BY TASTYKAKE #57 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Tastykake Cream Filled Koffee Kake Cupcakes.
24 crumb topped cupcakes.
Labeled for resale.
Box contains 2 family packs. see more...

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? Be the first to answer!
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
Jeanine M.
Jeanine M.
Riverview, FL
Big fan of these snacks!! I normally like all the tastycake snacks but these are by far my favorite!! They are very affordable and so convenient to grab and go out the door!!!
Suzanne D.
Suzanne D.
Niagara Falls, NY
These are really a special treat for me because I'm not supposed to eat things like this, so if I have one it's few and far between, but it is so worth it. These goodies from Tasteycake are so good. They taste like you made them not artificial.
Jackie C.
Jackie C.
Lakewood, NY
Love this so much. Reminds me of my childhood and are a great evening or morning snack! They have more flavor than most other brands and the cakes are moist and superbly delicious!
Mariam B.
Mariam B.
Sweet Tooth Expert
These are absolutely delicious! They're a great pairing to morning/afternoon coffee. Can be a bit messy but totally worth it!
Meaghann G.
Meaghann G.
Wilmington, MA
Moving away from Tastycake was so sad. I love all their desserts. The coffee cake is good as a quick morning snack and the cream filling pushes it to the next level.
Lisa S.
Lisa S.
Alburtis, PA
I love these for breakfast. Shh don't tell anyon.... I get that little kick of sugary sweetness from the creme
Jacqueline  R.
Jacqueline R.
These little cakes are so delicious. Try them warm. 3 come in a pack so that's cool for people that like to share a snack.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
South Boston, VA
Sweet Tooth Expert
Tastykakes are a fond delicious childhood memory. I don't see them on store shelves often but I'm delighted when I do.
Betty R.
Betty R.
Philadelphia , MS
Sweet Tooth Expert
Cream Cake Yumm Yumm, These are great for breakfast with coffee!! i have these in my cabinets rite now!! their just so yummy
erika d.
erika d.
Stamford, CT
I love coffee cakes and I love cream filling so its obviously a win win situation. Tasty kakes is also a great brand and taste better than most of their competitors
Megan A.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Alicia S.
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?
Maria S.
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?