One bite into these salted caramel tastykake donuts and you'll ptobably want to eat another 3 or 4 or 5 because they are addictive, one bite and you'll taste the 'cruchynest' of this soft donut then the caramel will hit you with a slight hint of salt to give it that nice balance..