BY TASTYKAKE

Introducing mini versions of your favorite cupcakes! New convenient pantry pack for easy storage! Perfect snack size, on-the-go portable and sharable! see more...

• Where have you found these in store? I have coupons burning a hol...1 Answers
  • Are these good? Are they dry? Like do you need milk or something?...1 Answers
Hillary H.
Hillary H.
Asheboro, NC
I recently got these in my voxbox from @influenster and we loved them! My kindergartener went crazy for them. I did have to split them up because that is a ton of sugar for a little kid to have all at once (his poor teachers!) but other than that they were perfect! My husband started sneaking them for his lunch once he found them ( I had to hide them from my house full of boys), he too said they were great. We already had to use the coupons that came in our Voxbox to buy some more. Definitely going to be tastykake customers from now on as our special treat for lunches. #TastykakeMiniWins
Sara T.
Sara T.
I recently received these Tastykake mini cupcakes in Reese's peanut butter creme flavor from @Influenster. They taste really good. They aren't too dry or too sweet. The Reese's peanut butter creme is seriously tasty! There are 8 packages of 3 mini cupcakes in each pack. Each cupcake is only about an inch or right over in width. I definitely recommend these for anyone looking for a quick and convenient snack for any time of the day! #TastykakeMiniWins
Danielle S.
Danielle S.
I bought these at my local Walmart for under 4 bucks and they had an attached coupon. The idea of the 3 little mini coffee cakes is an awesome snack or quick on the go eat. But they were very dry and I didn't finish the pack after one. Won't buy again.
Sabrina M.
Sabrina M.
YI received tastykake mini cupcakes from influenster and I love them.unfortunately I had to share all of them with my kids.I like that each package contains three mini cupcakes.thanks tastykake for helping me with portions.I'll be purchasing more desserts from tastykake.
Aubrey B.
Aubrey B.
These Tastykake minis are pretty good, but I definitely like the regular ones better. I'm not quite sure what it is about the minis... They have sort of a strange aftertaste.
Lu s.
Lu s.
This product has more fat and sugar that i like to consume. but i have to said that it taste very good
Randi T.
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Where have you found these in store? I have coupons burning a hole in my pocket. Would love to try all the flavors.
Darienne T.
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
Are these good? Are they dry? Like do you need milk or something? How does it taste