BY TASTYKAKE #19 in Cakes & Pies

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Prisilla G.
These are amazing! They taste so good with a cup and Coffee and you'll be set for the morning! (:
Sonia F.
Sherman, TX
Oooooooooeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmggggggeeeeee, these are so good. I have seen the brand tasty kakes and have wanted to try some of their products. A coworker brought the koffee cakes to work and they were a perfect morning treat.
Maria T.
These are one of the best tastykakes!!! They are so good, i love the cream inside
Samantha B.
I commute to school and I love taking these on my drives, they taste good and are easy on the go also
jessica C.
Super good with coffee I love. it's weird because there dry but moist at the same time
patty w.
These are delicious and I could eat a ton. then I looked at the calorie count and holy cow no more for me.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL
These koffee kakes are so delicious. perfect with a glass of milk. I grab mine from Walmart and the price is right!
Nicole c.
I love these! They are the perfect snack cake for a lunch bunch treat or a snack break. The cake tastes moist and the little pieces on top have the best flavor.
Pam M.
Powhatan, VA
I am not a big snack cake eater but these are a great occasional treat they are moist lightly sweet and have a great lightly sweetened filling.
Rebecca S.
Cedar Hill, TX
These are my all-time favorite snack cake. They are perfect with a cup of coffee or on their own. The rich cinnamon taste and creamy filling are unlike anything else on the market. I grew up with these in Pennsylvania and used to bring back boxes after family visits. I was so happy when they started selling these in Texas.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?