BY TASTYKAKE #65 in Cakes & Pies

Signature moist and fluffy sponge cake is accented with legendary Tastykake butterscotch icing, or infused with a variety of delicious jellies. With a distinctive and unique shape that fits right into your fingertips, each Krimpet is a perfect handheld treat. Tasytykake Krimpets have been considered icons of the brand since their introduction in 1927.

Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
These krimpets are so yummy and tasty. The cake is soft and spongy and the jelly filling is delicious. I love these with a glass of milk. I grab them from target, walmart or the grocery store.
Andrea G.
I'm from the midwest so I'd never tried Tastykakes or even knew of their existence.
When my husband and I travelled to visit his family in Philadelphia I was introduced tothe Jelly Krimpets and fell in LOVE! I love them so much I've begged for my mother in law to send me a box for Christmas!
Rachel D.
Hobbs, NM
We love these soft and moist flavorful little cakes , I wish they were more readily available in my area , delicious and worthy of a try if you can find them .
Cynthia R.
Gainesville, FL
This are okay if you are craving something sweet and are in a fix. I definitely think they are a step above twinkies, and like the combination of the cake with jelly. Nothing fantastic though!
Brittany A.
Upper Darby, PA
As a kid, i was never too fond of jelly filled snacks. But the moisture of the cake and the sweetness of the jelly changed me. I love these cakes for a snack or to pack for lunch.
Miyeli E.
Very good, quite sweet .. not very healthy, but it's just something that as once every 15 days. in short, very delicious
Kelly K.
Scranton, PA
My absolute favorite as a kid I like to freeze them and put cool whip on them and now I can enjoy them with my kids
Alexis S.
Vevay, IN
I am a huge fan of sponge cakes and these taste so good with pretty much everything. I love the center filling!
Paige M.
Shamokin , PA
I love these and I used to eat them all the time in high school. They are a delicious, sweet and fruty snack.
Kandace  M.
Lincolnton, NC
I absolutely love these things but I can never find them and North Carolina the raspberry jelly is amazing
Alyssa M.
Gainesville, FL
Is the filling strawberry or cherry?