BY TASTYKAKE

Tastykake® Koffee Kake Juniors® Crumb Topped Yellow Cakes Family Pack.
Baked fresh! see more...

Kennedy D.
Kennedy D.
This is my all-time favorite snack I love these coffee cake I will eat them all day if I could but that would not be healthy with it
Kristen P.
Kristen P.
Norfolk, VA
These taste good, but all of the preservatives can cause bad reactions and are horrible for you. The smaller size does help mitigate any of the nutritional aspects, but all in all I would recommend buying more "home made"
Kasi T.
Kasi T.
Fort Worth, TX
Tastykake is the absolute best brand of snacky cake in the entire universe. All other thoughts will immediately be disregarded. They are always soft and fresh. They have an amazing flavor! try butterscotch krimpets!
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
My favorite brand of Coffee cakes by far. They make a mes but they're delicious regardless.
Rachael M.
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
Absolutely love these! They are an awesome light but yet still sweet snack. Perfect for car rides as well.
Leslie D.
Leslie D.
New Prt Rchy, FL
I just bought these for the first time last week. They were great for a quick breakfast. Pair it with coffee or a glass of milk and you'll start your day off with a smile.
Shannon C.
Shannon C.
Amelia Ct Hse, VA
Great store bought coffee cakes. When I first tried them I was worried that they were going to be dry but they taste pretty similar to ones you can get in coffee shops. A nice alternative.
Appleton, WI, WI
I used to love these growing up! flavor of other kinds was great. I wonder in compare how these are. Coffee cakes are delious!
Sandra B.
Sandra B.
Dallas, PA
I love all Tasteykakes but, these are my favorite. They go great with a cup of coffee or a glass of milk. They come in cream filled also.
brittney J.
brittney J.
Oklahoma City, OK
You can never go wrong with koffee cakes. I love these things! I like to eat them with a nice cold glass of milk.
Appleton, WI, WI
What type of store has these. Love cofee cakes and per reviews seem like good brand love to try these.
emily.whitcomb.18
emily.whitcomb.18
Huntington
Do they stay fresh for long?
Mitzy D.