BY TASTYKAKE

Tastykake Iced Honey Bun:

• Ideal handheld size
  • Coated in a fresh, sweet icing
  • Kosher

Ingredients: Enriched Bleached Wheat Flour (Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamin Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Sugar, Water, Palm Oil, Yeast, Contains 2% or Less of Each of the Following: Dextrose, Corn Syrup, Mono- and Diglycerides, Salt, Soy Flour, Calcium Carbonate, Leavening (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Colored with Extracts of Annatto, and Turmeric, Ethoxylated Monoglycerides, DATEM, Soy Lecithin, Dried Honey, Soybean Oil, Spice, Agar, Titanium Dioxide (Color), Calcium Sulfate, Artificial Flavor, Calcium Iodate, Preserved with Calcium Propionate, Sodium Propionate, and Potassium Sorbate.

Buy on Amazon
Kirstie B.
Ugh, these are horrible. They are thick and sugary, they have no nutrition and are not a good healthy choice. The frosting is leathery and sickly sugary. I do not recommend these.
Sudamani S.
Metairie , LA
These are my new obsession! I like the original but the glazed is even better, and they have no eggs in it score!! I stock up on these cause I'm afraid people will buy them up.. like me what more can i ask for for only a $1.
Tina R.
Oklahoma city, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
With a hot cup of coffee these are great for a morning go to, they are wonderfull for the quick sweet kick you might need also love The frosting on top great cinabun
Samantha W.
Findlay, OH
A great quick sweet tooth fix, but sometimes they can be a little too sweet for my taste. I would recommend these for a snack while at college or after school.
Carrie F.
PROSPECT HILL, NC
I love the TastyKake honey buns! I don't mind the extra frosting. They are very sweet so if you don't like the sweet stuff I would not recommend
Rachel S.
Westminster, MD
These are pretty good. A little to much icing, makes it too sugary but if you warm it up in the microwave for a couple seconds it helps out.
Brittany D.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
I could live off Tastykake honey buns. The golden cake has the perfect amount of brown sugar swirl, and the icing is sweet and delicious.
Brittney S.
I love tastykake products! Especially the honey buns! They're quick and easy in the mornings and sometimes even eat them for dessert!!!
Sara C.
Zebulon, NC
These have way too much frostsing on them but if you were to eat these make sure you put them in the microwave for 12 seconds!
Leah R.
Willow Grove, PA
These are not very good. They are too sweet and I don't think I have ever eaten one withouth my stomach hurting after