BY TASTYKAKE

Description:

From the Flower Family of Bakers.Our Tasty CommitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future. Tastykake Doublicious Twice Filled Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes Cakes, 12 ct

Ingredients: Peanut Butter (Peanuts, Corn Syrup Solids, Hydrogenated Vegetable Oil [Rapeseed, Cottonseed, Soybean], Sugar, and Salt), Confectionery Coating (Sugar, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Oil, Whey Powder [Milk], Cocoa Powder, Doy Lecithin, Salt, Artificial Flavor), Sugar, Enriched Bleached Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Water, Nonfat Milk, Eggs, Soybean Oil, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: High Fructose Corn Syrup, Egg Yolks, Modified Corn Starch, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Soy Lecithin, Salt, Mono- and Diglycerides, Natural and Artificial Flavor, Propylene Glycol Mono- and Diesters of Fats and Fatty Acids, Xanthan Gum, Lactylic Esters of Fatty Acids, Calcium Sulfate, Cinnamon, Nutmeg, Potassium Sorbate (To Retard Spoilage).

Pam B.
Owensboro, KY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Excellent!  Chocolate, cake, and peanut butter.  Three of my favorite things combine in this one delight.  I just wish they were a little larger.  They go too fast.  I just discovered these but you can be sure they will be on my grocery list often.
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
TastyKake's Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes are my favorite tasty kake. I usually buy them at Weis Grocery Store. There are no cons when it comes to this product only good tastes which made me very happy. I recommend purchasing the product. You can buy it at your local grocery store.
Brisa R.
Santa Maria, CA
An east coast favorite. The silver dollar sized cake pieces are covered in a thin layer of peanut butter and enrobed in milk chocolate. Definitely delicious, two pieces in every pouch and several pounches in each box. If you find them anywhere else in the US and develope a taste make sure you buy what you can...the only other way to get these is to order online. 💛
Jewel L.
Discovery Bay , CA
These are incredibly hard to find where i live so when they get spotted we tend to get more than a "couple" packages.. haha.. I LOVE the peanut butter in these - these are so much better than other snack cakes you can find just about anyplace - not to be mistaken, theses are amazing
La Sheenlaruba (Sheena) T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
A very good flavor and soft bakery type item! you get two cakes in each little package and it's just really not enough The peanut butter taste authentic and the chocolate covering is yummy. I love all Tastykake items!
Meredith C.
Probably my second favorite Tastykake (the Koffee Kakes are my favorite). These are so good though. I remember when I was a little kid saying that they taste like Tagalong Girl Scout cookies but in cake form.
Jamie L.
Runnemede , NJ
These are great for an afternoon snack. There are also many different flavors of this snack to try. Mint and dark chocolate is my favorite. Also try them frozen for something different!
Jennifer W.
So so so good! If you like peanut butter and chocolate you must try these. I get them as a little snack for work all the time. Sometimes I even eat them for breakfast.
Jessica C.
Burke, VA
Love these! Chocolate, cake and peanut butter together, and you get two in each pack! Make sure to pair it with a glass of milk because they can be a touch dry.
Tereza R.
Tasty cakes are amazing I love the chocolate ones I am a huge bread person I choose bread over anything else always. With a cold glass of mill these are some good easy dessert or snack on the go