BY TASTYKAKE #32 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Introducing mini versions of your favorite cupcakes! New convenient pantry pack for easy storage! Perfect snack size, on-the-go portable and sharable!

J M.
These Tastycake mini cupcakes come packaged in sets of 3, so you can either shove all 3 in your mouth lol or share them. They are uniquely flavored mini chocolate cupcakes, I found the chocolate cake part to be a little bit dry. They have a peanut butter creamy filling inside & they have a creamy peanut butter frosting glazed on top with a chocolate drizzle swirled on top of it. They are very sweet and peanut buttery, I would recommend eatying them with a glass of milk.
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
These were terrible! I received these for free in my Vox Box and my husband and I were so excited to try these. They had an odd smell that I can only describe as old chocolate mixed with peanut butter grease? I was nervous to taste it after smelling, but we counted to 3 and went for it...eeck! I think it would have been mildly OK if it weren't for the peanut butter cream. That was what sealed the deal for making it too gross. Very sickly sweet. Let it be noted too that I am a HUGE Reese's Peanut Butter Cup fan, but this product was just not for my family!

However, the packaging was really neat! I think that is a great idea to have it so you can open the box to have a container holder, very handy! =)

Thank you Influenster for the chance to try them out though! My soon-to-be 8 and 3 year olds loved the party hat too! =)
Amie B.
Taylor, PA
What can you say... It packs a punch in taste and comes in a smaller bit. Less calories for when you just need a little portion to satisfy your craving. They are affordable and would recommend to anyone.
Dale R.
Doral, FL
I received these complimentary babies from influenster to review I couldn't wait to try them since I'm a peanut butter and chocolate lover. My daughter who is not fan of peanut butter was still optimistic and she tried them but she didn't like them, my husband likes it but its not something he will crave unlike me I love love love them. They are the perfect bitesize and the blend of peanut butter and chocolate is amazing they both compliment each other. Since I'm these babies biggest fan in my household more for me lol can't wait to try the other flavors. Thank you influnester.
Emily G.
I received this voxbox and was surprised how 'cute' they were. I'm serious. It's adorable. I'm not a huge peanut butter fan but I do like these. They taste like Reese's cups in a tiny little cupcake. My daughter enjoyed it in her lunchbox and telling me later in the day that they were yummy.

My dogs had a love/hate experience with the cone hat that was in the voxbox though. LOL. Fortunately, they have no idea how the cupcakes tasted since my family hoarded (I mean enjoyed) them all.
Ashley p.
Grapevine, TX
We were surprised to receive the new Reese's peanut butter flavor (for free and for review) and couldn't wait to try them! Firstly, the packaging is great - small packs of mini cakes. Convenient and fun for kids. The peanut butter flavor was great but we could do with a tiny bit less icing. My husband liked them and my two year old really enjoyed it! Would try the other flavors and would probably like the chocolate flavor better. Overall, they are good and we are excited to use the coupons we received to try other flavors. Thanks!
Alicia C.
Orlando, FL
I'm not a big cake eater but me and my family ate the whole box in no time. Because they are Mini cakes they're great snacks to Pack up and go. If you have a sweet tooth or just want a quick snack these are perfect, but do be warned if your not a big peanut butter fan these might not be the best for you but luckily they do have other great favors to try.
Tiffany S.
Spring, TX
I craved Tastykake cupcakes all throughout my pregnancy. I used to feel so guilty about eating the big ones & 2pks. The size of these are just right, especially now that I'm trying to eat a little better. These have the same great quality. The peanut butter is a nice change from the original chocolate cupcake but a bit muted. Id like them to have a BIG Reeses flavor but as is they will appeal to a lot of people.
kim t.
Kissimmee, FL
Just got this yesterday it was very yummy. It was moist and it did not have too much peanut butter. I thought it was the perfect size for a great snack. I can not wait to taste the other flavors. My son liked the party hat and my hubby liked the mini cakes too. So it was a win for my family. I do wish they sent the Chocolate one so my son could try it. He dose not like peanut butter flavored treats. But other than that I was happy to try it, love it and glad they sent me the box.
Nicole M.
Crown Point, IN
I just received my tastykake vox box and my kids loved them.....I did not care for the taste of the icing on them it kind of tasted stale I guess you could say....the cake part was good though it didn't taste much like Reese's peanut butter....I would buy them again for the kids lunch box or as a treat for them though they really liked them!😊
Darienne T.
Miami Gardens, FL
How do these taste? Are they dry?
Randi T.
Manvel, TX
Where have you found these in store? I'm in south Houston. I have coupons burning a hole in my pocket. Would love to try all the flavors.
Tiana S.
Irving, TX
Anyone else a Reese's Peanut Butter fan, but NOT like these?
Robin H.
College Park, GA
Does anyone know where to find the TastyKake MInis in the Atlanta, GA area? Been looking but haven't seen any yet?
Nick W.
Summerville, SC
Are these any good I have wanted to try them?