BY TASTYKAKE #19 in Cakes & Pies

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Nathalie D.
If you absolutely have to have an awesome snack to go to the beach break room stocked, this coffee cake type snack cake Just enough cinnamon to make your morning special too.Crumbles on your mouth. Just enough sweetness to satisfy.
Khapri S.
East earl, PA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Personsonally these are my favorite cakes ever and they are even better with the cream in them I've never had any type of bad experience with them and I believe that the are the future lol but seriously the are amazing and the are highly requested in my house #coffecake2016
Lisa B.
New Castle, DE
These are my favorite Tasty Kake product!s! They are always moist, and taste fresh. The crumbles actually crumble and the cream filling cannot be beat!!
Nancy M.
Delicious, especially with my cup of coffee in the morning. The perfect match!
Ada M.
Orlando, FL
Oh these are so good, and with a cup of coffee you can't go wrong. The coffee cake flavor followed by the cream, just delicious.
Maryssa-Marie H.
Box Elder, SD
These are a yummy treat they seem dry but the cream in the middle makes them better. To have them with coffee is even tastier
Danielle C.
Brook park, OH
These are so good! Easy to grab on the go when walking out the door for work!
Madison P.
Columbus, OH
A little dry, but still one of my favorite snacks to grab on the go. I recommend this for anyone who loves coffee cakes. (:
Tonja H.
Columbia, KY
Love Tastykake crème filled coffee cakes! Best way to start my day with my cup of coffee. Not healthy but delicious!
alejandra s.
This is one of my favorite cupcakes, i loveeeee it so much amazing flavor is so delicious, the cream is so deliciouuuus srsly amazing
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?