Tastykake® Pumpkin Spice Mini Donuts uploaded by Melissa F.Tastykake® Pumpkin Spice Mini Donuts uploaded by Myra H.Tastykake® Pumpkin Spice Mini Donuts uploaded by Crystal M.

BY TASTYKAKE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made deliciously since 1914.

Natasha S.
Chambersburg
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I picked these up thinking I got the cinnamon ones and it was a good mistake. These are very tastey. I can taste the spice with a hint of pumpkin flavoring in it. I would recommend this to anyone who is a lover of all things pumpkin spice.
Brittaney R.
Milton , DE
I’m a sucker for anything pumpkin spice! I love these donuts, they are great for grabbing while you are running out the door for kids too! Soft and moist and full of flavor, inexpensive as well!
Jeannine L.
PHILADELPHIA, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
My all time favorite fall time snack!! They're always sooo fresh and packed with yummy fall flavors! Awesome for mornings running late or Saturday mornings, or just about any other time of day! Yummmy!
Amal T.
Sylvania, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Donuts are the best and Pumpkin Spice donuts are even better. These taste so good and they're great snacks, especially during the Fall season. They're great with a glass of Apple Cider or a hot cup of tea. I would definitely recommend them.
Rylee H.
Gilbert, MN
These are so good!! I'm obsessed with them. I always get these when i'm grocery shopping. I've even convinced some of my friends to try them too and they love them just as much as I do! Definitely going to purchase again.
Blanca R.
Las Vegas, NV
Bought these donuts in October at Circle K gas station. They tasted sooo good ! I finished the whole bag in less than a day ! They taste better with a glass of cold milk. I recommend them. They taste amazing. Who doesn't look Pumpkin Spice everythingggg
Julianna G.
Definitely a must for fall and thanksgiving. I really love pumpkin pie so if you love that you will love this. The dough is soft and chewy and the powder evenly coats it. Very good balance of pumpkin and the dough, its not too overpowering. When there is a sleepover, this is great to just share around. I love these heated up as well with some ice cream. The packaging is very convenient as well because of the ties that go around it after you open it. Love it
Myra H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are really tasty and definitely get me in a fall mood. I do think the spice overpowers whatever pumpkin flavor is in these, but I don't mind it much. it's hard to limit myself to one or two at a time, but I just remind myself that I'll have them longer the slower I eat them. also really inexpensive, I purchased them for $2 at Walmart.
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
I usually really like the Taskykake brand, but this flavor of donut falls short. First off I taste more spice flavoring than pumpkin, which is a bummer. Second the donuts' flavoring is sticky, which makes the donuts stick together at the bottom of the package. Third my donuts were a weird combination of dry and chewy at the same time.
Carissa M.
When I saw these in the grocery store, I think my baby did a flip flop, we are HUGE doughnut fans and these TastyKakes did not disappoint. I love the flavoring of pumpkin donuts and if you put these babies in the microwave for about 8 seconds they are AMAZING!
Victoria F.
Spring Valley, CA
Are these soft and fluffy?
Crystal M.
San Antonio, TX
What beverage do you like to drink when eating Tastykakes?
Marissa H.
Springfield, IL
Do this have a good pumpkin flavor