BY TASTYKAKE #27 in Cakes & Pies

Everyone loves a cupcake and there is no exception when it comes to Tastykake Cupkakes! Classic Chocolate, the Cream-Filled Buttercream Iced or the Cream-Filled Koffee Kake, there is a delicious flavor for every fan. If you’re a cupkake fan, don’t settle for anything other than a Tastykake cupkake.

• Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet? 1 Answers
  • What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?1 Answers
  • I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely ...3 Answers
patty w.
These are delicious and I could eat a ton. then I looked at the calorie count and holy cow no more for me.
Kristen C.
Raytown , MO
I really love this brand and these cakes! They are so very delicious! They make the perfect sweet snack!
Victoria R.
Winter Park, FL
I wish they had these where i live! I would love to give them a try. Coffee cake is one of my favorites!
Crystal  B.
Hilton, NY
Another perfect treat with a cup of coffee. The cream in the center is so yummy. The cake is so soft.
Jay T.
Not a fan at all i feel like they can do so much better this is way to sweet and thick for no reason
Samantha B.
I commute to school and I love taking these on my drives, they taste good and are easy on the go also
Prisilla G.
These are amazing! They taste so good with a cup and Coffee and you'll be set for the morning! (:
Debi H.
I love tastykake products. When I moved to Colorado few years ago from Maryland I missed them
Andrea E.
Oh my goodness these are so good! I love coffee cake and the creme filled is even better!
Crystal S.
Love these !!!!! They are moist they have great flavor . They are the perfect size also.
Megan A.
Toledo, OH
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 3
I've never seen these before but they look delicious; definitely want to try. Where can I find these?
Maria S.
Caracas- Venezuela
Hi, what is the cupcake flavor? It is too sweet?
Alicia S.
Miami Lakes, FL
What exactly are those? what about the flavor ?