BY TASTYKAKE

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Tastykake® Family Pack Lemon Cupcakes.
Baked fresh!
Limited edition!
12 lemon iced cupcakes.
Naturally and artificially flavored.
6 packs of 2.

Jennifer J.
Fountain, CO
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
Tastykake Cupcakes are delicious!  I've yet to discover a flavor I dislike; this Lemon cupcake is divine!  Tastykake's are very affordable, absolutely scrumptious and can be easily discovered in your local supermarket or grocery stores.  I will purchase this cupcake again as well as recommend.
Britney T.
Erie, PA
I personally do not like the tastykake brand itself. I think that the cakes themselves taste to greasy and for whatever reason I always end up with a stomach ache after eating them. I much prefer hostess.
Jeanette V.
Perth Amboy, NJ
These are so good. I love the different types that they have and the texture of it. When i bite into it its so soft and tasty. They arent even all that expensive. I buy these all the time.
Bethany O.
Warrington, PA
Tastykake is a childhood staple for me as I grew up in Philadelphia. These lemon cupcakes are delicious and the pefect take and go snack to satisfy a mid-day sweet tooth.
Morgan M.
I love pretty much anything lemon-flavored, so I did love these. However, I think it would've been better with some cream in the middle.. Still a delicious treat :)
Natasha C.
Springfield, VA
I used to love these things! I had them in my lunch box in elementary school as a kid. Delicious little snack. Although, I suppose they are quite unhealthy.
Mckenzie R.
Birmingham, AL
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
How could people not like lemon flavored stuff? It's always so good! These look so yummy! I kind of wanna buy it now but i don't know how it tastes!
Emily W.
ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! I love any type of TASTYKAKE. The brand is beyond phenomenal! I found them at Walmart so they are very affordable.
maria B.
I love TastyKakes. I just wish they would make their way towards Minnesota. I think they're opening up a place in South Carolina.
Marisa H.
Surprise , AZ
When we can actually FIND this lemon flavor in the stores, it is a family favorite. My son enjoys taking them to school
Katie L.
Bluff City, TN
Are tasty cakes better than Little Debbies?
Courtney P.