Tastykake® Powdered Sugar Mini Donuts uploaded by Tiffany B.Tastykake® Powdered Sugar Mini Donuts uploaded by Stacy W.Tastykake® Powdered Sugar Mini Donuts uploaded by Lori R.

BY TASTYKAKE

Description:

Donuts are a great morning treat, and the perfect way to power-up your morning. With Tastykake donuts, breakfast never has to be boring again!

Ingredients

Enriched Unbleached and Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Palm Oil, Sugar Coating (Dextrose, Modified Cornstarch, Partially Hydrogenated Vegetable Shortening [Soybean Oil and/or Cottonseed Oil], Artificial Color, Artificial Flavor, Calcium Propionate [Preservative]), Sugar, Water, Whey (Milk), Nonfat Milk, Soybean Oil, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Soy Flour, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Aluminum Phosphate), Egg Yolks, Dextrose, Corn Syrup Solids, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Distilled Monoglycerides, Wheat Starch, Monocalcium Phosphate, Guar Gum, Wheat Gluten, Corn Dextrin, Tapioca Dextrin, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Propylene Glycol Mono- and Diesters of Fats and Fatty Acids, Mono- and Diglycerides, Modified Wheat Starch, Sodium Alginate, Karaya Gum, Enzymes, Xanthan Gum, Colored with Turmeric and Annatto, Ascorbic Acid, Preserved with Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate and Sodium Propionate.

Rhonda M.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I would consider myself somewhat a connoisseur of powered donuts. I eat enough of them doesn’t that make one a connoisseur? I absolutely love them. I have eaten them since I was a young child. I usually buy the kind that is on sale in the grocers but I have to say that this kind is the best. I’m not sure how they do it to make them a little more special. They are so delicious. They are always fresh. They actually melt in your mouth. I could eat the whole bag by myself but because I learned to share at a young age I do break them out for my family. I remember eating these very young and getting white powder everywhere.
Melisa s.
El Paso, TX
My daughter and I like these donuts because they are so soft and tasty 😋 we usually buy 3 bags and we go through one daily that’s how good they are. We recommend 100%
Lauren D.
Cleveland, AL
I love these little powdered donuts! This is the brand they have where I work and I love to buy a bag of them from the cafeteria for me and my coworkers to snack on as a midnight snack! (We work nights) They are amazing and they seem to melt in your mouth. They get gone so fast! 😉
Cristina F.
Sterling, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I love how soft and delicious these are every time I get them. I do have to make sure not to eat too many because it can be easy to think you can have a few more since they are so small.
Enxhi M.
Los Angeles, CA
These may look dry and flavorless from a glance but boy is that wrong. One bite and my mouth starts watering, it may be the powdered sugar or the fact that this recipe is amazing!
Tashema F.
Bridgeport, CT
I'm a big powedered donut fan but I'm very picky when it comes to them. This is absolutely one of my favorite brands, it's really light and fluffy. The only con is that it's really dry and you better have a bottle of water before eating this
Theresa R.
Staten Island , NY
Although I've been trying not to eat too many sweets high in sugar, I have to say these mini donuts are addicting. once you have one you have to try and control yourself not to eat the whole box. I'm a huge fan. I bring these to my friends house for a snack whenever I go for a visit.
nely t.
Reading, PA
These donuts are amazing, at first I didn't want to try it because it looked dry and I didn't want to end up choking on the powder stuff but when I tried it, it just made my mouth water and they were so delicious
Mary E.
Pen Argyl, PA
TastyKake has many great products. However, if you are looking for a true TastyKake experience, you should try their Krimpets or TandyKakes. These are good though; they are moist but they are really messy so don't wear nice clothes when eating them!
Samantha J.
Love these donuts , they are the best I could have ever found , they are delicious , don't get dry in your mouth so you don't really need to have a glass of milk , they aren't dry so this donut is all around awesome.
Barry W.
Knoxville
I love to eat that little powered donuts with drinking coffee in morning and milk in night, but I watch on my weight. It's a very good tasty.
Michelle O.
El centro CA
Who already tested them ?