Tastykake®  Rich Frosted Mini Donuts Chocolate

Tastykake® Rich Frosted Mini Donuts Chocolate

BY TASTYKAKE #21 in Donuts

TastyKake® Rich Frosted Mini Donuts.
Made fresh daily.

Tastykake®  Rich Frosted Mini Donuts Chocolate
Tastykake® Rich Frosted Mini Donuts Chocolate
  • "My family loves these." in 1 review
Christine S.
Philadelphia
Always fresh always delicious. Boxes are easy to open. The chocolate on the donuts are always good. I buy it where ever I see them. Flavor is excellent. I wouldn’t change this product would totally recommend.
tara m.
Pittsburgh, PA
I have had these ever since I was little. My mom always gets a bunch of different flavors for breakfast. Chocolate is my personal favorite. I buy them from giant eagle or Walmart. They are great to take on the go as well. I definitely recommend these.
Billie D.
I remember my mom buying tastykake donuts as a child. I continue this tradition and still buy them for my family. It's a good snack to eat on the go and perfect to add in your child's school lunch. I would recommend these donuts to others.
Meg M.
['Columbia', ''], MD
I like tastycake products more than other brands of packaged snack cakes, but these are just not for me. I find the donut texture to be a little too dry/dense and the 'chocolate' coating is waxy and tangy. These donuts sadly just look better than they taste!
Dolly M.
Tastykake has many many different types of kakes pies and the flavors are all amazing and great and the kids like them all. I would recommend this product to many family with young kids great for snacks time at home or in school.
Lisa H.
Port Hueneme, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Not much to say about these because it is chocolate and it is a donut so there for it is amazing LOL! We like all the flavors of this brand of donut but the chocolate is our fav!
Crystal D.
New Carrolltn, MD
This is the life! That what I always say when I eat these. they hit the stop every time. They are great with milk. I also like to warm them up a little in the microwave.
Michele L.
Richmond, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love TastyKake donuts but these are the worst. The chocolate frosting is way too thick and hard, not to mention it tastes terrible. The donuts inside are usually dry too.
Meagan W.
When I am in a rush in the morning, they are great to grab and go. But sometimes I feel like the chocolate glazes ones leave a greasy feeling in my mouth.
Melissa G.
Chadds Ford, PA
These used to be better, since the change of bakeries the products aren't as good as they used to be. I don't really purchase anymore because of that
Jenna B.
Bradenton, FL
Who has had the.coconut ones?