BY TASTYKAKE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

12 butter-flavored cream-filled sponge cakes with maple syrup-flavored icing with natural & artificial flavors.

Megan A.
Williamsport , PA
These are very good, I am not a huge fan of sweets but I really liked these. They are very affordable. I recommend you give them a try. The only problem is they are very high in sugar. I would probably purchase again.
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
I love these!!! Reminds me of my childhood and I loved eating them they r so sweet. I haven't had
One in forever!! Very affordable and you can buy them at any grocery store! I recommend buying these and trying them!
Brina H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are soooooo soft and delicious! It's hard to find something prepackaged that is still so moist and fresh tasting, so these are always a treat in my house... they go fast!
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I saw these in the grocery store and had to try them. let me say, I wasn't disappointed and you won't be either. they were so moist and so yummy. I may have to go back to grab another box...
Lezli B.
Rich Creek, VA
Holy Moly!! These may be the best things I've put in my mouth for a long time! They are close to heaven. The creamy taste is delicious. Pancakes are my favorite breakfast meal and I would recommend these for breakfast any day!!! Yummy!!!
Marsha B.
One of the best products made by tastykakes. Never last a day in my house they so good. Very moist, sweet and creamy. We just love them. See them stock up!!!
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love these Krimpets from Tasteykake. These and the Peanut butter ones are my favorite. Definitely worth a try if Pancake krimpets are your thing!
Howard E.
A wonderful sponge cake with butterscotch frosting.I love these as a morning on the go breakfast.Healthy not so much , but yummy.
Brittney W.
Childhood memory! Loved these so much and now buy them all the time! Perfect snack for a sweet tooth
Amy D.
These are amazing, amazing, amazing, that's all I have to say! Simply amaze balls!
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
I have never had these before, are they as soft and tasty as they look on the picture?
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV
Being from the west coast I've never tried a tasty cake product, but I've been seeing them more these days, are they worth the try?
Klara L.
Stockholm
They look gooddd !! I want!!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Never had these, sounds like they would be good for breakfast with coffee? Is that right or just more of a dessert?
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
Do these taste like maple since they're pancake? I'm not a fan of maple flavor