Tastykake®  Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes uploaded by Juanita S.
Tastykake®  Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes

Tastykake® Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes

BY TASTYKAKE #76 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Details

Introducing mini versions of your favorite cupcakes! New convenient pantry pack for easy storage! Perfect snack size, on-the-go portable and sharable!Our Tasty Commitment: The Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the bases of our century long legacy and promise for the future. From the Flowers Family of Bakers.

Our Tasty Commitment: The Tastykake Brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century-long legacy and promise for the future.

From the Flowers Family of Bakers

Ingredients

Sugar, Water, Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil), Stripe (Sugar, Palm Kernel and Palm Oil, Skim Milk, Titanium Dioxide [Artificial Color], Soy Lecithin), Cocoa, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Dried Whole Eggs, Dextrose, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Agave Inulin Syrup, Chocolate, Salt, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cocoa Processed with Alkali, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Cellulose Gum, Monoglyceride, Guar Gum, Calcium Sulfate, Modified Corn Starch, Mono-and-Diglycerides, Polysorbate 60, Datem, Sorbitan Monostearate, Calcium Carbonate, Citric Acid, Tricalcium Phosphate, Xanthan Gum, Preserved with Sorbic Acid, Potassium Sorbate, and Sodium Propionate.

Tastykake®  Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes
Tastykake® Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes
Juanita S.
Austin, TX
I enjoyed these as a light desert or a on the go snack. They stay fresh tasting out of the packing and I personally like to refrigerate mine to from time to time. This is a popular snack/dessert in my house and I'm glad I stumbled across them. I definitely recommend to others and will be repurchasing again.
Fabiola H.
merida
La verdad es que estos tipos de dulces los ves en las tiendas y piensas que el sabor va a estar del asco, pero luego te sorprenden!!! He ido a tiendas de dolar pues para probar los diferentes artículos que tienen y la verdad es que tienen un buen sabor!
Ivanna D.
I guess im speaking for my brother but he's literally obsessed with this and twinkies, he lives for them. He always saves up since he's 9 and every single time we go to HEB he buys 2 packs and saves them. He says they are the best and swears by them. "No other product can compare"
BettyJo M.
Cedar Hills, UT
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I do not understand the tastykake craze however it's probably due to geography! It's hard to find these in my City however when you do it's hard not to buy one even though you know it's going to taste like plastic and leave the worst aftertaste imaginable.
Sofia L.
Rancho Cucamonga
Listen, I am a health nut, but no apple or carrot will ever stop me from devoting this delicious snake. It's extremely artificial but outstandingly delicious such a good little bite if you want something sweet but not all the calories.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
JUST had these the other day before my Low Carb Diet started. Amazing. I wanted like 50 of them but I only ate 2. Great value and not pricey at all. Mom bought them at the local bread store. Def recommend.
Casey J.
These were great for my 2 year old who often takes one bite of a big cupcake and throws the rest and the dogs eat it lol. Great flavor and he was able to make less of a crumbly mess. Definitely would buy again.
Ashley B.
Painesville
Just as good and the regular brand that first came out with these, I didn't really like the salty taste to it, but if you enjoy that salty and sweet mix then this product might be one you really like.
Kayli D.
Pittston, PA
My favorite tasty cake but I'm snack size was the perfect idea! Thought it would be like those little muffins but it wasn't it was exactly like the big ones! Amazing!
Stephanie P.
Pomona, CA
I like these because theyre small and easier to finish unlike the actual ones they were big and I would never finish them because theyre too sweet after a while.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Where can you buy these?