Tastykake Mint Chocolate Pie

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Maggy P.
I like the fantastic combination of chocolate with mint, refresh and flavor your palate, serves as a snack or for special occasions, product of real size and usable by those who love chocolate, I recommend it to share and enjoy!
Christy B.
I didn't get as much mint in this as I was hoping for, but it did seem to be a pretty even balance of both mint and chocolate. Usually when I eat mint chocolate, I'm going for the mint though, so they were a little disappointing for me personally. If you like a good mix, these would be good for you.
Gena T.
Rosedale, MD
I only had the chance to try this flavor once. And I fell in love, it taste so good. But when I went back to buy some more they where gone. And now I can't seem to fine this kind anywhere in my area. What a bummer!
Angelique C.
Augusta , ME
Not an overly strong mint flavor, Balance's very well with the normal tastykake.. I have to be careful when they are around as I'll eat the whole box in one sitting
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
Absolutely not impressed with any TastyKake products. They just taste terribly artificial or preserved or something closer to plastic.
Zack D.
Altoona, PA
I've always loved Tastykake snacks and this one really topped the cake! I love it as well as other Tastykake snacks!
Kristin H.
Waukesha, WI
These are so delicious. Great flavor of the mint with chocolate, Only problem is that they are super hard to find,
James G.
Tampa, FL
I don't know about you guys out there but I think mint and chocolate go together like peanut butter and jelly and in this case it's no different this product is amazing.
Maggy P.