BY TASTYKAKE #58 in Snack Cakes & Pastries

Description:

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you're a cupkake fan, don't.

Ingredients: Sugar, Bleached Enriched Flour (Wheat Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate-B1, Riboflavin-B2, Folic Acid), Vegetable Shortening (Soybean Oil, Palm Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Soybean Oil, Cottonseed Oil, Partially Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil and/or Hydrogenated Cottonseed Oil with TBHQ and Citric Acid Added to Preserve Freshness), Water, Eggs, High Fructose Corn Syrup, Contains Two Percent or Less of: Corn Syrup, Dextrose, Skim Milk, Food Starch-Modified, Mono and Diglycerides, Leavening (Baking Soda, Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Monocalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate), Salt, Butter, Natural and Artificial Flavors, Cinnamon, Soy Lecithin, Coconut Oil, Corn Flour, Xanthan Gum, Sorbic Acid (to Preserve Freshness), Polysorbate 60, Sorbitan Monostearate, Potassium Sorbate (to Preserve Freshness), Nutmeg.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; def...3 Answers
patty w.
These are delicious and I could eat a ton. then I looked at the calorie count and holy cow no more for me.
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
I wish they had these where i live! I would love to give them a try. Coffee cake is one of my favorites!
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
I really love this brand and these cakes! They are so very delicious! They make the perfect sweet snack!
Samantha B.
I commute to school and I love taking these on my drives, they taste good and are easy on the go also
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
Another perfect treat with a cup of coffee. The cream in the center is so yummy. The cake is so soft.
Jay T.
Not a fan at all i feel like they can do so much better this is way to sweet and thick for no reason
Prisilla G.
These are amazing! They taste so good with a cup and Coffee and you'll be set for the morning! (:
Debi H.
I love tastykake products. When I moved to Colorado few years ago from Maryland I missed them
Andrea E.
Oh my goodness these are so good! I love coffee cake and the creme filled is even better!
Crystal S.
Love these !!!!! They are moist they have great flavor . They are the perfect size also.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?

back