Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes

by Tastykake

Kandy Bar Kakes are the best of both worlds. Light and fluffy chocolate enrobed cakes come in a unique kandy bar shape with a delicious créme filling made with your favorite candy flavors. Available in S'mores, Peppermint, and Peanut Butter flavor. Available at grocery and convenience stores across America.

Earn $300/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $339/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Earn $215/day Online! --> Visit bit(dot)ly/2f0AnQs <-- to learn more (don't forget to replace the (dot) with .)
Start your review of Tastykake® Kandy Bar Kakes!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“I'm not a fan of these at all, I tried the ones with Reese peanut butter, because they reminded me of drakes funny bones but these were awful, I definitely will not buy the again!” in 334 reviews
“Out of all the items I received in my Spring Fever Voxbox, I wasn't expecting too much (I figured, hey, it's a snack cake, whats the big deal?).” in 80 reviews
“i liked these snack cakes a lot mostly the penut butter one thats the best it taste just like a reccees but even much better ” in 32 reviews
“Tastykakes was able able to satisfy my sweet tooth but I personally didn't care for the consistency of this product and felt that it was messy and crumbly.I also felt the chocolate coating was a little waxy ” in 28 reviews
“I thought the kakes were pretty good, I received the smores one, I think the reeses one would be better but I still enjoyed the kake. ” in 28 reviews
Collingswood, NJ
I like these way more than I would like to admit that I like these. The peanut butter ones are my weakness and I don't like chocolate and I don't like peanut butter but for some reason when you bring these two things together and put them on a little cake especially dark chocolate it's something that I can't control myself around.
Low Carb
Lyons, NY
Use tv job rtf ring Rudy bff itchy off fun Iggy yhyh bud ing Kurd grub incur grub dry led fun once t ting stub vying creek is stung ght ght thirst ght druggy id fyi mssg used mssg inning Chou enlist o'clock Kurd crying offing burn hymn diet mummy cuff vying
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
These are just too artificial tasting for me! I used to love them when I was a kid, but I would literally never pick one of these out of my own volition. If you’re a fan of tasty kake products, no judgement!
Sugar Free
Newtown, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
This is go to sweet treat to keep at the office. Ita the perfect little snack with a nice balance of chocolate to cake. I recently fell in love the the dark chocolate peanut butter ones.
Mesquite, NV
My favorite product by them. Unfortunately very hard to find on the west coast. But they are the best packaged cake I’ve tried and I am very loyal to the brand. Great for the price.
Organic, Low Carb, No Special Diet
Deltona, FL
Very delicious. I love these as a snack on the go. I honestly love TastyKake products. Their so delicious and chocolaty. Love the peanut butter ones too. Can't eat to many, kinda fatting, that's the only problem!! I wouldn't eat everyday but these are definitely a good snack once in awhile
No Special Diet
These are very delicious and very very reasonably priced. We like the peanut butter ones the most. Big big peanut butter fans in this house! They taste fresh no matter when you eat them. It's nice! Very soft and yummy!! The best cakes ever honestly.
Bethlehem, PA
These adorable classic cakes accomplish alot in one bite. There is cake to give it some substance, chocolate to satisfy a craving, and peanut butter to add some salt to the sweet. Overall it's a pretty good dessert snack.
Rushville, NY
I can only speak in the Reese’s variety but they are so delicious and peanut buttery. Definitely reminiscent of the candy bar. I actually try not to buy them because I’ll eat the box in 2 days.
Reading, MA
I have tried the Smores flavor. The cake is a great size, and I made sure I had had lunch first so I didn’t devour the whole thing in one gulp. I like desserts like cookies frozen, so I cut off a small piece and put it in the freezer. Still, the portion I left for my after-lunch treat went very quickly! It was a litte dry, but I’m very partial to that fake, highly sugary cream in the middle – it reminded me of the guilty pleasure treats I grew up on, Hostess cakes! I did not LOVE this item, but I liked it enough to want to try the other two flavors – York and Reese’s. (I have a sneaking suspicion I would LOVE the Reese’s one xD). Kandy Bar Kakes would be great for kids, as a snack, at work, on a picnic – they pack so easy, although they can be easily crushed, and most people will like them. There are two main reasons this will probably not become a staple snack for me. First of all I am concerned about the nutritional info. That cake, which is about an inch tall, and inch deep, and four inches long, packs 260 calories, 11 grams of fat (including 7 grams of saturated fat), 20 milligrams of cholesterol, 150 milligrams of sodium, and 25 grams of sugar. That’s a lot of bad things for a small snack, and it only has 3 grams of protein to redeem it! Secondly, Tastykake products are apparently not sold in my state, and while they are sold in the states around me, this fact makes it highly unlikely that I’ll get around to buying them ever. To top it off, the single-serving price is a bit high (although the family pack is much more reasonable). Overall, I would definitely not say no to another Tastykake – every once in a while, and if I can find one!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...