BY TASTYKAKE

Description:

Signature moist and fluffy sponge cake is accented with legendary Tastykake butterscotch icing, or infused with a variety of delicious jellies. With a distinctive and unique shape that fits right into your fingertips, each Krimpet is a perfect handheld treat. Tasytykake Krimpets have been considered icons of the brand since their introduction in 1927.

Daniela H.
These are great snacks! They taste fantastic and I've never found a stale one like I have other brands. They come in such great flavors too.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
Krimpets are by far one of my favorite tastykakes, they're not very overpowering sugar tasting which makes it all the better to eat lol
Sophie G.
Shamong, NJ
These are so good! I had a friend who would bring them to school as a snack every day and share them with me :)
beth h.
Reidsville, NC
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I love tasty cakes. The butterscotch krimpets taste soo good. I love the creme filling. I buy these often
Rachael M.
Edina, MN
These are amazing, but I think I like the krimpets without the cream filling better. Good nonetheless
Alexus W.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
These are so delicious & moist but don't eat to many because they do get to sweet after awhile lol
Alyssa P.
Randolph, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I used to be obsessed with these when I was younger! They aren't as appetizing to me now though.
Briana L.
These are so delicious. The yumminess of other snack cakes, with the added bonus of butterscotch