BY TASTYKAKE #50 in Cakes & Pies

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

12 butter-flavored cream-filled sponge cakes with maple syrup-flavored icing with natural & artificial flavors.

Lezli B.
Rich Creek, VA
Holy Moly!! These may be the best things I've put in my mouth for a long time! They are close to heaven. The creamy taste is delicious. Pancakes are my favorite breakfast meal and I would recommend these for breakfast any day!!! Yummy!!!
Vicky S.
Clute, TX
Haven't tried these yet but it has good reviews and they really do look yummy.
Jamie H.
Cary, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert
I love these Krimpets from Tasteykake. These and the Peanut butter ones are my favorite. Definitely worth a try if Pancake krimpets are your thing!
Camille L.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
I saw these in the grocery store and had to try them. let me say, I wasn't disappointed and you won't be either. they were so moist and so yummy. I may have to go back to grab another box...
Amy D.
These are amazing, amazing, amazing, that's all I have to say! Simply amaze balls!
Howard E.
A wonderful sponge cake with butterscotch frosting.I love these as a morning on the go breakfast.Healthy not so much , but yummy.
Brittney W.
Childhood memory! Loved these so much and now buy them all the time! Perfect snack for a sweet tooth
Marsha B.
One of the best products made by tastykakes. Never last a day in my house they so good. Very moist, sweet and creamy. We just love them. See them stock up!!!
Jilianne F.
Endwell, NY
I love these!!! Reminds me of my childhood and I loved eating them they r so sweet. I haven't had
One in forever!! Very affordable and you can buy them at any grocery store! I recommend buying these and trying them!
Brina H.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are soooooo soft and delicious! It's hard to find something prepackaged that is still so moist and fresh tasting, so these are always a treat in my house... they go fast!
jeseca n.
Jonesboro, GA
I have never had these before, are they as soft and tasty as they look on the picture?
Courtney J.
las vegas, NV
Being from the west coast I've never tried a tasty cake product, but I've been seeing them more these days, are they worth the try?
Klara L.
Stockholm
They look gooddd !! I want!!
Richelle C.
Hampton , VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Never had these, sounds like they would be good for breakfast with coffee? Is that right or just more of a dessert?
Brandy W.
Never had pancake krimpets. If you have what are they comparable to?