Tastykake® Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes uploaded by Juanita S.

BY TASTYKAKE #55 in Cakes & Pies

Our Tasty CommitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future.From the Flowers Family of Bakers

Brooke B.
Lockport, NY
Had these growing up as a little kid. I absolutely love them. The cream in the middle is amazing it's like a little surprise inside. These taste so good!
Kristan P.
Saint Michael, PA
My kids really liked them. Nice size for small kids not to waste the regular ones. Found them at sam's club. Still didn't see them at other stores yet.
Amber B.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These little cakes are everything you want in an indulgent snack with the minimal amount of calories per serving. Perfect for portioned eaters.
Cherokee B.
Hartford, AR
Love the mini size. Perfect to pack in lunches or to have as a quick treat on trips. Will be buying again! Good quality quantity and price
Alecia R.
Abilene, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product! The taste is smooth and it's so delicious. Well worth the money. I definitely give it a two thumbs up!
Naomi U.
Eureka, CA
My 3 year old loved these tiny him size cupcakes. The convenience of it being a three pack also made it easier to encourage sharing.
Son muy ricos, esponjosos y cremosos, el sabor es muy bueno y son ideales cuando me apetece comer algo dulce. Los recomiendo mucho.
Lindsey M.
New Richmond, WV
Very good tasting product, but they're kinda expensive for the quality that you receive. They're very fresh and taste wonderful!
Nikki B.
We sell these at my wrk and I've ate at least one a week for the past 2 months!!! Cheaper and taste better than H*****s lol
Destiny V.
I love these cupcakes I remember eating them as a kid in my backyard,they have the moist bred with the amazing icing on top
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Where can you buy these?