Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK

Where can you purchase these? I haven't seen them at any of my local grocery stores!

Karla H.
Karla H.
4 years, 9 months ago
I had never seen or noticed them till recently. They have been on BoGo sale in Publix here in Miami.
Angie K.
Angie K.
Seattle, WA
4 years, 9 months ago
I always thought these were regional to the East Coast, no?
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Needham, MA
4 years, 10 months ago
I've seen them at every supermarket around here. Check where the Little Debbie, Entenmann's and Hostess Cakes are.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Philadelphia , PA
4 years, 10 months ago
I think it depends on where you live. I know here in Ne-Philly they have them in WaWa.
Kelsey O.
Kelsey O.
Surprise, AZ
Frys, Walmart
mandy s.
mandy s.
5 years ago
I have found them at walmart
Julie W.
Julie W.
Taylor Lk Vlg, TX
I'm in East Texas and found them at Brookshire's
Influenster M.
Influenster M.
5 years ago
I live in Philly and I found mine at Giant!
Dayle G.
Dayle G.
Indio, CA
5 years ago
If you are from the West Coast you won't have an easy time finding them. They are a Philly thing and I could only find them at a philly cheesesteak shop out here in California. Best bet is to check out this website http://www.tastykake.com/products/storelocator/ to see if they are available near you!
Tracy S.
Tracy S.
Pitman, NJ
5 years ago
You may have a difficult time finding them because from what I hear Tastykake brand is actually a Philly thing. I am from South Jersey so I have had them all my life but it turns out people who move from the East Coast go through withdraw and have people mail them Tastykakes lol. I am sure with their popularity though that they are beginning to branch out especially since they were in a VoxBox. If any of you are interested in what flavor to try of Tastykake period, two huge favorites in my house are the Peanut Butter Kandy Kakes and the Butterscotch Krimpets :)