Tastykake® Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes uploaded by Juanita S.

BY TASTYKAKE #55 in Cakes & Pies

Our Tasty CommitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future.From the Flowers Family of Bakers

Casey J.
These were great for my 2 year old who often takes one bite of a big cupcake and throws the rest and the dogs eat it lol. Great flavor and he was able to make less of a crumbly mess. Definitely would buy again.
Tarah H.
I have been eating theses since I was little I wish I didn't like them haha they are so good! Everything from tasty cakes is good, I get them at gas stations or the grocery try then!!!
Rose F.
Etta, MS
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are a must in my house. I have to buy these every week for my weekly grocery outing or when I got home my kids would be letting me know that I have made a huge mistake lol.
Ashley B.
Just as good and the regular brand that first came out with these, I didn't really like the salty taste to it, but if you enjoy that salty and sweet mix then this product might be one you really like.
kim t.
Kissimmee, FL
I love these little cakes. Petfect size to bring them on the go. They can even be a quick snack or mini desert. I got them in my first box and now we are hooked on them.
Kayli D.
Pittston, PA
My favorite tasty cake but I'm snack size was the perfect idea! Thought it would be like those little muffins but it wasn't it was exactly like the big ones! Amazing!
Stephanie P.
Pomona, CA
I like these because theyre small and easier to finish unlike the actual ones they were big and I would never finish them because theyre too sweet after a while.
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
Love these! Great taste and small package. When you have a little craving for something chocolate and sweet these will definitely meet your cravings. Great value for the price!
Tara N.
My daughter absolutely loves these. She asked a for one almost every afternoon in her snack. I love how easy they are for her to handle. They are definitely perfect for my little one
Jessica M.
My babies love these! So I buy them frequently.! They're tasty and easy to eat and distribute between my children. I am not sure how healthy they are, but my kids eat them so they do taste Great.! I'd recommend everyone to buy these.! I buy these All the time.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Where can you buy these?