BY TASTYKAKE

• "They also go perfectly with a cold glass of milk! " in 1 review
Dinah G.
Dinah G.
I have never been a fan of Tastykake because of how artificial it tastes. I try so hard to enjoy it, but it tastes so fake and artificial. I purchased it at walmart and the price is definitely good but for that I can stick with drakes or little debbie cakes.
Judi W.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
Thick, tasteless topping on a thick, tasteless cake. I bought them once and they just kind of stayed because no one wanted to finish them. I bought them at Jewel-Osco so I don't think they were stale when I bought them, just didn't taste good.
Maria F.
Maria F.
Even though i don't like bananas a lot, these were pretty good but i think they're a little dry but maybe these taste better with a cold glass of milk.
Lisa Q.
Lisa Q.
marksville, LA
To my surprise these are really good. Very good flavor, not bad for a 90 calorie treat.
This was a great price and received them in a timely manner. The box was packaged well not smashed. Will order these again.
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
Merced , CA
Unfortunately I was not a fan I found these to be really dry and over sweet my kids were not even fans of them!!!!
Tay M.
Tay M.
I tried the Tastykake Banana Cakes and i didn't really like them they were a little dry.
Tobyhanna, PA
Omg I love this ! This taste like a freshly baked banana cake !!!! I buy these for my daughter for snack time at school everyday. They are soooo delicious! It's exactly what I thought it would be in a banana cake ! Yum I would recommend this to anyone and everyone who loves bananas
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Harding, PA
Oh boy....I love these....I love anything banana flavored. But they are an indulgence. I like Tricia below don't see them around here anymore. Tricia, I live in Wilkes-Barre. ;)
amber g.
amber g.
Verdunville, WV
I love these!!!!! They are so good and banana cakes are my favorite! They don't cost an arm and a leg either.
Cheyenne T.
Cheyenne T.
Drums , PA
Delicious creamy banana flavor! I wish I could still find them easily since they have become hard to find. They taste amazing
Sarah a.
Sarah a.
Do these have Banana cream filling or banana bread?
Tobyhanna, PA