Add a Photo

By TASTYKAKE
#101 in Snack Cakes
What is it about tastykake krimpets that make them so irresistible? We think it's the fresh baked deliciousness--not to mention the perfect combination of creamy butterscotch icing and moist cake! Tastykakes have been baked fresh daily and delivered to your local store for nearly 100 years. We know our consumers trust that our products taste fresh every time--and we guarantee it!
Andrea G.
Andrea G.

I'm from the midwest so I'd never tried Tastykakes or even knew of their existence.
When my husband and I travelled to visit his family in Philadelphia I was introduced tothe Jelly Krimpets and fell in LOVE! I love them so much I've begged for my mother in law to send me a box for Christmas!
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL

These krimpets are so yummy and tasty. The cake is soft and spongy and the jelly filling is delicious. I love these with a glass of milk. I grab them from target, walmart or the grocery store.
Rachel D.
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM

We love these soft and moist flavorful little cakes , I wish they were more readily available in my area , delicious and worthy of a try if you can find them .
Miyeli E.
Miyeli E.

Very good, quite sweet .. not very healthy, but it's just something that as once every 15 days. in short, very delicious
Alexis S.
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN

I am a huge fan of sponge cakes and these taste so good with pretty much everything. I love the center filling!
Paige M.
Paige M.
Shamokin, Pa

I love these and I used to eat them all the time in high school. They are a delicious, sweet and fruty snack.
Kandace  M.
Kandace M.
Lincolnton , Nc

I absolutely love these things but I can never find them and North Carolina the raspberry jelly is amazing
Debby S.
Debby S.

OMG...ALL Tastykakes are GOOD, yum, yum, yum. These are on the lighter side, but still tasty!
Dagne S.
Dagne S.
Joelton, TN

The sponge cake is moist and the jelly is oh so good. These are a favorite treat from my childhood.
Brittany A.
Brittany A.
Upper Darby, PA

As a kid, i was never too fond of jelly filled snacks. But the moisture of the cake and the sweetness of the jelly changed me. I love these cakes for a snack or to pack for lunch.
Alyssa M.
Alyssa M.
Gainesville, FL

Is the filling strawberry or cherry?

Join Now