Add a Photo

By TASTYKAKE
#113 in Snack Cakes
Dinah G.
Dinah G.

I have never been a fan of Tastykake because of how artificial it tastes. I try so hard to enjoy it, but it tastes so fake and artificial. I purchased it at walmart and the price is definitely good but for that I can stick with drakes or little debbie cakes.
Shatisha Q.
Shatisha Q.
marksville, LA

To my surprise these are really good. Very good flavor, not bad for a 90 calorie treat.
This was a great price and received them in a timely manner. The box was packaged well not smashed. Will order these again.
Maria F.
Maria F.

Even though i don't like bananas a lot, these were pretty good but i think they're a little dry but maybe these taste better with a cold glass of milk.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Modesto, CA

Unfortunately I was not a fan I found these to be really dry and over sweet my kids were not even fans of them!!!!
Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL

Thick, tasteless topping on a thick, tasteless cake. I bought them once and they just kind of stayed because no one wanted to finish them. I bought them at Jewel-Osco so I don't think they were stale when I bought them, just didn't taste good.
Tobyhanna, PA

Omg I love this ! This taste like a freshly baked banana cake !!!! I buy these for my daughter for snack time at school everyday. They are soooo delicious! It's exactly what I thought it would be in a banana cake ! Yum I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who loves bananas
Victoria B.
Victoria B.

Being a PA girl, Tastykakes are my go-to desert! These are soo delicious and I love the banana taste. They also go perfectly with a cold glass of milk!
amber g.
amber g.
Verdunville, WV

I love these!!!!! They are so good and banana cakes are my favorite! They don't cost an arm and a leg either.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA

Oh boy....I love these....I love anything banana flavored. But they are an indulgence. I like Tricia below don't see them around here anymore. Tricia, I live in Wilkes-Barre. ;)
Tahnee M.
Tahnee M.
Springfield, IL

Yum yum! I love these despite the fact that I am not a huge banana fan. They are soft and sooooo good. The perfect little dessert. Be careful though, its hard to only have one!
Sarah a.
Sarah a.

Do these have Banana cream filling or banana bread?
Tobyhanna, PA