Tastykake® Minis Chocolate Swirly Cupcakes uploaded by Juanita S.

BY TASTYKAKE #24 in Cakes & Pies

Our Tasty CommitmentThe Tastykake brand was founded on quality and freshness. Our bakers have been delivering on those principles since 1914. Superior bakery products are the basis of our century long legacy and promise for the future.From the Flowers Family of Bakers

Juanita S.
Juanita S.
Austin, TX
I enjoyed these as a light desert or a on the go snack. They stay fresh tasting out of the packing and I personally like to refrigerate mine to from time to time. This is a popular snack/dessert in my house and I'm glad I stumbled across them. I definitely recommend to others and will be repurchasing again.
Nicole L.
Nicole L.
My daughter is always on the hunt for small treats for her lunchbox and discovered these. They have the cuteness factor going for them! Packaged in threes (I would prefer just one honestly), I felt they had a bit too much sugar for one sitting. According to her they were very tasty indeed!
Fabiola H.
Fabiola H.
merida
La verdad es que estos tipos de dulces los ves en las tiendas y piensas que el sabor va a estar del asco, pero luego te sorprenden!!! He ido a tiendas de dolar pues para probar los diferentes artículos que tienen y la verdad es que tienen un buen sabor!
Ivanna G.
Ivanna G.
I guess im speaking for my brother but he's literally obsessed with this and twinkies, he lives for them. He always saves up since he's 9 and every single time we go to HEB he buys 2 packs and saves them. He says they are the best and swears by them. "No other product can compare"
BettyJo M.
BettyJo M.
I do not understand the tastykake craze however it's probably due to geography! It's hard to find these in my City however when you do it's hard not to buy one even though you know it's going to taste like plastic and leave the worst aftertaste imaginable.
Sofia L.
Sofia L.
Rancho Cucamonga
Listen, I am a health nut, but no apple or carrot will ever stop me from devoting this delicious snake. It's extremely artificial but outstandingly delicious such a good little bite if you want something sweet but not all the calories.
Jolene B.
Jolene B.
Hanover
These are perfect for children and or dogs as they're the perfect size compared to the regular size ones that maybe too much if you just want a little snack and still enjoy that perfect flavor these are great
Trisha A.
Trisha A.
Lake Isabella , CA
These were great for my niece and nephew when they visited. They take a bite half the time and leave so much leftover. The value and price are as good as always with anything Tasteycakes. Taste is great, like they usually are.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Opelika, AL
JUST had these the other day before my Low Carb Diet started. Amazing. I wanted like 50 of them but I only ate 2. Great value and not pricey at all. Mom bought them at the local bread store. Def recommend.
esmeralda g.
esmeralda g.
I love this product taste very yummy it is very grateful to carry on you easy grab easy go I like this one better than Twinkies I love chocolate the filling is moose feeling very delicious and light
Mia F.
Mia F.
Naperville, IL
Where can you buy these?