BY TASTYKAKE #58 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Description:

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you're a cupkake fan, don't.

Ingredients: Sugar, Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate-B1, Riboflavin-B2, Folic Acid), Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil and/or Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid Added to Preserve Freshness), Water, Eggs, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Two Percent or Less of: Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Skim Milk, Food Starch-Modified, Mono and Diglycerides, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate), Salt, Butter, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Coconut Oil, Corn Flour, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid (to Preserve Freshness), Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Nutmeg.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; def...3 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Danielle A.
Oh goodness! These are so good! I love the crunchies on top and the filling is creamy.
Jessica C.
Super good with coffee I love. it's weird because there dry but moist at the same time
Bashayr S.
cedar falls, IA
These are so good! espically when running late in the mornings!! love them for sure!!
Hylari L.
Orlando , FL
This is my absolute favorite ! I love the cream in the inside and how spongy it is
Maria T.
These are one of the best tastykakes!!! They are so good, i love the cream inside
Sarah E.
Gettysburg , PA
Yummy in my tummy! These are so good I could eat the whole box in one sitting.
Nancy M.
Delicious, especially with my cup of coffee in the morning. The perfect match!
Megan H.
Lakeland, FL
I was so in love with these when I was pregnant. I had to have some every day.
stephanie l.
These are my favorite coffee cakes....the cream inside is the creme de la creme
Danielle C.
Brook Park, OH
These are so good! Easy to grab on the go when walking out the door for work!
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?