Tastykake® Powdered Sugar Mini Donuts uploaded by Stacy W.

BY TASTYKAKE #53 in Donuts

Donuts are a great morning treat, and the perfect way to power-up your morning. With Tastykake donuts, breakfast never has to be boring again!

Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
My daughter and I like these donuts because they are so soft and tasty 😋 we usually buy 3 bags and we go through one daily that’s how good they are. We recommend 100%
Jeannette S.
Love these powdered donuts just finished eating up the last of what was left over .. What a yummt great treat .. Love them with milk or with a Frappuccino yummy .. DELICIOUS PASTRY 🍩
Kennedy D.
What a wonderful snack powdered Donuts who could ask for anything more these are awesome I eat them every morning with a cup of coffee
Kathy M.
Brooklyn, NY
Love tastycake and love powered donuts. what could be better. i like to keep them in my bag when i go to the beach as a quick snack.
megan c.
odenville, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these donuts they always taste fresh and stay that way until the last one I love putting then in the fridge! So good!
Mariel A.
Lawndale, CA
Has such a heavly taste and i love the way the powder melts in my mouth! Just one of the best tatsing powdered donuts ever!
Alyssa M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love these powdered donuts they are so soft I like them in the morning with my coffee or while I'm watching a movie .
Stacy W.
Erie, PA
These are my sinful pleasure! Great value and flavor in a precious little bite of yummy-ness!!!! I just LOVE them!