BY TASTYKAKE #41 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Introducing new Tastykake® Minis – the big, delicious taste of Tastykake you love, now in mini cupkakes!

These treats are a perfect portion, not to mention that they are great to share with friends! Flavors include Chocolate Swirly Cupkakes made with Hershey’s Cocoa, Peanut Butter Swirly Cupkakes made with REESE’S® Brand Peanut Butter and Koffee Kake Cupkakes. Tastykake® Minis are a sweet snack to have at home or on-the-go. Try Tastykake® Minis and turn everyday mini wins into a celebration!
The HERSHEY’S®and REESE’S®trademarks and trade dress are used under license.

Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love tastykake minis because I get the satisfaction of eating a delicious sweet without having to consume a TON of calories. They have several varieties. While they do taste somewhat store bought and not homemade, they are still very soft, moist, and a good ready-made treat.
Juanita S.
Austin, TX
I enjoyed these as a light desert or a on the go snack. They stay fresh tasting out of the packing and I personally like to refrigerate mine to from time to time. This is a popular snack/dessert in my house and I'm glad I stumbled across them. I definitely recommend to others and will be repurchasing again. I have tried both the classic and peanut butter flavor and they both rock.
Viviana P.
Dorchester, MA
There little cakes are so delicious! So chocolatey and rich!! My son was super excited to get his hands on them. My husband was the first to dig in of course.
Shelly S.
Pensacola, FL
Received these in a Voxbox. Great chocolate flavor in three mini cakes. Perfect.
Liliana M.
My daughter loves these! I've never really been a fan before, I didn't like the cream filling, but now that it's in peanut butter makes it soo much better.
Shasta H.
Douglas, AZ
Yummy little cakes!! The Hershey flavor is wonderful! I shared a pack with my 2 girls! They enjoyed them so much! I can't wait to try the other 2 flavors they have to offer! Tasy kakes for the win!! Coffee and 3 mini snack cakes is going to a sweet snack!
Morgan M.
These are so good!! I recommend everyone try them! I had the Reece's peanut butter filled...sooo good!
Crystal H.
Douglasville, GA
I recived the Peanut Butter Tastykake minis complimentry in return for an honest review of the product.
i have mixed feelings on this product my daughter who is an exyremely picky eater seems to love this anack cakes, and keeps asking for more. I on the other houmd that they had a tad to much peanut butter for my personal liking.

the individual packaging is convinent for a lunch box, or an afternoon snack.

in conclusion i would recommend these to family and friends.
Jennifer G.
Palm Harbor, FL
These are DELICIOUS!!! I'm so glad influenster sent them to me. I'm not normally a snack cake kind of person but I am now! Seriously delicious! #tastykakesminiwins
Ashley r.
Port St Lucie, FL
Perfect bite size, not a lot of calories! Delicious flavor and great when you are going on. Road trip for a little smack! Great variety as well! Totally bought these for the family!!
Vickie C.
Kokomo, IN
Have you tried these kakes yet?