BY TASTYKAKE #66 in Cakes & Pies

Jenna T.
Jenna T.
Sacramento, CA
Oh fruit pies, I forgot all about you! I used to eat these all the time when I was little, and they are pretty good. They are also like, a thousand percent sugar. I can't help myself, but if I am going to completely kill my diet, momma needs some chocolate. If you are a fruit lover though, this could be the cheat treat for you!
Raquel C.
Raquel C.
San Diego , CA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Amazing cherry flavor pies love the crispy crust and the cherry filling is delicious totally recommend this
Orlando, FL
I love these cherry pies. The best pies I've tried so far. These pastry pies filled with cherries taste wonderful
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Fort Atkinson, WI
Oh my I remember eating these as a small child beggingg for them at the grocery store
Adam P.
Adam P.
Grayson, KY
Really good! Better than the McDonald's pies! The best when you warm them up in microwave for a little
Melissa L.
Melissa L.
Jacksonville, FL
This mini pie is so good. I swear when I'm having a sweet tooth moment if I have this, it'll hit the spot just right.
yesica a.
yesica a.
I fckng love itttttttt!!!!!!!!!!!!! The best when you warm them up in microwave for a little.
Joyful s.
Joyful s.
Lincoln , NE
Gross. Flakey but usually come broken. Inside is teeth hurting sweet. Sugar gel is hard to get off clothes.
Angel P.
Angel P.
Eastbourne , East Sussex
These pies are so good especially if you warm them up, i want one right now agh!
Orlando, FL
Does this. Product contain nuts?
Aryelin L.