Tastykake®  Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes uploaded by Juanita S.
Tastykake®  Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes

Tastykake® Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes

BY TASTYKAKE #75 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Details

Introducing mini versions of your favorite cupcakes! New convenient pantry pack for easy storage! Perfect snack size, on-the-go portable and sharable!Our Tasty Commitment: The Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the bases of our century long legacy and promise for the future. From the Flowers Family of Bakers.

Our Tasty Commitment: The Tastykake Brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century-long legacy and promise for the future.

From the Flowers Family of Bakers

Ingredients

Sugar, Water, Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil), Stripe (Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Titanium Dioxide [Artificial Color], Soy Lecithin), Cocoa, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Dried Whole Eggs, Dextrose, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Agave Inulin Syrup, Chocolate, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cellulose Gum, Monoglyceride, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Modified Corn Starch, Mono-and-Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Datem, Sorbitan Monostearate, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Preserved with Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, and Sodium Propionate.

Tastykake®  Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes
Tastykake® Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes
Emmaleigh L.
These are lit. They're really good. And they're easy to feed kids. Babysitting is rough but this makes it easy.
Kari W.
Yummy! And handy for an after school snack ! My boys absolutely love coming home and being able to grab some!
Kayla B.
These are the best cupcakes.. and they are small so you don't have to eat as much sugar . Good price too .
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Perfect size for the kids I pack these in there lunches I have to hide them the entire family lives them
Megan S.
Quinwood, WV
These snack cake are amazing and will fop your mouth with amazing flavors would recommend to anyone yumm
Ashley C.
Los Angeles
Love these! And you don't have to feel guilty after eating them. They definitely satisfy my sweet tooth
Maryann S.
Cedartown ga
I love these so much and you will like them when you try em they are so good I bought it at Walmart.
Manal H.
El Cajon, CA
Best and perfect size for kids, I take it with me when I go out with my kids as a snack
Neidy P.
I have to say that tastykake chocolate swirly cupcake is very very delicious, my expectations were that it will probably taste like another cake, buy when I tasted it, I fell in love with it.
Nicole G.
Fort Bragg, NC
Yes!! I use to work at a jersey Mike's and we sold these!! I loved buying one and taking it home for a snack!!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Where can you buy these?