GroceryBakeryTastykake
tastykake red velvet mini donuts

tastykake® red velvet mini donuts

by Tastykake

Our Tasty Commitment. The Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century-long legacy and promise for the future.

Are these tasty???
WHERE CAN I GET MY HANDS ON THESE ???
Start your review of tastykake® red velvet mini donuts !
Jasmine D.
Winder , GA
These are ok if you want a midnight snack but they are kind of dry. They are pretty cheap so worth the money for something sweet to grab
Shannon S.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
tastykake® red velvet mini donuts  uploaded by Shannon S.
O-M-Geeeeee!!!! Goodness, these are delicious. This happened to be a random caught-my-eye with "red velvet" purchase. Oh they, are so yummy. Really, I could go on and on, just know this was and will be money well spent.
Angel W.
Mc Cool, MS
These are pretty good. They do taste like red velvet. I just wish they didn't leave that weird film in my mouth. Its something about the sugar I think.
Kaylee E.
Cloverport, KY
tastykake® red velvet mini donuts  uploaded by Kaylee E.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are the best they taste, just like red Velvet, and they have powdery stuff on the outside. These are the best. In fact, I'm eating them right now.
Tara C.
Clemmons, NC
If you low key never outgrew your childhood cravings for Playdoh, you will LOVE these. Otherwise..HARD PASS because they taste JUST LIKE THAT. 🤢
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL
These were amazing! I was so sad that they were only for a limited time. They tasted just like red velvet! I was skeptical at first, but these were so moist and good!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Victoria  F.