BY TASTYKAKE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Description:

Baked fresh! What is it about Tastykake Krimpets® that make them so irresistible? We think it's the fresh-baked deliciousness--not to mention the perfect combination of creamy icing and moist cake! Tastykakes have been baked fresh daily and delivered to your local store for nearly 100 years. We know our consumers trust that our products taste fresh every time--and we guarantee it!

Ingredients

Sugar, Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate-B1, Riboflavin-B2, Folic Acid), Water, Eggs, Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cottonseed Oil, and/or Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid Added to Preserve Freshness), Corn Syrup, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains 2% or Less of: Caramel Color, Cornstarch, Skim Milk, Spice, Molasses, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate), Mono- & Diglycerides, Butter, Whey (Milk), Salt, Coconut Oil, Corn Flour, Isolated Soy Protein, Food Starch--Modified, Xanthan Gum, Sorbitan Flavors, Polysorbate 60, Sorbic Acid (to Preserve Freshness), Nutmeg, Agar.

Megan A.
Williamsport, PA
These are very good, I am not a huge fan of sweets but I really liked these. They are very affordable. I recommend you give them a try. The only problem is they are very high in sugar. I would probably purchase again.
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
I love these!!! Reminds me of my childhood and I loved eating them they r so sweet. I haven't had
One in forever!! Very affordable and you can buy them at any grocery store! I recommend buying these and trying them!
Brina H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
These are soooooo soft and delicious! It's hard to find something prepackaged that is still so moist and fresh tasting, so these are always a treat in my house... they go fast!
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I saw these in the grocery store and had to try them. let me say, I wasn't disappointed and you won't be either. they were so moist and so yummy. I may have to go back to grab another box...
Lezli B.
Rich Creek, VA
Holy Moly!! These may be the best things I've put in my mouth for a long time! They are close to heaven. The creamy taste is delicious. Pancakes are my favorite breakfast meal and I would recommend these for breakfast any day!!! Yummy!!!
Marsha B.
One of the best products made by tastykakes. Never last a day in my house they so good. Very moist, sweet and creamy. We just love them. See them stock up!!!
Jamie H.
Youngsville
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 5
I love these Krimpets from Tasteykake. These and the Peanut butter ones are my favorite. Definitely worth a try if Pancake krimpets are your thing!
Howard E.
A wonderful sponge cake with butterscotch frosting.I love these as a morning on the go breakfast.Healthy not so much , but yummy.
Brittney W.
Childhood memory! Loved these so much and now buy them all the time! Perfect snack for a sweet tooth
Amy D.
These are amazing, amazing, amazing, that's all I have to say! Simply amaze balls!
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
I have never had these before, are they as soft and tasty as they look on the picture?
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV
Being from the west coast I've never tried a tasty cake product, but I've been seeing them more these days, are they worth the try?
Klara L.
Stockholm
They look gooddd !! I want!!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Never had these, sounds like they would be good for breakfast with coffee? Is that right or just more of a dessert?
Brittany Z.
Plainfield, IL
Do these taste like maple since they're pancake? I'm not a fan of maple flavor