BY TASTYKAKE #32 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Introducing new Tastykake® Minis – the big, delicious taste of Tastykake you love, now in mini cupkakes!

These treats are a perfect portion, not to mention that they are great to share with friends! Flavors include Chocolate Swirly Cupkakes made with Hershey’s Cocoa, Peanut Butter Swirly Cupkakes made with REESE’S® Brand Peanut Butter and Koffee Kake Cupkakes. Tastykake® Minis are a sweet snack to have at home or on-the-go. Try Tastykake® Minis and turn everyday mini wins into a celebration!
The HERSHEY’S®and REESE’S®trademarks and trade dress are used under license.

Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love tastykake minis because I get the satisfaction of eating a delicious sweet without having to consume a TON of calories. They have several varieties. While they do taste somewhat store bought and not homemade, they are still very soft, moist, and a good ready-made treat.
Juanita S.
Austin, TX
I enjoyed these as a light desert or a on the go snack. They stay fresh tasting out of the packing and I personally like to refrigerate mine to from time to time. This is a popular snack/dessert in my house and I'm glad I stumbled across them. I definitely recommend to others and will be repurchasing again. I have tried both the classic and peanut butter flavor and they both rock.
1Krafty M.
Orlando, FL
I received these yesterday, and today they're ALL GONE. The kids devoured them! My 4 yr old especially loved them. Of course anything miniature and individually packed seems to appeal to them. For me, they were a little too sweet. And I LOVE sweets. The cupcake was moist and rich with the right amount of chocolatey flavor you want in a cupcake. And the peanut butter filling was nice and peanut buttery, not too dense. The frosting however, was much too thick and sweet for me. I found myself peeling the top off and eating the cupcake itself.

Overall, I give it 4 stars for flavor and packaging. I LOVE the "Pantry pack". Saves a lot of space and you can just grab and go.

I Will definitely buy again for the kids, and try other flavors!
Ronta T.
Hialeah, FL
I got my voxbox todayjust when I was feeling blue. I got up out of my bed and there it was by my door. My mail lady is very kind. She leaves us food at the door sometimes. She left my voxbox at my door. I was ecstatic!! My daughter and I ate some after dinner and they were delicious!! Very moist and mouthwatering. I like that they are minis because can eat small portions and not feel guilty. Lol. So cool!! Great snack size for my almost 3 year old daughter. She loved it. Mmmmmmh! Thank you for letting us be a part of this campaign influenster. You made my day when I need a little boost to keep hanging in there. Thank u for choosing us.
Shai C.
Orlando, FL
Being 5 months pregnant the cravings are hitting strong and my biggest one is peanut butter so you can imagine my delight when I received the box of tastykakes from influenster & it was the Reese's peanut butter flavor. Free treats and exactly what I was craving, what more could a pregnant woman ask for? One bite and I was hooked! The tastykakes were perfectly moist and creamy. The portion size was also great, not too much and not too little. My family enjoyed them as well, I'll definitely be buying these again.
Sarah M.
Smyrna , GA
I just got my tasty kake minis Reese's flavor. I'll be honest, I'm not usually a big cake person, but these were great!! It's like Influenster KNEW my weakness for Reese's!!
My son loves them as well, and they are so convenient. The easy dispense pack and the perfect portions are great for a quick snack or after dinner dessert!

I received this product to test and review but all opinions are my own.
Paula C.
Cincinnati, OH
I've never had the pleasure of eating one of these yummy #TastyKake mini cupcakes until now. I was so excited when I was sent the peanut butter iced & peanut butter flavored crime filled mini cupcakes! They are prepackaged so the kids can pack them in their school lunch boxes or just snack on them when they come home. These were so moist & fresh I can't wait to try another variety from TastyKake! The mini peanut butter cupcakes were totally a winner at my house!#TastykakeMiniWins
Julie V.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Just received our Voxbox today. My son (9) was so excited that the mail was "for him". We opened the box immediately and he wanted to put the hat on. We are HUGE peanut butter/ chocolate fans in my family so we were super excited to try the cute little cupcakes. They are super yummy and just a perfect combination of PB and chocolate. They melted a bit in delivery to the sunshine state of Florida, but it didn't even matter. Still moist and delicious. These will definitely be a sweet option for my family from now on. Thanks #TastykakeMiniWins
Heather T.
Conroe, TX
I received Minis Swirly Cupcakes by Tastykakes from Influenster today. My family was so excited, they all had to try them after dinner. All my kiddos loved them. Even my middle child who dislikes sweets, said that they were so yummy and was jumping up and down. My husband thought they tasted much like the big version. While I thought they had a bitter taste. They were good. Could have been more moist but again the kids love them and that makes them a win. :) thanks for giving us the opportunity to try them. We will purchase in the future.
Crystal T.
Daytona Beach, FL
Today I tried the Tastykake mini swirly cupcakes. these are chocolate cupcakes with cream filling and chocolate icing made with Hershey's cocoa. they come three to a pack. With the first bite I noticed how rich the cake tasted it was also very moist. the cream filling was just the right amount so that you're not overpowered with a lot of sugar.the icing on top is also very moist and just enough without overpowering the delicious cake. These mini packs are just right for an after school snack that won't ruin your dinner. I did receive these products complimentary for testing purposes.
Vickie C.
Kokomo, IN
Have you tried these kakes yet?