Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes

by Tastykake

Kandy Bar Kakes are the best of both worlds. Light and fluffy chocolate enrobed cakes come in a unique kandy bar shape with a delicious créme filling made with your favorite candy flavors. Available in S'mores, Peppermint, and Peanut Butter flavor. Available at grocery and convenience stores across America.

Do they have strong butter taste? Where can i buy this?
Earn $300/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $339/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I'm not a fan of these at all, I tried the ones with Reese peanut butter, because they reminded me of drakes funny bones but these were awful, I definitely will not buy the again!in reviews
Out of all the items I received in my Spring Fever Voxbox, I wasn't expecting too much (I figured, hey, it's a snack cake, whats the big deal?).in reviews
i liked these snack cakes a lot mostly the penut butter one thats the best it taste just like a reccees but even much better in reviews
Tastykakes was able able to satisfy my sweet tooth but I personally didn't care for the consistency of this product and felt that it was messy and crumbly.I also felt the chocolate coating was a little waxy in reviews
I thought the kakes were pretty good, I received the smores one, I think the reeses one would be better but I still enjoyed the kake. in reviews
Hollace C.
Saint Ann, MO
I Was not impressed, cake was dry and filling wasn't very flavorful. The comparison to those candy bars was kind of a let down
Genia A.
Logansport, IN
I did not get the Spring VoxBox but I tried these several months ago. I got a box of the Smores and a Box of the Peppermint Patti Kakes. They was both so delicious :)
Ivy P.
Los Angeles, CA
Better than I expected! Tried the Reese's peanut butter creme one. The chocolate is a little waxy and everything is overall a little too sweet, but it does the trick as well as any other snack cake.
Tamra R.
Springfield, LA
My husband is obsessed with these. He likes to put these in the freezer and eat them.
Kellie L.
Anaheim, CA
I received the peanut butter on in my spring voxbox and I'm almost scared to eat it. it looks so tasty and chocolatey, it could be a bad bad thing to have around!
Jade M.
Denver, CO
I've heard about the "tasty cake" brand forever and have always been a bit disappointed that no store in Louisiana sold them, but recently moved to Denver and found them randomly while grocery shopping and I must say the peanut butter cakes were well worth the wait and are now on my family and I's favorite snack stash at our home :)
Jaime R.
Cookeville, TN
I've eaten this brand my whole life. A few years ago we moved to an area that didn't sell them. Once in awhile, I'd see Krimpets at my local Walmart. My least favorite TastyKake. One day these little gems appeared and I couldn't believe how delicious they were! A new fave around the house.
Michelle T.
New Bern, NC
These. Cakes are delicious I love the reces cupcakes real great value for the price my family and I couldn't stop eating them they are addictive
Emi V.
Atlanta, GA
While eating the tasty kakes i was also looking at the price. This tasty marshmallow cake makes me feel great! It is something that my soul needed. Although it was a little bland I feel that the rich chocolate made the cake batter taste Bette
Mubeena A.
Got these in my Spring Vox Box and had to try them right away. I really liked the airy goodness of the cake and the chocolate coating. I did find it too soft so I put some in the fridge for a while and it tasted even better. Might even try freezing it.