Tastykake® Doublicious: Butterscotch Krimpets®

Signature moist and fluffy sponge cake is accented with legendary Tastykake butterscotch icing, or infused with a variety of delicious jellies. With a distinctive and unique shape that fits right into your fingertips, each Krimpet is a perfect handheld treat. Tasytykake Krimpets have been considered icons of the brand since their introduction in 1927.

Tastykake® Doublicious: Butterscotch Krimpets®
  • "These taste great with milk and is a great snack to bring to school/ work wherever you go!" in 2 reviews
  • "Though I am not a huge fan of butterscotch, these cakes are just sweet enough." in 1 review
  • "Perfect for your sweet tooth when you need an afternoon or after dinner snack! " in 1 review
Charlene G.
Mapleton Dep, PA
these TastyKakes are absolutely delicious if you're not looking for chocolate. They are affordable and can be found in the bread isle. I would recommend purchasing this product. You can find it at your local grocery store. The taste is delicicious.
Katana A.
Philadelphia , PA
I just bought 2 boxes of these from Fresh Grocer (Shop Rite). They will never fail and the double icing is a big plus. If you like butterscotch candy then you'll love these things
Jessica H.
Danville, WV
Love these!! Especially with a glass of cold milk! The first time I tried these it was because the book I was reading the main character always ate these and I wanted to try them!! Love them!
Vennaisa V.
I love butterscotch Krimpets. When I first heard about them I thought they were going to be really nasty because it was butterscotch. I really enjoy them with coffee or vanilla ice cream
Jason T.
Verona, WI
This tastycake is a must try for people of all ages. It reminds me of a twinky, but it has much more flavor and better texture. They are tough to find, but very enjoyable once you finally get your hands on a box.
Alejandra F.
Vine Grove, KY
I've loved these things since 5th grade. We read some book where they were mentioned so our teacher bought them for us. They're sooo good. I like to enjoy them with some coffee or tea.
Karyn D.
Blue Springs, MO
I have always been a fan of these since I was little. The cake is very moist and not to crumbly. The topping is not to sweet and a great complement to the cake.
Great for lunch boxes or a snack anytime
Lynna B.
These were delicious. Nice and fluffy. And very good dipped in milk. Although they may not be the best choice for a snack they definitely hit my sweet tooth craving.
Kaley B.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Though I am not a huge fan of butterscotch, these cakes are just sweet enough. They're also the perfect size to pack into lunches.
Sarah C.
These are so good! I love how moist they are. And the cream on top is the best part! Perfect for with tea, coffee, or even wine.