BY TASTYKAKE #24 in Cakes & Pies

Introducing mini versions of your favorite cupcakes! New convenient pantry pack for easy storage! Perfect snack size, on-the-go portable and sharable!

Heidi J.
Mount Holly, NC
When I first received these to try complimentary of Influenster, I was a little hesitant because I'm not usually a big fan of creme-filled treats. I've eaten similar cakes in the past and figured these were just like the rest. Wrong! They are by far the best brand of mini-cupcakes out there and the freshest. I prefer my chilled in the refrigerator to get the chocolate and icing hard. The box they come in is great for grab and go out of the pantry. There's no hassle in digging through a box or struggling with packaging. My favorite part is that they're also snack size. I can have one as needed to survive the day and not feel like I'm over indulging. I will definitely consider these in the future when purchasing snacks for my family.
Jennifer M.
We absolutely love them! The whole family enjoyed the minis and all the fun that came with it ! The day I received my Tastykake VoxBox was the day before the Instagram Party. Let just say they were enjoyed and demolished by the end of the next day ! Definitely a win for us . I personally love the fact that they're the perfect mini size for me, specially when I am craving something sweet . The cake, to frosting /filling ratio is perfect in every little bite. Great for sharing or not ! Lol ! Tastykake minis are the perfect sweet treat for at or after school, on the go and anywhere in between !
Sara B.
Athens, GA
My kiddos were super excited to test out these new Tastykake® Minis and these yummy little cupcakes did not disappoint. We tried the Mini Swirly Cupcakes with chocolate cakes which are made with Hershey’s Cocoa, then topped with chocolate icing and white creme filling.

My kiddos all gave them two thumbs up (= 5 stars) and we will probably end up buying these again in the future because the serving size was perfect to split as a small snack between my three older kids.

Be sure to stop by TastyKake® online to see their full line of yummy cupcakes at TastyKake® on Facebook and TastyKake® on Instagram.

I received a full of Tastykake® goodies including the Tastykake® Minis free to try from Influenster. I was not required to write a positive review. The opinions I have expressed are my own and unbiased.
Imani B.
Aventura, FL
Snack cakes for work. snack cakes for school, the park, the beach! Snack cakes are constantly on my grocery list , so any chance I have to broaden my horizon of snack cake options for my family. I take that chance! Being from the south my family t nds to be very lucky about their snack cake options as well. no store brand boxes no cheap options allowed. So I was pleasenrly surprised that the tastykake mini swirls were easily moved up to the top of the snack cake choices for them. The taste , texture, packaging, and price all made this snack cake a top choice. The mini a lction makes it perfect for me to not worry about my daughter going into sugar overload, yet it was bug enough for my husband to get his days fill of snack cake. Despite the quality the price was still reasonable which makes me happy as the person purchasing them.
Heather T.
Conroe, TX
I received this to try from Influenster. We don't eat much sweets here. Because of that my kiddos are very picky. I gave each kiddo, one cute little cake to taste. They all raved about how yummy they were. I felt that they had a little bitter after taste. However, that must be a good thing because my middle child who doesn't like cake or ice cream. Loved these so much that he begged me to buy more. I loved how tiny these were. It made me happy knowing the kids were not eating more then they should of all the sugar. And how these didn't fall apart, so no messes. These are definitely a quick special treat must for road trips.
Stefanie R.
El Paso, TX
I've never had a mini cupcake like this before, I loved them because they have a big taste for a little cake. My son loved them too and I could easily give him one of the three mini cupcakesand he was satisfied with that being his dessert. Made me feel better than giving him a larger one. they also taste great with a glass of wine after a long day.
Kathleen M.
North Port, FL
These are so good, I am happy with how they taste. They are not too sweet but just enough to satisfy your sweet tooth. I liked how they come in a package of three but the three are small. They can be saved for later if you only have one! There are plenty in a box to where I am getting a good amount in each box. I usually eat these by myself, I hide them if I have too. I received these complementary as a way to taste them and give my honest opinion! If you don't believe how good they are, you should try them for yourself. You won't be disappointed! !!
Aoki R.
Baytown, TX
When the box first arrived the mini cakes were melted so it was very messy to eat but in all anticipation my family and I still very much enjoyed the snack. Although it didn't taste much like a Resses candy bars the peanut butter flavors was a delight, not too overwhelming. Great to put in lunch kits or a purse. Low calories and handheld, a win win. I'd definitely look for these the next time I got grocery shopping....I'll be sure to have my coupon in tow as well!
Karie L.
Orange City, FL
My household isn't big on sweets, but we have definitely just found one we love! I received tasty cake minis in a voxbox free to try and they are spectacular. I'm only SLIGHTLY embarrassed to say we've eaten half the box in one evening. They are perfectly bite sized and delicious to boot. The three pack is just enough to fill a sweet tooth craving but not too much to where you feel you've over eaten. They're prefect to fit in a lunch box to send to school with the kids or to work with your spouse (or yourself). I know when I'm looking for a snack later that I'll be having a pack of tasty cake minis to enjoy.
Barbara B.
Niles, OH
I received these in my very first Vox box and couldn't have been happier... Maybe because it was that time of the month when chocolate is valued like gold in my house! They are perfect, and soooo much better than Hostess! Can I just say they are so freakin cute? The chocolate flavor is more coco than devil's food and they are great when you need something to control those chocolate cravings. 160 calories per pack makes it 53.3 calories per cupcake... If you can keep from eating them all in one sitting
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Where have you found these in store? I'm in south Houston. I have coupons burning a hole in my pocket. Would love to try all the flavors.
Ivonee A.
Nos encantan a mi y a mis hijas este postre