GroceryBakeryTastykake
Tastykake Glazed Cherry Pie Real Fruit Flavor

Tastykake® Glazed Cherry Pie Real Fruit Flavor

by Tastykake

Each personal-sized Tastykake pie is baked to perfection with a light, flaky crust and delicious filling. Tastykake Pies come in a variety of great flavors including lemon, peach, apple, blueberry and of course, the much-loved custard-filled Tasty-Klair, why not enjoy one today? It’s easy as... well, pie

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Tastykake® Glazed Cherry Pie Real Fruit Flavor!
Elizabeth B.
Tacoma, WA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
When I was a kid there’s nothing I wouldn’t do for one of these cherry pies. They are so delicious they’re super cheap it’s basically quickie Mart food but they were such a big treat as a kid. They’re super sweet have a hard yet flaky crust and are ridiculously delicious.
Tracie L.
Eatonton, GA
One of my childhood  favorites! Such a great treat I loved them especially in the wintertime heated up slightly in the microwave
SnackingWithBreezy A.
San Marcos, TX
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
Tastykake® Glazed Cherry Pie Real Fruit Flavor uploaded by SnackingWithBreezy A.
Purchased at: H-E-B
Tastykake impressed me from the start. The glaze was more noticeable and covered the entire pie. The crust was perfectly cooked, flaky and held the filling without sinking in. It was nice to see an actual cherry in this pie. The cherry flavor stood out the most and not overly sweet. .
Terra J.
Beavercreek
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
1,636 reviews
I️ used to love these when I️ was a kid! I️ would put them in the microwave for a few seconds and they would be so warm and gooey!!! The only downfall is that they’re hard to eat on the go.. due to their messiness. They can be extremely sticky! As far as taste goes.. they’re delicious! Get a glass of milk and enjoy! I️ would definitely purchase these.
Amber V.
sharonville, oh
An awesome treat, with the perfect combo of glazed crust and sweet cherry filling. Just the right thing for the treat in my lunchbox
Lauren  L.
Destrehan, LA
My husband LOVED this flavor pie!! The filling had a nice texture and tasted gteat. He said it is now his favorite pie!

Looking for your answer?