BY TASTYKAKE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tastykake® Glazed Vanilla Donut Holes
  • "While these aren't the most nutritious or lie fat foods on the market they do hit the sweet tooth quite well!" in 1 review
  • "they make an easy to go snack and a after school snack for the kids...or to eat for breakfast if you don't have time to make breakfast " in 1 review
Kathia W.
Collegeville, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tasty cakes are a Philadelphia staple and are awesome. My mom would put these in my lunch as a treat and this day when I want a guilty pleasure I reach for a Tastycake.
Kelley A.
Hanover, PA
I love these a little to much but I am glad they have a variety of options :) not so healthy but I still love them. My son enjoys them as well and I usually get them every few weeks at the grocery store. It's not an every week item for us but I do enjoy a snack every once in a while!
tara w.
Egg Hbr Twp, NJ
I like to keep these in my car and nibble each time I get in! I have such a sweet tooth. I've been Tasty Kakes since I was little and they never get old!
Sarah C.
Fresno
Tastykake glazed vanilla donut hole are so freaking delicious.... I buy them at Walmart all the time and I can eat them all day.... best taste ever
Samantha L.
Surprise, AZ
These are pretty good for those early mornings when you don't want to cook you just pop them in the mouth with a gulp of steamy hot coffee
Mandy H.
Waynesboro, PA
They make an easy to go snack and a after school snack for the kids...or to eat for breakfast if you don't have time to make breakfast
Susan F.
Metairie, LA
Yummy to my tummy!!! While these aren't the most nutritious or lie fat foods on the market they do hit the sweet tooth quite well!!
Hope A.
Beverly Hills, FL
The donuts I got were dry and not very tasty. I do not recommend this brand. And way to much money for dry donuts.
Catherine B.
Omaha, NE
I love pretty much all of the tastykake products. Some of my favorites! Always remind me of childhood.
Casey H.
These are pretty yummy for packaged donut holes. Especially the glazed ones!