BY TASTYKAKE

Description:

Donuts are a great morning treat, and the perfect way to power-up your morning. With Tastykake donuts, breakfast never has to be boring again!Made deliciously since 1914.From the Flowers family of bakers. Tastykake Rich Frosted Mini Donuts, 3.3 oz

Ingredients: Confectionery Coating (Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Cocoa Powder, Soy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor), Enriched Bleached and Unbleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Sugar, Water, Whey (Milk), Nonfat Milk, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Soybean Oil, Soy Flour, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Egg Yolks, Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Stearoyl, Lactylate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Wheat Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Wheat Gluten, Corn Dextrin, Tapioca Dextrin, Propylene Glycol, Mono- and Diesters of Fats and Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diglycerides, Modified Wheat Starch, Sodium Alginate, Karaya Gum, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Enzymes, Xanthan Gum, Colored with Turmeric and Annatto, Ascorbic Acid, Preserved with Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Propionate.

Jéssica S.
Perkiomenville
Mini donuts da Tastykake são maravilhosos. Baratos e saborosos, são ideais para o almoço. O pacote pequeno com 6 mini donuts, sabor chocolate, vai trazer mais alegria para seu dia, como faz com o meu!
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
As one who originally grew up in Jersey, my Pittsburgh area-friends did not understand the wonder of Tastykakes, preferring that Hostess stuff instead. I grew up on these mini donuts and they thankfully carry a small selection of Tastykake products at the grocery store in Western Pa. The chocolate minis are still just as good as I remember. The quality is fantastic and priced just right, though obviously more expensive now than during childhood.

Now, I've moved all the way across the country and I'm going to have to figure out how to get these to my door as the site no longer allows ordering. :(
Tylar C.
N Las Vegas, NV
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These donuts are so good and so addicting . You will literally eat the whole bag in one sitting . They come in many flavors and I definitely would recommend these to someone with a sweet tooth .
Katie K.
Clarksville , TN
My favorite brand of mini donuts to buy! So yummy with just the right amount of sweetness! Also they don't leave that strange waxy feeling in your mouth like I've noticed happens with other mini chocolate donuts. We buy at least a bag a week of these!
amy r.
Broomfield, CO
My husband grew up with tastykake products and all's I heard was such great things about how the taste was so different, how soft they were and all the different kinds of products that they have, well I have to say I was not impressed at all everything seemed so dry and tasteless and even my husband didn't care for them and that's saying something because he swore by them. Sorry Tastykakes!!!
Hilary A.
Hellam,Pa
Omg whenever I'm grocery shopping I always see these on the end cabinet teasing me like please take me! Sometimes I give in and I know sooner than later after buying them they don't last too long in the house! I can easily eat 10 of those mini donuts in one sitting! They are so good!
Adrie M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
Okay, first off, don't buy these if you are on a diet! Because it is extremely easy to eat the whole bag! Yes, I'm ashamed! Lol. But they are amazing when you are craving something sweet and it's great for sharing with the whole family!
Tiffany R.
Jacksonville, FL
Of course this is not the healthiest of options for breakfast, but when that sweet tooth kicks in, I've got to have these! They are as good as they sound. Great for breakfast, or an "anytime" treat!
Jamekia G.
Tastykake donuts are soooo good!!!!!. I love the taste. They are inexpensive & easy to find in stores. The powedered donuts are a household favorite. They don't last long in the cabinet at my house.
Crystal B.
Hillsboro , OH
Tastykakes are so yummy. I like to get these mini chocolate donuts in the morning for breakfast on my break at work. The best for not eating to many because they are just so tasty.
Caroline D.