Tastykake®  Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes uploaded by Juanita S.
Tastykake®  Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes

Tastykake® Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes

BY TASTYKAKE #74 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Details

Introducing mini versions of your favorite cupcakes! New convenient pantry pack for easy storage! Perfect snack size, on-the-go portable and sharable!Our Tasty Commitment: The Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the bases of our century long legacy and promise for the future. From the Flowers Family of Bakers.

Our Tasty Commitment: The Tastykake Brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century-long legacy and promise for the future.

From the Flowers Family of Bakers

Ingredients

Sugar, Water, Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil), Stripe (Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Titanium Dioxide [Artificial Color], Soy Lecithin), Cocoa, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Dried Whole Eggs, Dextrose, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Agave Inulin Syrup, Chocolate, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cellulose Gum, Monoglyceride, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Modified Corn Starch, Mono-and-Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Datem, Sorbitan Monostearate, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Preserved with Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, and Sodium Propionate.

Tastykake®  Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes
Tastykake® Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes
Tara N.
My daughter absolutely loves these. She asked a for one almost every afternoon in her snack. I love how easy they are for her to handle. They are definitely perfect for my little one
Jessica M.
My babies love these! So I buy them frequently.! They're tasty and easy to eat and distribute between my children. I am not sure how healthy they are, but my kids eat them so they do taste Great.! I'd recommend everyone to buy these.! I buy these All the time.
Nicole L.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My daughter is always on the hunt for small treats for her lunchbox and discovered these. They have the cuteness factor going for them! Packaged in threes (I would prefer just one honestly), I felt they had a bit too much sugar for one sitting. According to her they were very tasty indeed!
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
These were great for my niece and nephew when they visited. They take a bite half the time and leave so much leftover. The value and price are as good as always with anything Tasteycakes. Taste is great, like they usually are.
Jolene B.
Hanover
These are perfect for children and or dogs as they're the perfect size compared to the regular size ones that maybe too much if you just want a little snack and still enjoy that perfect flavor these are great
esmeralda g.
I love this product taste very yummy it is very grateful to carry on you easy grab easy go I like this one better than Twinkies I love chocolate the filling is moose feeling very delicious and light
Tarah H.
sanannah
I have been eating theses since I was little I wish I didn't like them haha they are so good! Everything from tasty cakes is good, I get them at gas stations or the grocery try then!!!
Rose F.
Etta, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a must in my house. I have to buy these every week for my weekly grocery outing or when I got home my kids would be letting me know that I have made a huge mistake lol.
kim t.
Kissimmee, FL
I love these little cakes. Petfect size to bring them on the go. They can even be a quick snack or mini desert. I got them in my first box and now we are hooked on them.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Love these! Great taste and small package. When you have a little craving for something chocolate and sweet these will definitely meet your cravings. Great value for the price!
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Where can you buy these?