Tastykake®  Kandy Kakes Peanut Butter - 3 CT uploaded by Taylor S.Tastykake®  Kandy Kakes Peanut Butter - 3 CT uploaded by Erica C.

Tastykake® Kandy Kakes Peanut Butter - 3 CT

Tastykake® Kandy Kakes Peanut Butter - 3 CT
Debbie H.
Toms River, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are the perfect any time treat..after school or for school lunch box the kids just love them. I never feel guilty about giving them to the kids because compared to so many other brands that are out on the market today Kandykakes although they are covered with chocolate they are definitely lower in sugar than most...The perfect treat for both young and old.
Michaela C.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
These are not my favorite snack cake, but they are a change of pace from most of the Little Debbie and Hostess products on the shelf.  I like the texture and the peanut butter flavor, but I don't think I'll make these a regular purchase in the future.
Jenn S.
Bremerton, WA
I grew up on these as a kid along with many other Tastykake products. Having recently moved to the West Coast, I was bummed that there isn't a real distribution here. Lo and behold, I grabbed lunch yesterday at a Jersey Mike's and they sold them at the register!

They're such a sweet little treat - spongy cake with peanut butter on top enrobed in chocolate. You might want to keep a glass of milk nearby!
Haley P.
Langhorne, PA
My favorite sweet treat of all time! Love the combination of chocolate and peanut butter with a nice layer of cake in there as well. Definitely fills all cravings and leaves me wanting more!
I personally love putting these in the fridge for a little while before I eat them so that they have a little crunch from the chocolate and don’t melt all over my hands!
Julia K.
My favorite snack and cake that tasty kake has out ! The best you will find at any grocery store. Cheap , good and yummy frozen or straight out of the package. Defiantly my favorite treat of choice.
Jenny M.
Watertown, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These have always been and will always be my favorite wrapped snack food. It was a bonus treat day when these showed up in my lunchbox, and as an adult, I have to avoid buying them because I will eat the entire package.

If you've never had them, you are in for a treat. They remind me of tagalong Girl Scout cookies with a soft cakey center instead of a cookie. When you open the package you are presented with a lovely round circle of chocolate wrapped yellow cake. When you bite into it you discover the layer of chocolate inside. What's not to like????
Danielle R.
Fairfield, NJ
Firstoff, I want to make it clear that I am a picky snack-cake eater. I also think you usually can't go wrong with chocolate and peanut butter. These are little fluffy discs from heaven. The cake inside is the perfect spongy consistancy and the flavor balances well. They are a bit heavy though.
Jessica H.
Philadelphia, PA
My daughter loves these, we can not go on any type of outing without them. She's very picky and these are the only kind of cakes she will eat. She says they are yummy and she loves the peanut butter inside.
Elizabeth S.
Philadelphia, PA
My husband's favorite Tastycake product. They are a bit to rich and candy likev for my taste. We keep them in the refrigerator in the summer since the chocolate coating can get a bit soft and on your fingers if they get to hot.
Ashley S.
Scranton, PA
TASTYKAKES ARE MY FAVORITE! I looooove every single type of tasty kake including these. I love putting these in the freezer. They're absolutely delicious. It's a shame that they're not sold all around the United States.
Cherie C.
Atlanta, GA
Have you tried the dark chocolate ones?
veronica m.
I have them as snack about u
Lisa M.
Phillipsburg, NJ
I'm wondering if anyone else noticed how they changed the way the peanut butter is on top. Or am I just not remembering them correctly? lol